Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police (14389 Views)

Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by r4bbit: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by dfrost: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
naptu2:
Throwback to 2022

Uncle T 👌😋🙌🤛🤗🙏
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by Oricha79(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
One of the finest Nigeria police officer around

Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by FireUpNow(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
The police service commission is promoting few but those promoted to inspectors haven't been given their letter of authority to be confirmed full inspectors. What kind of a force is this?
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by DennisEche(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Under him seems the IRT is dead. Kyari is a better crime fighter
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by Wande22(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
naptu2:
Throwback to 2022

I'm happy especially for Patrick Atayero.....
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by Wande22(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
BreconHills:

Up Gregs. Great guy.

You say Gregs

That school ehn.....
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by BreconHills(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wande22:

You say Gregs

That school ehn.....

Spill it 😁
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by Ijaya123: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
A rare breed among the Nigerian Police.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by tobolos(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
The only Super Cop I know.
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by Hapempem: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Congratulations Egbon. Your promotion is well deserved.
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by leanonme82: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
renderme:
He must be related to Bella adenugas husband. Bella adenuga is without doubt Mike adenugas favorite child. He named a building after her and gave her Glo.
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by Nwanna2588: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
olaboy33:
Oga Jimi Disu can do as he likes now.
is the man his brother?
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by hamza1aarinade: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Congratulations to DCP Tunji Disu while that region is killing their policemen dailyCongratulations to DCP Tunji Disu while that region is killing their policemen daily...
Re: Police Lists Tunji Disu, Others For Promotion To Commissioner Of Police by Everbryte: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
More wins for him I pray.

I dont know him & have never met him. I'm seeing his pic here for the 1s time, but I can say without doubt that he is a great guy; very distinct police man.

Years back I bought a highlander with tinted glasses, it came like that and I got the tinted glass permit which was signed by this man. Once I hand out my papers at a check point, and the "men in black" scan through, & sight the name Disu, they will hand over the documents & ask me to go.
So I asked about him and was told that once they see his name & signature, they know that my papers are genuine. Some of them at the checkpoints will ask "do you know him"?

naptu2:
Lagos Monitoring Team @LMT767

https://twitter.com/LMT767/status/1640973140221198336

The Best Democratic President Nigeria Has Ever Had / Ambode Receives Certificate Of Return / Fulani Herdsmen & Farmers In Enugu Strike Peace Deal