Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack (1254 Views)

Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory / Watch Video Russian Find Abandoned Ukraine Nato Tanks, Weapons In Lysychansk / Huawei In Preparation To Lay Off Hundreds Of US Workers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by SummaryChannel: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ukraine begins receiving NATO tanks... in preparation for the counterattack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd03xJ1jDqg

New news of the Russian-Ukrainian war is presented by this episode of Samari TV.

And starting with the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, which published videos of the British and German Challenger and Leopard tanks receiving them, respectively. This is a very important step that may provide an opportunity for the Ukrainian army to carry out the counter-attack that the West is rushing to launch in the spring of this year.

On the other hand, Russia said that it is continuing to send tactical nuclear missiles to Belarus, in order to confront what Moscow described as NATO threats to it and its allies, as well as in response to Britain's decision to support the Ukrainian army with depleted uranium missiles.

In the same context, China criticized the decision of Russian President Vladimir Putin to transfer tactical nuclear missiles to Belarus, stressing that diplomacy is the best option to resolve the Ukrainian crisis that has been raging for more than a year.

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Afamsi: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
This war is gradually turning into world war o. I hope nigeria is sitting on the fence sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Ilamdad: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is a full war between Russian and Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Dindondin(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Putin die die die
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by kenny714433(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is getting serious if true.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by CodeTemplar: 4:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Just watch, talks about how Russia can't, shouldn't, wouldn't be defeated on the battle field will soon start coming.from Kremlin.
Putin is a classical entertainer of highest humour level.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by seunny4lif(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Ok oh
We are here watching how it will happen.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by pol23: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ukraine is just inviting a more brutal force...
If Putin give them pounds for pounds.... US will start shouting war crime....
You've already labelled Putin a war criminal, I wonder what next you've got up your sleeves....
The Tank will be driven by NATO soldiers..... Ukraine go hot soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Akuruoulo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
I can't wait for the abrahams tanks to enter too.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by bassdow: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
if this was a movie, I just would wait for the ending.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Dvdpity: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Let's see how the tanks will perform. No one is hearing about himars and other former toys..

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Antiochus(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Akuruoulo:
I can't wait for the abrahams tanks to enter too.

Don't worry Abrahams tanks will enter. Moses, Peter and Judas Iscariot tanks sef all of dem go enter.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by iykofias(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dvdpity:
Let's see how the tanks will perform. No one is hearing about himars and other former toys..
and we all remember the noise around himars, they even dubbed it the game changer

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Regex: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
iykofias:
and we all remember the noise around himars, they even dubbed it the game changer

😂 😂 Nato just making a fool of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Dabronze(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
My question is:

Why NATO are only sending weapons and not go into Ukraine directly to assist the Ukraine military if the are not afraid of Russia

NATO state are not too far from Ukraine What is stopping them from attacking the Russia Wagner in Bekhemut

If USA🇺🇸 are the super power why can't they throw missile in border of Russia to give a warning sign for Russia that they should stop attacking Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Oniks001(m): 2:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Considering the Enemies(nafo, whole of eu,) Russia is up against, they are exceeding expectations, No country can fight and win this type of warfare easily, US tried in Vietnam, we all knew the outcome, and the Vietnamese didn’t even have any support like the UKRs is getting.Truth be told, the US won’t last 3 months if comparing apples to apples.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Akuruoulo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Antiochus:

Don't worry Abrahams tanks will enter. Moses, Peter and Judas Iscariot tanks sef all of dem go enter.
u dnt knw THAT THERE IS ABRAMS TANK.

GO AND REST
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by iykofias(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Akuruoulo:

u dnt knw THAT THERE IS ABRAMS TANK.

GO AND REST
Does ABRAMS & ABRAHAMS looks the same to you, olodo.
Well, Abrahams tanks are already in Kiev grin
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by pansophist(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oniks001:
Considering the Enemies(nafo, whole of eu,) Russia is up against, they are exceeding expectations, No country can fight and win this type of warfare easily, US tried in Vietnam, we all knew the outcome, and the Vietnamese didn’t even have any support like the UKRs is getting.Truth be told, the US won’t last 3 months if comparing apples to apples.

