Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form (39248 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him / Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Ebony2King: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Obakoolex:
🤣🤣🤣 After been bursted
The scamming format continues 🤠

When will APC be bursted and adhere to advice just as LP has done
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by AgubataAkokwa: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Iwedunloye:

When Buhari said dot in the middle he meant the hoodlums among the Igbo’s but you didn’t give it this explanation, even your celebrities carry am for head like Gala wearing cloth with indication of dot in the middle

Oya go use your own sow cloth make your anger go down
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Ebony2King: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

From your analogy, if waec didn't make English compulsory, then either you make it in English or not, it wouldn't count. Same is for FCT..

If inec didn't add it to states during elections, any votes you secure from FCT is a waste and won’t be counted..

So why allow the people of FCT to vote if so? Can u listen to yourself?
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Ebony2King: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Svoboda:
LP is supposed to be a workers party fashioned in the mould of a leftwing, ideological framework, like the anc of sa or the pt of brazil. Here, it is merely a vehicle rightwing, rentseeking elements have flooded around, like ants to sugar, to achieve political dreams. Why the exorbitant 15m?

Now let me explain something to u. First of all when something is too cheap, it’s too good to be true

On the other hand, imagine where the form costs 500K, opposition parties can easily plant a mole in LP and buy the form for the mole in order to destabilize the party. It’s not too cheap for a good reason
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by GeneralPula: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2023
Ebony2King:

So why allow the people of FCT to vote if so? Can u listen to yourself?
Inec allowed people to votes because FCT during elections is treated as a state..
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Bruisecruise:
This is still too exorbitant.

A party like Labor party should sell its form for N100,000. At least there must be primary. That way honest people can be allowed to contest on that platform.

I believe that the obidient movement is slowly becoming hijacked by some persons who are getting carried away by the current wave of support and love from the masses.

N15 million naira is way too much. How many honest Nigerians with the true will to govern, can afford that amount of money. That party should actually be for the people and the platform should not become monetised because it defeats the purpose of the “movement” itself per the “no shishi” and no bribery mantra.

Agreed, but if it is made that cheap APC and PDP might infiltrate into the LP with their own people and disrupt it after winning, unless people buying the LP tickets are thouroughly and rubostly vetted.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by biafranrealson: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2023
Should be in two categories
15 m for career politicians
10m for wealthy youths
1m for youths below 35yrs
500k for female aspirant less than 40 yrs
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Ofunaofu: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Throwback:

To die an actual massacre in Anambra, when many are still propagating a phony massacre in Lagos?

If half the energy being expended on the Lagos massacre propaganda was expended on the real massacre that occurred in Anambra, both James Nwafor and Peter Obi would be languishing in jail.

Is anyone languishing in jail for the massacre in Lagos State
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by DeOTR: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2023
Bluebeach:
APC AND TINUBU STILL WAITING FOR MORE INTERPRETATION FOR 25% IN FCT.
In the case of English, since it's just like a regular subject like biology, the wordings would have been different from this, coz this your statement is somehow incorrect.
It would have made more sense like "Credit pass in 6 subjects, English required." or "Credit pass in 6 subjects including English", but never Credit passes in 6 subjects and English language". Is English language not a regular subject again to warrant the use of the conjunction "and"?
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Svoboda(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Ebony2King:

Now let me explain something to u. First of all when something is too cheap, it’s too good to be true

On the other hand, imagine where the form costs 500K, opposition parties can easily plant a mole in LP and buy the form for the mole in order to destabilize the party. It’s not too cheap for a good reason

15m is still chicken feed for those with subversive interests. Parties should conduct due diligence on eligible contestants.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by brutal1(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2023
Let me help you here, I said WAIT till he is sworn in, then do your posting. You and I? No, that only exist in your mind. The president elect is BAT, you don't have to agree with that reality, please give the one that exist in your mind Certificate of return and sworn him in as your president. Infact when you go the banks and government offices and top business centres, you will meet his pictures on the wall after the swearing in. Send me pictures of any bank or government office that hangs any loser up there after he is sworn in, I can put a bet on it grin
IVORY2009:

Ofcourse I have done that several times, you and I know that the president elect is Mr Peter Obi GCFR
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by IVORY2009(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023
brutal1:
Let me help you here, I said WAIT till he is sworn in, then do your posting. You and I? No, that only exist in your mind. The president elect is BAT, you don't have to agree with that reality, please give the one that exist in your mind Certificate of return and sworn him in as your president. Infact when you go the banks and government offices and top business centres, you will meet his pictures on the wall after the swearing in. Send me pictures of any bank or government office that hangs any loser up there after he is sworn in, I can put a bet on it grin

you will meet his pictures on the wall after the swearing in
Pictures that would soon be removed from all public offices nationwide, I dey laugh like Obasanjor grin

please give the one that exist in your mind Certificate of return and sworn him in as your president.
offcourse the rightful winner with the highest number of lawful votes casted which is President Peter Obi GCFR would be handed over the certificate of return elected, and that of the selected president Bola Tinubu would be null and void, by the laws of the land.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by brutal1(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Pls if that 3rd candidate is not sworn in, you must end it. That's the bet. Bet it with your life.
IVORY2009:

you will meet his pictures on the wall after the swearing in
Pictures that would soon be removed from all public offices nationwide, I dey laugh like Obasanjor grin

please give the one that exist in your mind Certificate of return and sworn him in as your president.
offcourse the rightful winner with the highest number of lawful votes casted which is President Peter Obi GCFR would be handed over the certificate of return elected, and that of the selected president Bola Tinubu would be null and void, by the laws of the land.

