Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way (3655 Views)

Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down, See How He Is Being Humiliated / Senate Presidency: Why I Stepped Down For Lawan – Goje / Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by Devil1Messenger: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2023
I believe Tinubu should have stepped down for Ameachi or Osinbajo when he discovered Peter Obi is running the same office with him or he should have just allowed INEC to conduct a free and fair election.
Maybe he had no knowledge of who really Obi is. Now he will be disgraced not just in Nigeria but the entire world.
Yorubas in APC should get ready to hate igbos the more because Obi will drag Tinubu to the bottomless pit with this court case.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by Urheadmaster(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2023
APC didn't understand when Ngige told them that Obi is coming

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by naijaguy1234(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Gathering of Obi supporters .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by BuhariAdvocate: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Obi can pursue his case for the next 4 years I just don't know why people always forget past.
Devil1Messenger:
I believe Tinubu should have stepped down for Ameachi or Osinbajo when he discovered Peter Obi is running the same office with him or he should have just allowed INEC to conduct a free and fair election.
Maybe he had no knowledge of who really Obi is. Now he will be disgraced not just in Nigeria but the entire world.
Yorubas in APC should get ready to hate igbos the more because Obi will drag Tinubu to the bottomless pit with this court case.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by seunmsg(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

How will Seun be able to stop ethnic slurs and incitement when threads like this are allowed to thrive?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by Isobug: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Guy Rest....Obi is just like everyone. He's my candidate and I wish him well to win in the court but not the way you put it. It's denigrating to insult an ethnic group unproductively.

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by oyin44: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2023
I wonder too, if seun truly wants to stop it..

He should start from thread like this..

seunmsg:

How will Seun be able to stop ethnic slurs and incitement when threads like this are allowed to thrive?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:

He is saying what everyone know will happen with the relentless Obi going to court.

Only emotional people will resort to ethnic slurring for this post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by seunmsg(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2023
oyin44:
I wonder too, if seun truly wants to stop it..

He should start from thread like this..

Let’s just keep watching.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by oyin44: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Let’s just keep watching.
Ok
Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by OGwales(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Please according to Seun let stop these political and tribalistic taunting... Make Una no make us start over again ooo... E get why

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by helinues: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2023
But instead he stepped up by winning the election

Ahead ahead Asiwaju

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by Devil1Messenger: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2023
oyin44:

Ok
What is wrong with the thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by Henry22(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Them never see anything..... Pablo will wish he just focused on his drug peddling.... grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by Umufather147(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2023
See what you are doing to yourself, this is depression coming your way o

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by IVORY2009(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Will the old man hear..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way by malcom1X: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Guy point out the ethnic slurs

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Probe ₦‎447bn COVID-19 Spending, Summon 83 MDAs / Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race / Insecurity: Increase Security Personnel In Ekiti State, Ekiti Obas Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.