The US have never fought a peer equal. If I killed hundred chickens with my hands, it doesn't makes me a hero. A hero is the man who killed hundred lions with his hands, not with a gun (eg when the US used atomic bomb on Japan, such an unequal fight).

The US knows this. And for that, they will never touch Russia, or China, or North Korea. These countries are capable of blowing off the US mainland. So yes, seeing what Russia is up against, they tried and exceeded expectations.

Only one country dealing with the might, wealth and tech of NATO combined, and they are loosing, even when Russia haven't declared war yet and still fighting under SMO. The West ass have been exposed. Paper tigers.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Masterviolence: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Unlike when they carried out a successful counteroffensive in September last year, because the Russians don't have enough soldiers to cover the entire Frontline at that time. This time it will be a colossal loss for UAF to carry out any successful counteroffensive.

reason because

1. The Russians are aware of this counteroffensive and the positions the Ukrainians are most likely to attack.

2. The Russians are aware of the numbers of foreign trained soldiers of the UAF that could be deployed for a counteroffensive and the numbers of mobilized men ready to be thrown to the Frontline. So the Russians mobilized 300k men, trained them, and as ready to be deployed.

3. The Russians are aware of the kind of armaments the Ukrainians are receiving and the large numbers of ammunitions. So they rump-up production. Putin said for every tank they get, Russia is producing 3-4times that number.

Earlier this year the Ukrainian government anticipated for a Russian counteroffensive but the rus didn't. All i can say is Ukraine is in a long deep shit.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Akuruoulo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
iykofias:
Does ABRAMS & ABRAHAMS looks the same to you, olodo.
Well, Abrahams tanks are already in Kiev grin
foolish fool can u tell me the short form of ABRAHAM ?
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Akuruoulo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
pansophist:

The US have never fought a peer equal. If I killed hundred chickens with my hands, it doesn't makes me a hero. A hero is the man who killed hundred lions with his hands, not with a gun (eg when the US used atomic bomb on Japan, such an unequal fight).

The US knows this. And for that, they will never touch Russia, or China, or North Korea. These countries are capable of blowing off the US mainland. So yes, seeing what Russia is up against, they tried and exceeded expectations.

Only one country dealing with the might, wealth and tech of NATO combined, and they are loosing, even when Russia haven't declared war yet and still fighting under SMO. The West ass have been exposed. Paper tigers.

why can't they take the fight to the united states or even at their doorstep ?
seems they are scared of something u and ur lots knows that we don't know.

it have b3n proven that russia is only bt a regional power.

a cross border nation for more than 1 year
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by pansophist(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Akuruoulo:

You genuinely think that you made sense with this comment. Smh. You can also ask the question by replacing the US with another country. So why don't Russia take the fight to Nigeria or Australia?

It's because they don't have a reason to fight the US or any country. They just want to be left alone. It's the US threatening them and surrounding them with military bases, not the other way around.

It's the US that have ordained itself as the Lord over the eart, invading and sanctioning others, while creating military bloc of confrontation in their backyard. From quad to nato, etc.

But they don't have to take the fight to the US, that's what intercontinental missles are for. Faster than the speed of light.

Go and tell your masters in Washington that if them born them well, they should cross an inch into Russia's or China's territory, then US mainland will be the battleground.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by MetroLane: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
pansophist:

Go and tell your masters in Washington that if them born them well, they should cross an inch into Russia's or China's territory, then US mainland will be the battleground.

US that can't even fly a kite into Russia's territory.

I keep telling people that the greatest loser in this war is Ukraine. If Russia doesn't take over Ukraine, then the U.S will indirectly take over Ukraine.

Everytime The US supplies Ukraine with Weapon I see people jubilating, what they don't understand is that US is not supplying them Weapons because they love Ukraine, they're doing so because Ukraine have something they want. The US is not a charity organization, one way or the other Ukraine will pay the US for all the assistance they've been receiving.

Ukraine will never remain the same, they either submit to Russia, or if they defeat Russia ( which is impossible) then they're submitting to the US.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by seunny4lif(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Akuruoulo:

USA invaded Libya and Iraq over false flag yet they saw Russia raining missiles on Ukraine, USA couldn't declare no fly zone.

