Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? (1094 Views)

How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account / GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by ISLAMISLIGHT(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good Day N'Ls.
Since banks stop the use of naira mastercard for international transaction online last year, I find it difficult to purchase anything online internationally.
So someone advice me to open a Domiciliary account, but my problem is how to fund it.
I live here in Nigeria, I don't have someone outside the country to send me money, the other method is by going to the bank with cash to deposit into my Dom acct. and there is also a problem with that.
The problem is, the time for me to exchange my naira to dollar as physical cash and then walk into the bank to deposit it is very stressful.

So pls is there any other method to fund my Dom acct?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by Ynix(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:
Good Day N'Ls.
Since banks stop the use of naira mastercard for international transaction online last year, I find it difficult to purchase anything online internationally.
So someone advice me to open a Domiciliary account, but my problem is how to fund it.
I live here in Nigeria, and i don't have someone outside the country to send me money, and the time for me to exchange my naira to dollar as physical cash, and then walk into the bank to deposit it, its very stressful.
So pls is there any other method to fund my Dom acct?
Mod: help me push to FG.

Go to BDC and buy dollar to fund it. Go to the bank and deposit it in the Dom account
Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by ISLAMISLIGHT(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ynix:

Go to BDC and buy dollar to fund it. Go to the bank and deposit it in the Dom account
Is there no other means to fund it.
Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by Codeye(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:

It's actually possible to fund it, if your dom account is able to receive direct deposit dollar bill. I use to help people on NAIRALAND do it until I got a job at the immigration office. It's stressful if your account can't receive physical direct deposit and issue of limits too plus differences in exchange rate.
Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by Codeye(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:

Open chipper cash and use thier visual dollar card

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Codeye:

Open chipper cash and use thier visual dollar card

I heard that their exchange rate is very high
Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by Codeye(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kobicove:

I heard that their exchange rate is very high
800#
Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Don't get scammed by those cheap Nairaland scammer

The only way to fund your dorm account is go to aboki and buy dollar, go back to your bank and deposit or you tell aboki to do transfer for you why you pay the exchange to him

I have been using dorm account since 2012 and dorm account is so useless now because there is currently restrictions with your dollar Mastercard and if you received an inflow, you cant withdraw across the counter because of shortage of dollars

I'll advise you get a virtual dollar card from either payday or Klasha app

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by ISLAMISLIGHT(m): 3:29am On Mar 30, 2023
fados4sure:
Don't get scammed by those cheap Nairaland scammer

The only way to fund your dorm account is go to aboki and buy dollar, go back to your bank and deposit or you tell aboki to do transfer for you why you pay the exchange to him

I have been using dorm account since 2012 and dorm account is so useless now because there is currently restrictions with your dollar Mastercard and if you received an inflow, you cant withdraw across the counter because of shortage of dollars

I'll advise you get a virtual dollar card from either payday or Klasha app

Thanks for the advice
Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by ISLAMISLIGHT(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Seun, dominique, FOD, puskin help push to FP
Re: How Do I Fund My Domiciliary Account In Nigeria? by Dghostrevealed: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

Legit Business Opportunity Holler Back! / N.y., Tokyo Exchanges Announce Alliance; What Is The Future Of Our Exchanges? / Producing Pepper For Export Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.