Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% (67628 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Reduces Transportation Fares By 50% On Train, BRT, Boat & LAGRIDE / Transportation Fares Soar As Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Abuja / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by PerfecttTouch: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

It's not applicable to we Yorubas. God bless Sanwolu for this. I will be happier at 200% increase
The unredeemable slave is a slave who is comfortable with the slavery tag
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ashawopikin(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Chizzyjr(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Shebi na only we Igbos go pay the 100% abi....mumu people....I still say it again no matter how bad he wan be Igbos would still survive na una go suffer so next time if you wan turn bigot during election think about the future 1 cup of rice and oil dey finish mugus ....Youruba ronu lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ufuosman(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Back to normal
Naira crisis is over baba no even waste time
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by BigYash: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?
its for Obi only cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Jimbadly: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Brietling:
Victory is sweet sha grin
He has won, so he can now do as he pleases.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.

Scammer!๐Ÿ˜ก

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by VULCAN(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
If that was the reason some voted for him then let their suffering continue.

Stark Foolishness must be punished

amstamon:
How do these politicians takes us for a ride and yet we still applaud them all because of ethnicity sentiments and bigotry.
Let's call a spade a spade.
So what should now happen to us that actually voted for him due to the 50% slash, hoping it'll remain that way for a long time.
Is it now safe to call this a deceits?
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by sharrp: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is a scam , do not help
Brietling:

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Bigchristo: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
chokekachy:
In February 2023, @jidesanwoolu announced a 50% reduction on all Lagos State Public Transport System for the next one week through the Cowry Card system, this measure is to cushion the effect of the Fuel and Currency crisis.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7560431/sanwo-olu-reduces-transportation-fares-50#120740536

https://twitter.com/MetroLagos/status/1640775627102887958?t=BztH0woB8sZhX0JzO9JHAA&s=19
Election don finished, shey dem go give APC members ID card to enter for 50? When elections come they will play religion n tribal cards to deceive people las las na everybody Dey suffer am ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by shinealight(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
funny how these night bus people who just came in yesterday; have a higher chance of making it big in Lagos and buying up the inheritance and destinies of indegenes who were born and raised in the state. Funny cheesy

Nothing funny about it. Itโ€™s because those who receive them are open-hearted as opposed to people who never wish others well and therefore do not find joy in the prosperity of others who are not their kith and kin. They should try to imbibe the culture of โ€œLove Thy Neighbour As Thyselfโ€ as taught us by the great Master. Then perhaps their lives would take a turn for the better spiritually rather than being harassed North, West andโ€ฆ..who knows where else! undecided undecided
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by spagettiluv: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chizzyjr:
Shebi na only we Igbos go pay the 100% abi....mumu people....I still say it again no matter how bad he wan be Igbos would still survive na una go suffer so next time if you wan turn bigot during election think about the future 1 cup of rice and oil dey finish mugus ....Youruba ronu lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
why do you ibos love chest beating your empty chest.
Omo this thing is sickening walai.
So according to you ibos, no other tribe can survive?
I see all this sht as inferiority complex,yโ€™all talk asif other tribes are worthless.
Read your comments slowly and check if there is sense in what you put down.
No wonder dey never respect you anywhere you go .

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Menclothing: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lagosians enjoy the moment of a responding gov what did ur state gov did ?
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by hakimi1974(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?
the b.r.t buses is now configured with an advanced software that can detect those who voted for and against a.p.c.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by bionixs: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Okay sir. When you finish laughing, go to the bustop and pay the exact same price with "Shinedu", then when you board the bus, sit down and ask yourself whether you really have sense.
you are right o
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Godwin4444: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
I told one APC supporter here that nothing changed in Lagos after the attacks on Igbos, that those who supported the attacks have been deceived, Tinubu just retained his cash cow through Sanwo Olu using hate and bigotry...
one thing u igbos fail to realize is that so far u are clearly hating on tinubu many Yorubas like me will keep supporting him

We Yorubas have realised d mistakes we made with awolowo n abiola n we are ready to correct it so an attack on tinubu will b seen as an attack on Yoruba

So u igbos should get d message clearly
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by WhereMyLoud: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
498th like, 46th share. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by bionixs: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
GeneralPula:
Okay..

Theyโ€™re still far behind for where Anambra Dey..
oga , you have a huge problem o. Your destiny has been played in Lagos and you are here shouting Anambra that doesnโ€™t know you existed. Chai ! You are the problem Nigeria has

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by bionixs: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2023
olinx:
@Kabirudeen25. First your name is not Kabiru. We know your style and let's leave that. Prices will be paid in full for maintenance of this buses and if you are not satisfied, go and take Danfo buses. It's not by force to use them
clap yourself, you made sense. Let me ask , โ€œ how much does Sanwolu said that the buses make in a year and how much is used for maintenance of the buses ? In a state where the governor should be serving the people and no accountability ? And you are here supporting nonsense. Even the governor knows that you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Iceberg3: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2023
O ti zeh grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by emorse(m): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2023
ritzyvic1:
In the end, you'll see that there are just 2 tribes: the political elites and the poor masses. Every other categorization is false
Walahi!!! I died from explaining this to people before and during the elections. Its such a shame that our people kind of have deliberately selective understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by emorse(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Godwin4444:
one thing u igbos fail to realize is that so far u are clearly hating on tinubu many Yorubas like me will keep supporting him

We Yorubas have realised d mistakes we made with awolowo n abiola n we are ready to correct it so an attack on tinubu will b seen as an attack on Yoruba

So u igbos should get d message clearly
You're doing well bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Bobbiee: 12:34am On Mar 29, 2023
amstamon:
How do these politicians takes us for a ride and yet we still applaud them all because of ethnicity sentiments and bigotry.
So what should now happen to us that actually voted for him due to the 50% slash, hoping it'll remain that way for a long time.

If you voted for him due to the 50% slash then I can only weep for you and cry that once again these are the people that keep taking us back to the dark ages due to their inability to learn from previous experiences
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Politicalziggy: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2023
God will bless you for this question ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚. I really pity those who voted for APC

post=122134174]I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?
[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Ken4Christ: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2023
Hard Truth: Politicians don't have your interest at heart. They will only use you during election by giving you a morsel of meal in exchange for your future. And so many keep falling scam to them.

And they will never allow good people to win election. But their time is over. A New Nigeria is about to be birthed where things will begin to function normally.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by LtChisom: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

Am asking same cos am still seeing some Yoruba in Ikeja asking me to complete their tfare which of course thunder piecesed their papa there and then.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by LtChisom: 12:45am On Mar 29, 2023
amstamon:

Take you not us, I was never included and will never be included.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by moshino(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Brietling:

Blessings = Brietling (They're the same person, one begging, one praying for the beggar to be helped by someone else. Another softwork format). Its hard to help genuine people in need, with crooks all over place.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by diggindeep: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2023
After the reggae Play the blues... ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.