NATO couldn't even get NFZ in Syria because of Russia, USA that never take permission from Country, took from Russia on Syria matter and they reach out to Russia to introduced deescalation line.
USA couldn't even save Kurds from Turks troops until Kurds have to run to Russia to save them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by pansophist(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
MetroLane:

US that can't even fly a kite into Russia's territory.

I keep telling people that the greatest loser in this war is Ukraine. If Russia doesn't take over Ukraine, then the U.S will indirectly take over Ukraine.

Everytime The US supplies Ukraine with Weapon I see people jubilating, what they don't understand is that US is not supplying them Weapons because they love Ukraine, they're doing so because Ukraine have something they want. The US is not a charity organization, one way or the other Ukraine will pay the US for all the assistance they've been receiving.

Ukraine will never remain the same, they either submit to Russia or if they defeat Russia ( which is impossible) then they're submitting to the US.

Smart guy. Yes, you are right, Ukraine is the biggest loser in this whole game, and the unfortunate one at that. For example, the UK on 31st Dec 2006 made its last payment of about $83m (£45.5m) of war loans from the US during the second world war, 71 years after ww2 ended. So while it is in the interest of the US to defeat the axis powers, they still made sure they got a benefit from it by indebting the UK. No free meal.

Also, the soviet union (Russia) repaid its last loan to the US in 2006. The end of ww2 made the US the uncontested champion, but instead, to lead the world with virtue, it instead, choose to be a hegemon. By giving European countries aid to rebuild after ww2 under the Marshall Plan, they stole their sovereignty and occupied their country militarily (same as Japan), but fool the world by calling it a military alliance.

Anyways I went too far, but I was just trying to underpin your argument from a legal perspective that Ukraine is already lost. It lost its sovereignty after the coup in 2014 and effectively became a US-occupied territory. And while Ukraine was the poorest country in Europe (after Moldova), the US has made it poorer than Burundi now, due to the loans it won't even be able to pay back. I am not even referring to the destruction of the country and loss of population, and all the freebies Russia gave to it before the war.

Ukraine could have just been neutral, and got the best of both worlds, from the west (EU, US), from the east (Russia, China), and still retain its independence, just like Serbia. But like the old saying, decades of peace breed weak men that see the world from rainbow colors and wokism, instead of the jungle that it is, and play the jungle game very well. It is sad.

I was checking the conditions attached to all the loans given to Ukraine, and I saw that all the loans are subjected to the ´´Ukraine democracy defense lead-lease act of 2022´´. Section 2(a)(3) states: Any loan or lease of defense articles to the government of Ukraine under paragraph (1) shall be subject to all applicable laws concerning the return of and reimbursement and repayment for defense articles loan or leased to foreign governments.

In other words, the aids are not free. The US is a capitalist country, and if it cants rescue millions of homeless Americans, bail out its student who is indebted to the neck with student loan debt, their deplorable healthcare system and infrastructure, or their eye-choking national debt, who in his right mind will think it gives a shit about Ukraine? Ukraine is just a ram to weaken Russia and a stupid ram at that. Elensky, God will punish you. He has made my ex-Ukrainian sweetheart a refugee in Germany. grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Regex: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
pansophist:

Smart guy. Yes, you are right, Ukraine is the biggest loser in this whole game, and the unfortunate one at that. For example, the UK on 31st Dec 2006 made its last payment of about $83m (£45.5m) of war loans from the US during the second world war, 71 years after ww2 ended. So while it is in the interest of the US to defeat the axis powers, they still made sure they got a benefit from it by indebting the UK. No free meal.

Also, the soviet union (Russia) repaid its last loan to the US in 2006. The end of ww2 made the US the uncontested champion, but instead, to lead the world with virtue, it instead, choose to be a hegemon. By giving European countries aid to rebuild after ww2 under the Marshall Plan, they stole their sovereignty and occupied their country militarily (same as Japan), but fool the world by calling it a military alliance.

