Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tired Of Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Of Husband (3707 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Husband by olamilekan9(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
what this woman wants is just some premium nacking from an away match dick..i for collect your digit but i Don’t do married folks..peace

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
olamilekan9:
bro you should learn something about 9ja women,see ehn if the man has money they find it hard😢😰 to come to the terms of divorce,trust me 😝
So what? If the foundation of the marriage is built on the man providing all of her wants and needs in that case only for him to then fail to meet his side of the bargain, what do you expect will happen? Marriage is a contract and you ought to realize this so you understand what you expect when you fail to meet your end of the contract. undecided

If you entered a job agreement with your boss only to find out later that due to problems with the business your employer is no longer able to afford to pay you, will you continue to work with said employer or will you seek divorce from him? Abeg, make una dey begin reason these things o'jare! Women are not your toys or property but humans you enter into contract with in marriage. Learn to choose your contracts wisely. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by olamilekan9(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So what? If the foundation of the marriage is built on the man providing all of her wants and needs in that case only for him to then fail to meet his side of the bargain, what do you expect will happen? Marriage is a contract and you ought to realize this so you understand what you expect when you fail to meet your end of the contract. undecided

If you entered a job agreement with your boss only to find out later that due to problems with the business your employer is no longer able to afford to pay you, will you continue to work with said employer or will you seek divorce from him? Abeg, make una dey begin reason these things o'jare! Women are not your toys or property but humans you enter into contract with in marriage. Learn to choose your contracts wisely. undecided
but if na broke man she no go think am twice she don japa🏃🏽‍♂️ abi lol,dey play
Re: Tired Of Husband by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
olamilekan9:
but if na broke man she no go think am twice she don japa🏃🏽‍♂️ abi lol,dey play
1. A broke man has no business entering into a contract with another with the promise of bearing full responsibility for that person's final needs. He sent himself up to be abandoned the moment he is unable to keep his end of the bargain. So rather than blame the women for abandoning the broke men, blame the foolish men for entering into a contract wey no get sense at all. undecided
Re: Tired Of Husband by SmellingAnus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mikagrace maybe he too is tired just as are tired but both of you are not willing to divorce yet.... I wish both of you the best... Just know that the outlet you are looking for might lead to orgasm...
Re: Tired Of Husband by onumadu: 5:02am On Mar 30, 2023
@OP, the most important thing to know is that marriage is "an agreement" - a contract.

The good news is that all contracts can be renegotiated.

You'd be amazed by how few people know that contracts can be changed.
Fortunately, in marriage contracts, there are no more than two persons, and so changing it is easy, compared to say changing a bye-law of an organization, or state law, etc.

Where am I going with this?

First, mentally define exactly what you want your marriage to be - WHATEVER IT IS.
Next, prepare to present your "irreducible minimums" of your marriage needs to be added to your amended marriage contract.
Next, go to your husband and present it as articulately as possible.
You may be surprised that he may simply agree to your new terms.
If he doesn't agree, then you know for sure that your marriage has ended mentally.
You make concrete steps to end it.

A lot of people simply assume that their spouses would never accept amended marriage terms, but you'd be amazed by how many people that accept, and adopt new terms rather than losing the entire marriage altogether.

This is why it is very important to marry someone who loves you unconditionally, rather than selfishly.

Most men these days marry "trophy wives" (i.e. women that other men covet), but then when situations like this comes up, it would be over their dead bodies to accept any changes to the contract.
Their egos being the usual obstacle.

Preaching to the OP won't solve this problem.
Giving PRACTICAL solutions would help.
Re: Tired Of Husband by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Mryacks:

Even as a man I agree with you on this. Alot of women are absolutely going through a lot in the hands of these men...

Don't you think it is the opposite?
Many of the marital issues i know of are being caused by wives who are being swept away by the current winds of feminism.
It's difficult to see a married man who is not working hard to take care of his family, but it's very easy to see a woman who's so entitled, selfish, quarrelsome and wants to have everyone under her control, despite not contributing much to her family.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by Mryacks: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Don't you think it is the opposite?
Many of the marital issues i know of are being caused by wives who are being swept away by the current winds of feminism.
It's difficult to see a married man who is not working hard to take care of his family, but it's very easy to see a woman who's so entitled, selfish, quarrelsome and wants to have everyone under her control, despite not contributing much to her family.

I agree with you too.

Just like you though, many of the ones I have known (I do small counselling) is from the perspective I spoke of. I think the bottom line is that it boils down to individuals.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by Autobot05: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Prostitution don dey start small small

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Husband by Typing: 3:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Mikagrace:
I really don’t want to go into depth. Just tired of him, just need a male friend who can take my mind elsewhere. I’m just fed up.

Check your mail.
Re: Tired Of Husband by bukatyne(f): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Persephone1:
You are tired of your husband,you want a male friend. LoL.. grin grin grin

My dear you are not tired yet, you just need variety. I hope you won't get into more problems 🐱

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tired Of Husband by culf: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2023
Mikagrace:
I really don’t want to go into depth. Just tired of him, just need a male friend who can take my mind elsewhere. I’m just fed up.

my dear, no marriage is perfect, try talking things out with him, provided he is not physically abusing you. It takes a strong character to remain in marriage, we all have our issues but then...you should pray too, talk to God about everything.

Peace
Re: Tired Of Husband by beelon1020(m): 2:29am On Apr 12, 2023
OP, sorry to about this, DM me, let me forward some articles to cheer you up... Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How God Save Me From Running Mad / Using Other People's Relationship To Judge Yours / My Father's wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.