Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK (564 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK by EDMatty: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hi everyone,

which country is more promising between UK and Canada. I graduated with 2:2 so I have to go through PGD in Canada before enrolling for masters (PGD is lesser) but UK already offered me admission for my master’s degree.

Will you forfeit UK masters admission for PGD in Canada?

I have read about both countries, I feel more comfortable with Canada. I received tons of advice to come to the UK and I have also received tons of advice to leave for Canada, go through PGD then Masters.

I’m at a cross road and I’m totally confused. seriously I don’t want to make the wrong choice, please your opinion and advice is needed.

T for thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK by clems88(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who school EPP cool
Just say you wanna use style to japa grin

2 Likes

Re: PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK by Collins4u1(m): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2023
beta go to Canada......

2 Likes

Re: PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK by Afolashade00(f): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2023
clems88:
Who school EPP cool
Just say you wanna use style to japa grin

Yes ooo, which country you prefer?

Canada or UK?

1 Like

Re: PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK by shox(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Just stay naija. Make we gather dey alright
Re: PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK by Afolashade00(f): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2023
shox:
Just stay naija. Make we gather dey alright

Lol, abeg ooooo🙏🏽
Re: PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK by mabgold(f): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2023
Go to the uk for your masters don’t miss the opportunity.. from the uk you can cross to Canada but first grab the direct masters in the uk.
I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK by clems88(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2023
Afolashade00:

Yes ooo, which country you prefer?

Canada or UK?
Canada oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Rescue With Getting A Date To Schedule Appointment With Usa Embassy Abuj / Put A Bro Thru Please / What You Should Know Before Booking An Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.