Anyways I went too far, but I was just trying to underpin your argument from a legal perspective that Ukraine is already lost. It lost its sovereignty after the coup in 2014 and effectively became a US-occupied territory. And while Ukraine was the poorest country in Europe (after Moldova), the US has made it poorer than Burundi now, due to the loans it won't even be able to pay back. I am not even referring to the destruction of the country and loss of population, and all the freebies Russia gave to it before the war.

Ukraine could have just been neutral, and got the best of both worlds, from the west (EU, US), from the east (Russia, China), and still retain its independence, just like Serbia. But like the old saying, decades of peace breed weak men that see the world from rainbow colors and wokism, instead of the jungle that it is, and play the jungle game very well. It is sad.

I was checking the conditions attached to all the loans given to Ukraine, and I saw that all the loans are subjected to the ´´Ukraine democracy defense lead-lease act of 2022´´. Section 2(a)(3) states: Any loan or lease of defense articles to the government of Ukraine under paragraph (1) shall be subject to all applicable laws concerning the return of and reimbursement and repayment for defense articles loan or leased to foreign governments.

In other words, the aids are not free. The US is a capitalist country, and if it cants rescue millions of homeless Americans, bail out its student who is indebted to the neck with student loan debt, their deplorable healthcare system and infrastructure, or their eye-choking national debt, who in his right mind will think it gives a shit about Ukraine? Ukraine is just a ram to weaken Russia and a stupid ram at that. Elensky, God will punish you. He has made my ex-Ukrainian sweetheart a refugee in Germany. grin

The territory Ukraine lost wouldn't be recovered. They will seek loan to rebuild the destroyed structures in the remaining part. Who will have ffer them the loan? UK, France or perhaps USA? They're gone. They could have remained neutral and enjoyed the best of both worlds just like Serbia. Elensky na compound fool walahi.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Otobong3374(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
pansophist:

Are You Sure You Have Sense In Your Fucking Head? Okay, You Are Bullying With Motional Sense? But Let Me Demilitarize Your Wicked Mindset That Is Not Allowing You To Know That This War Cannot Be Won By Putin.
Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by MetroLane: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2023
pansophist:

In other words, the aids are not free. The US is a capitalist country, and if it cants rescue millions of homeless Americans, bail out its student who is indebted to the neck with student loan debt, their deplorable healthcare system and infrastructure, or their eye-choking national debt , who in his right mind will think it gives a shit about Ukraine? Ukraine is just a ram to weaken Russia and a stupid ram at that. Elensky, God will punish you. He has made my ex-Ukrainian sweetheart a refugee in Germany. grin

Exactly, before you clear the Grass on my lawn, make sure bush behind your house has been cleared. I really feel bad for Ukraine, but they made their decision, they have to live with the consequences.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by MetroLane: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Regex:

The territory Ukraine lost wouldn't be recovered. They will seek loan to rebuild the destroyed structures in the remaining part. Who will have ffer them the loan? UK, France or perhaps USA? They're gone. They could have remained neutral and enjoyed the best of both worlds just like Serbia. Elensky na compound fool walahi.

Cost of War

Cost of Rebuilding

Walai Ukraine's economy is in serious trouble.

NATO is pushing Ukraine, none of them ( NATO countries) are losing their citizens like Ukraine. Zelensky is a real puppet, sacrificial lamb that is being used to achieve NATO's goal.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Oniks001(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Most pro west supporters knows the truth but chose to ignore it and believe in the lies churned out daily by the western MSM. Truth is.. Russia is on the right side in this conflict, Ukraine is loosing terribly both in manpower and territory. US weapon superiority is just a myth.Russia has same,even better and cheaper, Bucha was done by the UKRs, there r Nazis in the Ukr army.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack by Regex: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2023
MetroLane:

Cost of War

Cost of Rebuilding

Walai Ukraine's economy is in serious trouble.

NATO is pushing Ukraine, none of them ( NATO countries) are losing their citizens like Ukraine. Zelensky is a real puppet, sacrificial lamb that is being used to achieve NATO's goal.

Nato really screwed Ukraine up. Make Ukraine check where them offend USA and Nato cause shit be looking like revenge mission.

(1) (Reply)

The Africans Who Fought In WWII / British Subject Executed In China / Barack Obama Celebrates 52nd Birthday Aug 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.