Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Give Away, Subscribe To My Youtube And Comment To Get 1k Recard Card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Give Away, Subscribe To My Youtube And Comment To Get 1k Recard Card (154 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Digger Digs Out 2014 Davido Everlasting Love Comment To Ex Girlfriend / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Away, Subscribe To My Youtube And Comment To Get 1k Recard Card by Flexrazzy: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
I am given away 1000 naira recard card to lucky 20 people all you have to do is subscriber to my YouTube channel and comment I will pick people from the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkPbvx0PSOE
Re: Give Away, Subscribe To My Youtube And Comment To Get 1k Recard Card by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Flexrazzy:
I am given away 1000 naira recard card to lucky 20 people all you have to do is subscriber to my YouTube channel and comment I will pick people from the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkPbvx0PSOE

Ok........

Pls.........I hope u ain't kidding with card.......
I do need it so much........

1 Like

Re: Give Away, Subscribe To My Youtube And Comment To Get 1k Recard Card by Flexrazzy: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Am not kidding, I am given a recharge card to 20 lucky people who commented on my YouTube channel it start today on Saturday I pick the 20 lucky winners
Re: Give Away, Subscribe To My Youtube And Comment To Get 1k Recard Card by StagethemTVee: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Read your YouTube community guidelines. These and several other things can get you a strike or even have your channel terminated
Flexrazzy:
Am not kidding, I am given a recharge card to 20 lucky people who commented on my YouTube channel it start today on Saturday I pick the 20 lucky winners

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Holidays In May / Music Sensation, BMF, Introduces New Album ‘da Lifestyle’ / Seun Kuti: The Nigerian Police Is Responsible For Nigerians’ Disrespect...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.