Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) (42259 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Young Tinubu In America / Tinubu Making The Same Mistakes Buhari Made / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by WhereMyLoud: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
ecolime:
Looks fake. AI just as someone said.

Lets assume it is real. The man up there should be between 38- 42.

What year was this video shot? Let me do some calculations 😃
They are only fooling themselves jare.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by Marcalex1: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Now old Tinubu
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by SHIVA001: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Fake!

Was Tinubu using this cap then

Mumu you think say na yesterday tinubu start politics..
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by MrDoGood(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Looks like AI to me grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by Penywise(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
See him eye. This man dey high here
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Noerection:
Tinubu is the greatest man alive
he has made someone a President
he has made someone a vice president
he has made someone a Senate President
he has made someone a Speaker
he has supported CJN
now he is a President Elect

How has all the above made Tinubu the greatest man alive?

How has all d above moved nigeria forward?

If you saying he has made someone president, I hope you won't say he isnt partly responsible for d failure of d buhari administration?
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by ndidibabe(f): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Quest7777:
That was when he could still speak coherently.
Now his head has gone balablu bulaba gazelle garagagara. cool
One day, ur head will go balabulu too. Las las everybody go old.
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by Gbogbowa: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Noerection:
he has supported CJN
with all of them did Nigeria make progress the answer is no, can you mention one important legacy or impart they make in our country
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by leanonme82: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Fake!

This picture was in 1992 and he was using the cap here.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by CartelKenneth: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
This guy shey na gorilla born am even when young he’s still ugly
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by BlackKafka: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
This druglord wants to turn Nija into a Narco state

Well shall we all be druggiefied?

LOL. The same man Ambassadors from the US, Uk, Germany, India etc have been visiting in his house for the past 8 years is who you think they would apply this act to?

From the minute this Guy won the APC primaries, I knew nothing would stop him from getting to the presidency.
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by 9jaRealist: 2:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Noerection:
he has supported CJN

He has even made age go BACKWARDS! grin
>
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by Invitationn: 3:24am On Mar 30, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi we know. Peter Obi is coming.
grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by shadrach77: 5:03am On Mar 30, 2023
leanonme82:

This picture was in 1992 and he was using the cap here.
Ge started using the cap in 2003. That picture right there has been edited
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by gaskiyamagana: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Noerection:
he has supported CJN
He has made MANY GOVERNORS TOO.
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by Kenny9857(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
This druglord wants to turn Nija into a Narco state

Well shall we all be druggiefied?
It shall not be well with USA and it's useless laws..... I don't care either Tinubu or Atiku or your saint obi becomes the president....
If you're u don't work for your money, you will starve.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by WhereMyLoud: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Gemini man.. Watch the film or google for picture
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by abbeyfel: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Fake!

Wow! You must be so young! This is the only cap Tinubu has been using since he entered the political plane. No be today!
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by abbeyfel: 12:40am On Apr 01, 2023
dominique:

This should be when he was contesting for Senate in 1992.
Who makes such videos contesting for senate in 1992? This is either 1998/1999 election period!
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by abbeyfel: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
They are only fooling themselves jare.
More like you are fooling yourself if you call this artificial intelligence!
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by WhereMyLoud: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2023
abbeyfel:
More like you are fooling yourself if you call this artificial intelligence!
Mugu google Gemini man and see that this tech is not even new if you have data watch the trailer. Ancient man like you.
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by abbeyfel: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2023
WhereMyLoud:

Mugu google Gemini man and see that this tech is not even new if you have data watch the trailer. Ancient man like you.
Well, I was alive and well when this video was published. I was well aware when Tinubu was governor of my state! Again, I know about AI cause I'm into tech for over 15 years now! So I guess being ancient has its own gains...
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2023
casualobserver:

No it wasn’t, he started using that logo on his fila after he returned from exile. The second clue is that he says “our government” so this was after he was sworn in as governor.
Check out the picture of him, Abiola and Babangida or Abacha (it's on the internet) then you can come back and correct this your erroneous comment
Re: Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) by WhereMyLoud: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
abbeyfel:
Well, I was alive and well when this video was published. I was well aware when Tinubu was governor of my state! Again, I know about AI cause I'm into tech for over 15 years now! So I guess being ancient has its own gains...
i mean you are way more acient than you think.. Talking about slave black ancient. They fell for the tricks of the white man and ended up putting themselves under ther control.

The same tricks APC is using for you today and you are submitting yourself to being a slave to your fellow black man.. Yours is worse.

P.S 15 years in tech and you still can't see through an edited video. You have wasted 15 years of your life. 😪😪😪 My heart is broken because of you Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed / Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.