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by IVORY2009(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2023
brutal1:
Pls if that 3rd candidate is not sworn in, you must end it. That's the bet. Bet it with your life.

He scored the highest number of lawful votes casted, from Rivers, Lagos, Imo, etc, and if that of the ilegal votes is removed from the selected President, he would come 3rd and vice president Atiku would even come 2nd.......
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by brutal1(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2023
You are in the 3rd level of depression. Oh you support the loser that came 3rd too grin. Isn't God amazing? Are you the 3rd born too ? grin the sync na follow come. You will be fine. Wailing may last for a while but swearing in cometh on the 29th, May 2023. peace be unto all wailers !
IVORY2009:

He scored the highest number of lawful votes casted, from Rivers, Lagos, Imo, etc, and if that of the ilegal votes is removed from the selected President, he would come 3rd and vice president Atiku would even come 2nd.......
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by IVORY2009(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2023
brutal1:
You are in the 3rd level of depression. Oh you support the loser that came 3rd too grin. Isn't God amazing? Are you the 3rd born too ? grin the sync na follow come. You will be fine. Wailing may last for a while but swearing in cometh on the 29th, May 2023. peace be unto all wailers !

I dont need to argue with you the records are there, by the time the election petition tribuna resumes sitting, you would be amazed with evidence of massive rigging coming out, which the camp of the selected president would not be able to withstand.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by brutal1(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2023
My guy this is like your 3rd response to me in less than 10mins and now you dont need to argue with me? grin interesting..the records are there just like the go and verify grin some of your Messiah facts are unverifiable and some are not untrue. People from the state should be posting the mighty infrastructures, capital projects and evidence of human development just as we have Kwankwanso in the north. Who you help? Mention 5 persons that rose up through your messiah. Mention 3. That we can verify. Kwankwanso made impact on people same as BAT. Oh it is now rigging? grin this confusion knows no bound, but your loser didn't even talk about rigging in his petition grin you guys are not even on the same page. Verily verily I say unto thee, all wailers will soon be at rest
IVORY2009:

I dont need to argue with you the records are there, by the time the election petition tribuna resumes sitting, you would be amazed with evidence of massive rigging coming out, which the camp of the selected president would not be able to withstand.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Ebony2King: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

Inec allowed people to votes because FCT during elections is treated as a state..

Okay they should vote for just fun? And at the end their votes will be void? What are u trying to say?
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Whywhycy: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Imo state is sure banker for LP.
Yes, no amount of rigging from the APC will stop it. Imo people will deliver the state to Elupee.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Larryndelaw: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
babajero:
millions of youths can afford it.
The youth thT doesn't hVe work?
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by babajero(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Larryndelaw:
The youth thT doesn't hVe work?
Speak for yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Durabest:
OBI IS OKAY THOUGHT AM NOT HIS FAN.
Good morning bro. Happy and prosperous new month to you and your family. My regards. Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Durabest: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Malory:
Good morning bro. Happy and prosperous new month to you and your family. My regards. Pls I'm hoping to hear good news from you this month. I hope you remember. Thanks.
. I'm with you. I want to fix you some were but tell me what is your area of specialization let see send it to my mail.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 3:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Durabest:
. I'm with you. I want to fix you some were but tell me what is your area of specialization let see send it to my mail.
Ok sir.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Durabest: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Malory:
Ok sir. Pls you can send me your email address or should I use the one on your nairaland account? Thanks.
Use the one on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2023
Durabest:
Good morning sir
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 5:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Durabest:
Good morning boss. My regards to you and your family.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Durabest:
I'm wishing you happy and merry Easter. May it bring good tidings to you and your family.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 6:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Durabest:
Happy Sunday to you and your family. My regards.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2023
Durabest:
Good morning boss. My greetings. Pls I haven't heard from you after you asked for my qualifications and I replied? Pls I hope you haven't forgotten about it sir? Thanks in anticipation for a favourable response from you.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2023
Durabest:
OBI IS OKAY THOUGHT AM NOT HIS FAN.
Good morning and happy Sunday to you and your family. Pls sir, I haven't heard from you since you asked for my qualifications! Pls what's my status. Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Malory: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
Durabest:
Good afternoon bro. Pls how far? Talk to your brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide / Mega Party Formation: Buhari’s Ministers, Govs Named As Sponsors!!! / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.