Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tired Of Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Of Husband (3706 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Husband by wunmi590(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
@Mikagrace should know that there's no marriage that doesn't have it own issue most especially when you finally living together, but divorce or leaving your marriage isn't the option, except if it involve beating each other or cheating....

Last thing I always pray for in my marriage is divorce or separation, ah, it will hurt me ooo..

Please OP find a way to mend and work the things out, I pray God will make a way for your marriage.
Re: Tired Of Husband by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Yes, you can leave. You can simply pick up your bags and head back to your parents to start over. You can file the divorce papers and whatever else that needs to be done from there. undecided

Very simple. How hard can that be?

OP you can LEAVE and LIVE or continue with a life of misery. Whenever you realize you are already in a hole, the rule is to stop digging.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mikagrace:
thank you so much for this, I appreciate you.
LOL... Denial is terrible thing!
deekseen:
The number one person you need in your life right now is God. Form the habit of taking your problems to Him, He will either give you the wisdom to solve your marital issues or bring you in contact with someone who will help you.
God is not going to come down to save you from whatever you are attempting to do to yourself, so praying to Him is next to futile. I mean He did inform all that marriage is not of the Kingdom of God, in addition to openly declaring that divorce ain't a sin for those who belong to Him, this from over 2000 years ago. So, if you think you can hide behind God, you simply set yourself as the root of your own problem in this. undecided
Re: Tired Of Husband by EriMma1: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
wunmi590:

I understand where you are driving to, but castigating all men just because of 1 man mistake doesn't sound nice to we men who do all we can to please our woman irrespective of any situation.. .

After all, nobody forced us to marry them, we saw them and we decided to walk them down the isle and promise to give them what they want...

I courted my wife for almost 17years and we have been married for 3years now....

My marriage still looks fresh, just like when we were courting...

Ok, with exceptions to the good men though grin.

Please continue being good to her o. It is well.
Re: Tired Of Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
wunmi590:
Please OP find a way to mend and work the things out, I pray God will make a way for your marriage.
Stop using the name of God to lie to her abeg! undecided
Re: Tired Of Husband by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
woginid967:

If only you know what remote work means, Mr monitoring spirit.
Oh! I don't, it sounds so strange, does it involve talking all day?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by woginid967: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh! I don't, it sounds so strange, does it involve talking all day?

Nope. It involves sending emails, at least 70-110 emails daily and getting paid at least $50-$200 per day, depending on the response sales traffic it generates. So i can chat and talk all day while sending emails. Because its copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by deekseen(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... Denial is terrible thing!God is not going to come down to save you from whatever you are attempting to do to yourself, so praying to Him is next to futile. I mean He did inform all that marriage is not of the Kingdom of God, in addition to openly declaring that divorce ain't a sin for those who belong to Him, this from over 2000 years ago. So, if you think you can hide behind God, you simply set yourself as the root of your own problem in this. undecided
Read again, I never said God is going to come down to save anyone.

You've said this several times all over Nairaland, "God said marriage is not of His Kingdom." The Bible clearly states that marriage is a thing of this world and no one gets married in heaven, after the resurrection. Please, stop using this scripture to lead people astray.

Again, the Bible clearly states that there are conditions for divorce. You're seeing all these (the truth) from the very places you picked the scriptures to twist, yet you ignored them.
Re: Tired Of Husband by deekseen(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop using the name of God to lie to her abeg! undecided
Kobo is just going up and down Nairaland seeking whom to destroy.

Praying to God is now a lie?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2023
deekseen:
■ Kobo is just going up and down Nairaland seeking whom to destroy. Praying to God is now a lie?
1. From 2000 years ago, God announced to you that He is not against divorce, and He also does not have a hand in your marriages as they are instead of the world of men. God also said that His blessings are instead on those who choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. undecided

So, question: Does that sound to you like a God that is motivated in any way to save anyone's marriage? You have witnessed in your churches millions of women praying for God to come down and save their marriages year after year all while they watch their youth drained away in this vain ritual, so, why would you lie to another woman that God wants to save her broken marriage? Why would you seek to destroy this person with such a lie? undecided
Re: Tired Of Husband by deekseen(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. From 2000 years ago, God announced to you that He is not against divorce, and He also does not have a hand in your marriages as they are instead of the world of men. God also said that His blessings are instead on those who choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. undecided

