Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV (37988 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by nlfpmod: 8:08pm On Mar 12
“Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading at 23 Per Cent”: Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

Famous comedian Seyi Law is currently trending on social media after he shared his opinion about the Labour Party governorship candidate in Lagos state, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, aka GRV, who he labelled as the son of a returned slave.

Seyi Law, who made headlines after threatening to beat Noble Igwe, stated in a viral tweet that if his children emulated GRV’s qualities, then they should not be considered fit to lead the Yorubas.

See his post below:

I never made a single post about GRV during the elections, but somehow, you people find a way of including me in his predicaments. His utterances during the elections betrayed him and not anybody.

I have said it repeatedly that if my children lack the culture of respect, honour, truthfulness, bravery, and traditional understanding of the Yoruba people, may they not be honoured in Yoruba land. I am a very PROUD YORUBA MAN. You will be de*d before I renounce it.

Somehow, you want to gaslight me with my colleagues who voted for your party candidate for not talking about elections again. They're not talking because their candidate lost. Stop tagging me to your bull craps if you don't want me to reply.

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL.

Seyi Law compared with Baba Suwe

A Social media user, Unkle Ayo, accused the comedian of using slavery to score cheap points on social media. He described Seyi Law as an uncompleted version of the late comic actor Baba Suwe.

“You’re an African man using slavery to score cheap social points. You’re nothing but a lanky, mentally twisted failed comedian. Angels on internship moulded you, God saw the prototype then stepped out to the backyard to laugh. Baba Suwe that stopped downloading at 23%."

https://www.legit.ng/people/1583176-left-nigerian-lady-tears-poor-life-mates-better/

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12
grin

Indeed twitter is light years ahead of nairaland, something I saw almost 3 days ago, is now on front page today, chai 🤧

325 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by magoo10(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12
Somebody should pick this guy's call before frustration kill him.

195 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by bestman09(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12
sad
23%? I think he stopped downloading at 9%!

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by vibemad007: 8:13pm On Mar 12
Lol saw d comment on twitter

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by ijobaoke: 8:13pm On Mar 12
sad

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Brendaniel: 8:13pm On Mar 12
Na wa o...

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by obaidan: 8:13pm On Mar 12
Seyi Law appears to want to kill the little brand he has built for himself. He is actually stupid for wanting to play the slavery jab, i think he's tired of that comedy career, he is ready to risk it all to become PA to Seyi Tinubu

232 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by atiku4President(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12
Supper

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by hopefulLandlord: 8:13pm On Mar 12
I really think GRV's past social media posts supporting Igbos his bearing "chinedu" and most importantly his inability to speak Youruba fluently and worse his inability to pronounce his own Yoruba name "Gbadebo" but instead said "Gbarebo o gentle" just gave APC ammunitions to destroy him and APC gleefully did. I feel his political career is over as far as Yoruba land is concerned unless something unprecedentedly good and favourable happens to him

113 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Way4orward: 8:13pm On Mar 12
Ok.. next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12
Damn , that’s FATALITY !

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by HayTerran: 8:13pm On Mar 12
I like how this guy stands for himself. Online bullies with nothing good going on for them no wan make he rest.

84 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Smokeybrain(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12
This is a knockout. Damn!!

Genius J

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by AfroBeatDiary: 8:13pm On Mar 12
Lol

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12
He dey call person slave yet the werey dey another man country as a slave to their system.
Seyi Law nor get sense on a norms🤣

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Trojan8(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12
Seyi Lawn is just a trial bigot trying to make end needs. Nobody should take him seriously.

129 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by iCauseTrouble: 8:13pm On Mar 12
angry
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by atiku4President(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12
Supper response

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Bubu4Sea: 8:14pm On Mar 12
I have no idea who is more tribalist

The Yoruba Emilokans or the Northerners

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Seequadry(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12
Are you also trying to promote bully on Nairaland front page?

It is well

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Fearurcreeator: 8:14pm On Mar 12
I know wahala go happen with that GRV thing with them husband material
.. God forgive me I no just gbadun that GRV for anything

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12
Seyi law is 100% right

And the reply he got is not funny kiss

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12
CommonSense1967:
IPOB RETARDS are known clowns 🤡
E pain you and Seyi Law🤣🤣🤣

121 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Oakenshield: 8:14pm On Mar 12
The whitewash am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Shakirababy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 12
See punchlines grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by smokinloud(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12
grin
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by YourMrBoo: 8:15pm On Mar 12
I fitnt laugh grin

6 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Golan007: 8:15pm On Mar 12
You cannot bully Seyi Law.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by GreatrAnalyst: 8:15pm On Mar 12
That's some uppercut there

In other words, Baba Suwe wey no done reach half way.
If you think you can thrash people on the internet, just wait, people with Masters degree in that are coming

Just wow grin

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by BlowYourMind: 8:15pm On Mar 12
Losing election can be devastating, Peter girigory Obi people are still aggressive, grieving and mourning the shameful defeat of Peter obi

60 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgin Singer Adokiye Turns A Year Older Today / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.