Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? (600 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by benjamineyoh(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hello Nairaland famz,

I sincerely need advice on how to invest 2million Naira.

I am gainfully employed and I also have one or two other side hustles going well for me. But I am not satisfied and I want to get more sources of income, create wealth and also create employment opportunities for others.

I am currently residing in Akwa ibom, a state in the south south region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by mymadam(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
@Op, tarry a while. Look out for what the 'Happy Hour' governor has for A/I residents, by way of investments. He seems a sensible jolly good fellow, IMHO 🤗
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by Wodu89: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Have you thought of bus business. People drive and remit funds weekly

1 Like

Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by Septagon: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
I'm on akwa ibom.hit me up for sure idea
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by benjamineyoh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Drop contact

Septagon:
I'm on akwa ibom.hit me up for sure idea
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by Foodqueen(f): 5:52am On Mar 29, 2023
benjamineyoh:
Drop contact

Careful, no let them collect your money o.
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by restlessfingers: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Investing 2 million Naira in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria requires careful consideration and planning. Firstly, it is important to research the various investment opportunities available in the state. This could include real estate, agriculture, or even the hospitality industry. It is also important to consider the potential risks and rewards of each option.

Secondly, it is advisable to seek the advice of a financial expert or investment advisor. They can provide valuable insights and guidance on the best investment options for your specific financial goals and risk tolerance.

Finally, it is important to have a long-term investment strategy in place. This means setting clear goals and regularly monitoring and adjusting your investments to ensure they align with your objectives. With careful planning and the right advice, investing 2 million Naira in Akwa Ibom can be a profitable and rewarding venture. The Better Way to Save & Invest.

PiggyVest helps over 4 million customers achieve their financial goals by helping them save and invest with ease. I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up here and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey -

http://piggyvest.social-card-share.top/qewpglk

Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023
benjamineyoh:
Hello Nairaland famz,

I am gainfully employed and I also have one or two other side hustles going well for me. But I am not satisfied and I want to get more sources of income, create wealth and also create employment opportunities for others.

Are you willing to invest in rice bizness...you can either open a Rice destoning center..a kind of mini factory..where you destone rice for rice suppliers..or you can be buying quality bags of rice from Rice farming areas at cheap prices here in Anambra...then be reselling with profits over there in AK?
Rice bizness is very profitable bro...cus Nigerians must eat rice no matter what...
Hit me up if you are interested...
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by benjamineyoh(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
I would have loved this ooo

Drop your contact let's have a discussion
Robertgreene1:
Are you willing to invest in rice bizness...you can either open a Rice destoning center..a kind of mini factory..where you destone rice for rice suppliers..or you can be buying quality bags of rice from Rice farming areas at cheap prices here in Anambra...then be reselling with profits over there in AK?
Rice bizness is very profitable bro...cus Nigerians must eat rice no matter what...
Hit me up if you are interested...
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by Ynix(m): 1:41am On Mar 30, 2023
benjamineyoh:
Hello Nairaland famz,

Invest it in a system you can control.
Either digital or commodities.
Be careful of ponzi scheme, get rich quick schemes and third party investment.
Chat me up on 08184397113 for further discussion
There are numerous options you can look into that will be profitable if you have a functional system
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2023
benjamineyoh:
I would have loved this ooo

Drop your contact let's have a discussion
Whatsapp me on 09029541178 sir...
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
benjamineyoh:
Hello Nairaland famz,

avoid all the pho ne num bers and DM requests on this thread
go to oron and buy dry crayz fish send to lagos in bags , or essien udim and buy oil and send to kano and abuja
Re: Advise Me: How Do I Invest 2million Naira In Akwa Ibom? by izuugodwin(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Binancian:

avoid all the pho ne num bers and DM requests on this thread
go to oron and buy dry crayz fish send to lagos in bags , or essien udim and buy oil and send to kano and abuja
HOW CAN ONE SEND OIL TO ABUJA/KANU,I DEAL ON OIL,I BUY AND SALE LOCALY,WITHIN

(1) (Reply)

Modrator Can You Tell Me Why You Will Not Check Take The Bully Act Of Chukyjones / Business Quote For Today / Distributors Wanted Across Nigeria For Moringa Products (capsules, Powder Andtea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.