So, question: Does that sound to you like a God that is motivated in any way to save anyone's marriage? So, why would you lie to anyone that God wants to save their broken marriage? Why would you seek to destroy this person with such a lie? undecided
Yes I remember. He stood in the clouds holding a microphone and announced it. But I also remember that only you and people like you were around. That's why you've been going up and down giving another version of Matthew 19:3-12. God that instituted marriage is now cancelling marriage? And what's that lie about Eunuchs? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2023
deekseen:
■ Yes I remember. He stood in the clouds holding a microphone and announced it. But I also remember that only you and people like you were around. That's why you've been going up and down giving another version of Matthew 19:3-12. God that instituted marriage is now cancelling marriage?
■ And what's that lie about Eunuchs? Chai!
undecided

How could marriage be canceled when God made it a point to explain that it is rather of the world of men and not of the Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34- 36? Or did you suddenly develop comprehension problems? Yes, the same Jesus Christ who spoke of how marriage was at the beginning before the fall of man, reassured you that God's decree in Genesis 3 vs 16 where He, God, washed His hands off marriage— rendering it of the world of men— remains intact even in the Kingdom of God to date. We are here speaking of the same Jesus Christ who stated that anyone who does not first abandon Father, mother, wife, children, etc., for His sake is not worthy of Him- Luke 14 vs 26. Or are you of the mind that Jesus Christ lied or something? undecided

2. Are you insinuating that what Jesus Christ stated in Matthew 19 vs 12 is a lie? undecided
Re: Tired Of Husband by frozen70(f): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2023
Mikagrace:
I really don’t want to go into depth. Just tired of him, just need a male friend who can take my mind elsewhere. I’m just fed up.

If you are really tired put it down for him to understand that you are tired of the relationship

You may get a male friend and he will expect you to respond as a female friend

Are you ready for that

I think what you need is God's grace in your marriage and things will turn around for your God

What the male friend now pieces the already broken heart instead of amending it

Think twice

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by Ghost11: 2:32am On Mar 29, 2023
I am all in, just respond to my email. I'll give you all the necessary distraction plus I am young and fun.
Re: Tired Of Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2023
Mikagrace:
I really don’t want to go into depth. Just tired of him, just need a male friend who can take my mind elsewhere. I’m just fed up.

That is a very simple problem na.
We don wanno know what is making you tired. YOU ARE BORED IN YOUR MARRIAGE.
Marriage is some boooooooooooooring piece of crap. You are bound to get tired. Ask Johnson Suleiman. cheesy
I remember back in 2007 or 2008 when this topic came up and I offered 'some solutions'. cheesy
Lemme go and find the thread if it still exists. cheesy

Some satanic 'holy nwejes' almost extinguished their grand-mothers, not me. grin

Hello OP dia?

Happy reading from 2007. cheesy
That was my response then. . . and it is still my response NOW. cool
I could NEVER have survived marriage if it were not an OPEN MARRIAGE.
Some people call it 'cheating'. . . .Then HECK YEAH! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/76600/how-make-marriage-spicy

BABEELOVE:
Cheat like once every 6 months!!!!! tongue
Re: Tired Of Husband by Jamesbally: 5:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Mikagrace:
I

Check your mail.
Re: Tired Of Husband by Justbehave(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2023
EriMma1:
When we dey talk next time una go dey hear.

Men of these days don't really have anything to offer than pains, stress, headache.

Reason I advise any single lady who cares to listen not to be in haste to jump into marriage especially with men of this generation. They will strip you of the good life and freedom you once had and not add value to your life. So, maximize and enjoy your singlehood as long as it last and don't let any one pressure you into the wrong union.

If you can't stand him any longer, please separate from him for sometime for your sanity.

Trash.All this because no man finds you attractive. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Husband by jimmychang: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Women have been complaining since 1622,I no dey believe all these nonsense

And the first thing you need to distract you is another prick grin grin grin...This one na olosho wey think say she go fit retire.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by mrblessed(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2023
If you are tirednof the situationship, why not move out. What will the man you are looking for do for you? Replace your husband? You are very funny.
Re: Tired Of Husband by wunmi590(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
EriMma1:

Ok, with exceptions to the good men though grin.

