Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting (3951 Views)

PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal / Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings / Do Not Relocate Govship Election Tribunal Or Any Election Tribunal In Aks to Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Tombrown3(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Oscarhakx:
thats means this people are comfortable with been stagnant in their lives. They dont care if they stay the same level for 20 years. Because i dont see how a progressive minded person will prefer bad leadership, just because they are his tribesmen. This is truely beyond petty. Damn! cant even figure

Lol.. It's a case of, let us all suffer, as long as you're not happy the person making us suffer is my brother? Let us suffer

I stopped helping any Nigerian especially online, I think we need to experience so much pain and suffering we all will rise up against all odds and match out in protest, until this is done, forget it. It's all man on his own.

If all the youths in major states match out in protest, close down main roads to the extent private or government workers can't even move, nothing right will be done!

When was the last time you heard of SARS?

U get the point.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by CarlosTheJackal: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

So you think you can blackmail them to do your hypocritical biddings..

Like obi failure lie you
Be careful how you talk to people here, I don't engage in this nonsense you are doing and trust me I don't take kindly to insult.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by DenreleDave(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Be careful how you talk to people here, I don't engage in this nonsense you are doing and trust me I don't take kindly to insult.

If you don't take nonsense, then u shud have mind ur business instead of being a hypocrite
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Oscarhakx: 4:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Tombrown3:

Lol.. It's a case of, let us all suffer, as long as you're not happy the person making us suffer is my brother? Let us suffer

I stopped helping any Nigerian especially online, I think we need to experience so much pain and suffering we all will rise up against all odds and match out in protest, until this is done, forget it. It's all man on his own.

If all the youths in major states match out in protest, close down main roads to the extent private or government workers can't even move, nothing right will be done!

When was the last time you heard of SARS?

U get the point.
imagine the kind of suffering that will finally break them. Omo e go loud o
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:

Excuse Mr Carlos.....I am NEVER a tribalist, please dont tag me as one. That post i made was misunderstood. U can check my previous posts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Talks About Tinubu's Soft Spot For Women's Empowerment (Video) / Throwback Picture Of Former President Obasanjo Posing At Uli Airstrip / I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.