Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu (2271 Views)

Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations / Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by nikky5(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
I have been wondering what are the offences of the president elect that has made all kinds of human beings in Nigeria to hurl abuses at him. Currently, he is the most abused person in Nigeria today.

No nation abuses their presidents and public office holders in the world like Nigerians do.

Recently, Tinubu confessed that he no longer read the social media because of the way Nigerians abuses him. What has he done to warrant those derogatory insults like a thief, druggie etc. What did he steal and which court convicted him of stealing?

Some of these folks who abuse Tinubu come from regions where they have no respect for their elders. Many of them have never seen Tinubu nor had any interaction with him yet, they hurl abuses on someone's husband and father. Can they allow their fathers to be insulted this way?

Some go to the extent of accusing of stealing a mandate that belongs to another political gladiator without prove.

I strongly believe that someday Providence will vindicate Asiwaju. I have a good upbringing just like any omoluabi not to insult elders or accuse them falsely.

I believe that God will use Tinubu to change our narrative in this country. Then those abuses will have boomeranged effects.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by BombAttack(f): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
I'm here to report accounts for ethnic slur cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by DOptical: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
One of the things Seun caused on this website! He emboldened the whole bullshit and a lot fake news. As a matter of fact, I believe these are what he should curb instead of the attention validation he keep seeking!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Zonefree(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerians dey insult Buhari, a Military General and president, who come be Tinubu, a thief wey Nigerians no go insult

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Quest7777: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Without Vawulence, NL will become boring.
Any thread with enough Vawulence draws plenty of traffic & that's what Seun wants. Traffic is like oxygen to Seun. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by gidgiddy: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
nikky5:
I have been wondering what are the offences of the president elect that has made all kinds of human beings in Nigeria to hurl abuses at him. Currently, he is the most abused person in Nigeria today.

No nation abuses their presidents and public office holders in the world like Nigerians do.

Recently, Tinubu confessed that he no longer read the social media because of the way Nigerians abuses him. What has he done to warrant those derogatory insults like a thief, druggie etc. What did he steal and which court convicted him of stealing?

Some of these folks who abuse Tinubu come from regions where they have no respect for their elders. Many of them have never seen Tinubu nor had any interaction with him yet, they hurl abuses on someone's husband and father. Can they allow their fathers to be insulted this way?

Some go to the extent of accusing of stealing a mandate that belongs to another political gladiator without prove.

I strongly believe that someday Providence will vindicate Asiwaju. I have a good upbringing just like any omoluabi not to insult elders or accuse them falsely.

I believe that God will use Tinubu to change our narrative in this country. Then those abuses will have boomeranged effects.

Bulaba?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

Bulaba?

No..

Creation of chips and in dazan da dou da grin
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by MXrep: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Una claim winner, na una still cry pass. Same way it happened with Buhari. We never even started una don don wail tire.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by DOptical: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
MXrep:
Una claim winner, na una still cry pass. Same way it happened with Buhari. We never even started una don don wail tire.

An act of sore losers!

However, your constant baseless allegations need to be proven by court! That's what Seun need to curb! Fake news need to be curbed
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by gidgiddy: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rayban25:

No..

Creation of chips and in dazan da dou da grin

Ok, Baba Blue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by MXrep: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
DOptical:

An act of sore losers!

However, your constant baseless allegations need to be proven by court! That's what Seun need to curb! Fake news need to be curbed
But na una open thread to cry. Una go cry tire because we never even start sef

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by DOptical: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
MXrep:

But na una open thread to cry. Una go cry tire because we never even start sef

Has Tinubu ever ruled you or your family?

No one actually cares about the act of sore losers. But don't post fake news. That's something Seun should curb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
nikky5:

You lots insult obi too and after that you want us to love and worship tinubu. How possible is that?

Why do some of you yorubas always accuse others of what you are also guilty of?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
nikky5:

Tinubu is enjoying those insults. They are helping him to wise up. Ebusola.
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Ojiofor: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
But una enjoyed insulting GEJ and his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is what they call International Yansh Licking grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
nikky5:

Looll I don't support the insults though bcus what's wrong is wrong,but hey you would be lying to yourself if you want to claim that Apc won that elections without RIGGING grin
How is it even possible for pdapc Structure to win any election without rigging??
Make una dey tell una sef Truth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Lovelive: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tinubu is a bastard, an ugly liar

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Have you forgotten Otueke drunken fisherman? What about shepopotemus?

Thîefnubu is just the beginning. Keep whining.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Houseontherock1: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
nikky5:

Amen!
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
DOptical:

No one cares about the act of sore losers. But don't post fake news. That's something Seun should curb.
You lots are the chief peddlers of fake news its even on record.
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by wahalawahala: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lovelive:
Tinubu is a bastard, an ugly liar
😋 but we both know u won't mind replacing him with your papa Sha, infact u won't think twice if the opportunity show🥴

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by DOptical: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You lots are the chief peddlers of fake news its even on record.

Such as?

Anyway, Seun needs to curb the fake news on here. All those attention drama he's acting is immaterial if he doesn't curb the constant fake news on here!
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
EVERYONE knows the people who are insulting him. Their land is landlock and their governors share kerosene as development.

Switzerland is landlocked and is the richest nation on earth.

Austria is landlocked yet richer and better organised than most European countries and the entire African countries.

Botswana is landlocked but they have more foreign visitor than the entire west Africa which earn her foreign currencies.

CZECH REPUBLIC is landlocked yet your people are flocking to study and stay back for job.

SLOVAKIA IS landlocked and yet,its economy is more stable than the entire Africa.

Lichtenstein is landlocked yet its economy is far greater than the entire Africa,because there are more companies in that country than the number of her citizens.

Can I shock u,there are more companies owned by igbos in Nigeria than any other tribe.
It is not the location of a country that makes a country,but wisdoms of her people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by ovieigho(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
nikky5:

Did Tinubu not abuse GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
nikky5:

It is part of politics.

The way they insult Tinubu is the same way Obasanjo, Yaradua, GEJ and Buhari got insulted....(Go to the US, and see how Biden and all his predecessors got insulted. One great former president of the US was really abused when he was in office by his opponents. Even in the UK self....).

Uneasy the head that wears the crown.

Not that it is right. You can criticise tinubu...without the abuse.
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
The reason why Tinubu is the most abuse and insulted in Nigeria is because Nigerians don't love and want him as their President. The few who do is doing that for sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
DOptical:

Such as?

Anyway, Seun needs to curb the fake news on here. All those attention drama he's acting is immaterial if he doesn't curb the constant fake news on here!
Such as telling people that obi is inciting youths. How?
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu by DOptical: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Such as telling people that obi is inciting youths. How?

But he did. He made a lot of inciting speeches on TV. Either go to court or should rest. He should stop disturbing us with bullshit noise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie / Reno Omokri Tells Other Governors To Emulate Governor Nwifuru / American Democrats Have Won The House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.