Please continue being good to her o. It is well.

cool
Re: Tired Of Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2023
You need deliverance.
Re: Tired Of Husband by francisbarrack(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2023
EriMma1:
When we dey talk next time una go dey hear.

Men of these days don't really have anything to offer than pains, stress, headache.

Reason I advise any single lady who cares to listen not to be in haste to jump into marriage especially with men of this generation. They will strip you of the good life and freedom you once had and not add value to your life. So, maximize and enjoy your singlehood as long as it last and don't let any one pressure you into the wrong union.

If you can't stand him any longer, please separate from him for sometime for your sanity.

What d Bleep did u wrote up?

Op ... Take a deep breath, dont u have any family members or distance relative, you can connect with? What actually went wrong? U don't need a stranger? Please b fine
Re: Tired Of Husband by ThothHermes: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Mikagrace:
my parents don’t like him, but they have told me to bear it for the sake of whatever. I need a male friend to distract my mind. I don’t see a lasting solution because he is set in his ways, I don’t think he can change. His issues are generational curses that I don’t have the power to break.
If they are generational curses it means your children have inherited them no?
Re: Tired Of Husband by ThothHermes: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Some of you think that you are the only ones on the planet who have ever encountered problems of even this magnitude in life. undecided

As a matter of fact, I know well about divorce and how easy it can be to start the process toward freedom from what robs you of your peace of mind. undecided
You are on every thread giving advice (mostly useless ones). Do you have a life at all?
You are clearly not married, neither do you have anything meaningful you are doing with your life. Else how would you have time to be on every thread.
Get a life. 🤦

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Husband by gasparpisciotta: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mikagrace:

A male friend may derail your marriage permanently. Are you ready for this?

Many marriages are on this edge, it takes two of the parties to patch things up or break the jar.

I will advice you seek counseling from a much older relative.

A male friend of will lead you into the valley of infidelity. Is this what you have in mind?
Re: Tired Of Husband by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
What's the problem?

Is he not romantic enough, abusive, not taking care of the family, or is he boring in bed?
Mikagrace:
Re: Tired Of Husband by Mille: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Samantha124:
What's the problem?

Is he not romantic enough, abusive, not taking care of the family, or is he boring in bed?

I'd be willing to bet his finances are no longer in order. That's how they behave when their husbands have financial difficulties.

She should just save the man some headache and leave if she wants to. Marriage shouldn't be by force. Before she decides to poison the innocent man.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
What if he no longer gives it to her like he used to in the other room? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mille:

I'd be willing to bet his finances are no longer in order. That's how they behave when their husbands have financial difficulties.

She should just save the man some headache and leave if she wants to. Marriage shouldn't be by force. Before she decides to poison the innocent man.
Re: Tired Of Husband by Mille: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Samantha124:
What if he no longer gives it to her like he used to in the other room? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those kind of women handle it separately and in a coded manner. Sexual frustrations don't come up that way.

" I don’t see a lasting solution because he is set in his ways, I don’t think he can change. His issues are generational curses that I don’t have the power to break. "

After the comment above, do you still believe it's matters of the inner rooms?
Re: Tired Of Husband by olamilekan9(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are tired of your husband yet you need a male friend? If you are fed up what happened to divorce? undecided
bro you should learn something about 9ja women,see ehn if the man has money they find it hard😢😰 to come to the terms of divorce,trust me 😝
Re: Tired Of Husband by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
It could be that he's cheating or he's physically abusive.

She sounds like one of those religious and superstitious people, whenever something goes wrong, they believe it's a curse.
Mille:

Those kind of women handle it separately and in a coded manner. Sexual frustrations don't come up that way.

" I don’t see a lasting solution because he is set in his ways, I don’t think he can change. His issues are generational curses that I don’t have the power to break. "

After the comment above, do you still believe it's matters of the inner rooms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Pay Your Children For Chores They Do? / I Hope I Dont Reincarnate As A Nigerian Woman / Using Other People's Relationship To Judge Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.