Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation (1022 Views)

Tinubu Should Have Stepped Down To Avoid This Humiliation Coming His Way / Obasanjo Led Federal Government Developed Lagos Mega City Blue Print(See Report) / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by ozodigboo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
I can't help but think Obasanjo never really forgave Atiku.
He allowed him to go and spend his time and money for nothing.
All the former PDP presidential aspirants Saraki, Tambuwal, Makarfi, Lamido, Kwakwanso, Dankwambo etc all failed woefully to deliver their states.
Atiku narrowly won his own state.
This was a grand conspiracy.
Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by blackboy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rubbish. Atiku wanted to be president. Nobody pushed him. The same way GMB wanted to be president. Atikus desire. Why blame OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
A few weeks ago we were telling them that these people have no electoral value rather they were insulting us

Wait for obj Saraki and Kwakwasiya red cap to vote Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by Baawaa(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Obasanjo said it in 2007 that Atiku that can never become Nigeria's president
Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by Bodexman(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mind you, If you're chanting baba obj before now because of his endorsement of Atiku and you suddenly turn around to castigate him because of Atiku's defeat, then you're an hypocrite.

For now, let's join hands together celebrate the victory.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na lie it's God that is finally putting the godfathers to shame obasanjo na case study shocked shocked shocked next level una go see the true colour of baba go slow
Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by modath(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
ozodigboo:
All the former PDP presidential aspirants Saraki, Tambuwal, Makarfi, Lamido, Kwakwanso, Dankwambo etc all failed woefully to deliver their states.

I want to believe it but Obasanjo hates Buhari more.

Buhari didn't allow him dictate, rejected his ministerial list & also asked him about the $16bn for power.
Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
I been thinking say obj dey claim godfather..

Where s the godfatherism at now lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by Afamed: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
ozodigboo:
Most of you have not learned . The Obj, Kwankwaso and the rest are more of political liability
Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by Stalwert: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin the grand conspiracy was against PMB and he heavily defeated the gang of criminals and crooks
Re: Obasanjo Led Atiku To This Humiliation by bluefilm: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
ozodigboo:

I think so too.

It's very very possible.

People who know obasanjo very well say the man is extremely vindictive.

Which means he could have just be targeting at the "bestest" moment to strike back at atiku for almost taking away the 2003 PDP presidential ticket from him.

But from the little I know and have read about the obasanjo, I will say the man is a very very very very crafty man who knows to manipulate both sides of the equation at any given time to get or guarantee him the result he wants.

(1) (Reply)

Threat To Handover: PDP, Tackle Army Over Alleged Plot To Truncate Democracy / Buhari Does Not Have What It Takes To The President – Soyinka / Is Sanwo-olu The Worst Governor Of Lagos Since 1999?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.