Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form (39229 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him / Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by TheDemola: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/7631269/labour-party-changes-imo-state

I thank the National Chairman of the Labour Party, Barr. Julius Abure, and the NWC for heeding to my appeal, and reviewing the nomination fee for the governorship form downwards to N15m.

I applaud them for also agreeing to refund the cost of the form to the family of a deceased aspirant Chief Humphrey Anumudu from Imo State; and also agreeing to refund part of the payment to those who already bought the forms.

These gestures, reflect Labour Party's responsiveness to the yearnings of Nigerians. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1640811985230090247?t=5PxRVO6dKY80ZwKTx-jmSA&s=19

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Massiveglory: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
A brand new Nigeria is coming.
Leadership that will listen to citizens, and take corrections where neccessary.

Leadership that will be open and accountable to the citizens.

Leadership that will not be afraid to correct its mistake .

All I see is a new Nigeria..

PODATTI is the new Nigeria.

462 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by raskymonojendor: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Maybe candidates like GRV will collect cashback of 10,000,000 naira.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by ggood: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obedient will get 2 governor come November 2023.

Hopeless Uzodinma is curse

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by greatiyk4u(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Great news

There is difference between certificate of return and certificate to be RETURNED

New Nigeria is here.

218 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by greatiyk4u(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
ggood:
Obedient will get 2 governor come November 2023.

Hopeless Uzodinma is curse

Add Enugu

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Ddozen(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
They should reduce it further so that youths can key in

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Betanaija42moro: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nice one. A New Nigeria is possible

Let's support and use LP to bring the desired change we need

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Bluebeach: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
APC AND TINUBU STILL WAITING FOR MORE INTERPRETATION FOR 25% IN FCT.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by bigdammyj: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by christejames(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
My President

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Godsfrezx: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Peter Obi Character is just the best.

How many likes for my My President in waiting

231 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Massiveglory:
A brand new Nigeria is coming.
Leadership that will listen to citizens, and take corrections where neccessary.

Leadership that will be open and accountable to the citizens.

Leadership that will not be afraid to correct its mistake .

All I see is a new Nigeria..

No, a brand new Nigeria starts by you leaving this site and taking an active part in the democratic process.

Work for the change you want. That is the true goal of democracy. Don't look for a messiah.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Throwback: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
But you failed to appeal to then President Jonathan despite being his boy, so that something could be done about Awkuzu SARS where people were being massacred frequently.

Anyway, your supporter claims you were using Awkuzu SARS to sanitize the state. Meaning those who lost their life to police brutality deserved it.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by verybadmouth(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
GRV should try Imo, he might win

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Personally, I see nothing wrong with the old fee.

How does LP expect to raise money?

Anyway....

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Bruisecruise: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is still too exorbitant.

A party like Labor party should sell its form for N100,000. At least there must be primary. That way honest people can be allowed to contest on that platform.

I believe that the obidient movement is slowly becoming hijacked by some persons who are getting carried away by the current wave of support and love from the masses.

N15 million naira is way too much. How many honest Nigerians with the true will to govern, can afford that amount of money. That party should actually be for the people and the platform should not become monetised because it defeats the purpose of the “movement” itself per the “no shishi” and no bribery mantra.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by bhella10: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Damage control grin
I got the idea from a mad man grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Obakoolex(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣 After been bursted
The scamming format continues 🤠

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Millimann: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
That's a party that listens.

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by id4sho(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
tongue
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by N2B2: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
verybadmouth:
GRV should try Imo, he might win

Seun, this is one of the political actors spreading tribalism.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by FunkyJustice(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
LP is coming!!!

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by Amazingklef: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by bucknorfemi: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
OBI THE STORM !

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form by owolabi5: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
CAR PAPERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration / Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu / Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.