Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Abuja 25% Requirement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja 25% Requirement (3296 Views)

SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming / 25% Requirement In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Asswipemod: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2023
NothingDoMe:
That's what seunmgs said. A cross petition will be filed against Obi. Bren disagreed and your document affirms it.

You jumped in the discussion without first understanding what was being discussed and ended up aiding your opponent. lol
Kadoso Mutairu aka SomethingDoMe!
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by plaindealer: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2023
NothingDoMe:
That's what seunmgs said. A cross petition will be filed against Obi. Bren disagreed and your document affirms it.

You jumped in the discussion without first understanding what was being discussed and ended up aiding your opponent. lol

What's my business with what other people said?

They have 21 days to respond with their own take, facts, and strategies and you have zero clue per what counter-facts they have regardless of 21 days or 100 days. so what you and the OP are hammering on is basically baseless and redundant.

The APC filling any petition against Obi is really not necessary because his petition is rubbish to start with, it's not even worth their time to pick up any fight about his eligibility to run, that's immaterial because he lost fair and square and his petition is basically Obi cruising around aimlessly and feeding red meat to his clueless supporters to feast on.

Imagine a dead-last loser 3 stairs down crying that his mandate was stolen. Stolen by who? Atiku or Asiwaju?

His petition is really a comedy skit.

1 Like

Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 12:39am On Mar 30, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Thiefnubuu will be disqualified

Forgery
Perjury
Shettima double candidacy
Narcotics

Get used to expecting that.
Best for him election will be cancelled and he participates in the rerun if at all he's still alive,this one APC dey hide em whereabout from Shettima
Plus Peter Obi tax evasion which has recently been reopened in the United States. Peter Obi..... Keep dreaming ...Tinubu will rule for 8 years. All petitions and petitioners will be strike out.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

Obi wọn in Lagos, Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and other states while Atiku took 12 states. Yet Emile O'Corn managed to emerge winner. Senate and House of Rep election were transmitted electronically but somehow, the presidential one could not make it. All votes cast same day same time. Even a foetus know that there is something wrong. Kadoso Mutairu!

Do you have a brain at all?
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by GeneralDae: 12:44am On Mar 30, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Neither will Tinubu become President. All SS and SE votes will go to Atiku.
Too late man
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Where did you get the nonsense in bold from? The kind of ignorance you guys display is so shocking. Let’s even assume you don’t understand how legal proceedings work, at least, common sense should tell you that once a petition or filed against someone, the person will be given time to respond to the petition.

The sore losers were given 21 days to file their petition. Once the respondents are served, they also have about 21 days to file their response. Their response will contain a cross petition if they so want. And yes, APC will file a cross petition to challenge Peter Obi’s qualification and to take away votes fraudulently obtained from the South east.

So, sit down and watch as things unfold. All the respondents will file their response and cross petition within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
Don't forget Wole Olaonipekun is standing for Tinubu. No igbo lawyer can match this man.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2023
iSense247:
Why did Obi's name come to your mind? Why didn't you mention Sowore's name? Even your dead conscience knows who is the true winner of the election.
Did you see sowore in court with petition. Peter Obi won eastern zoological garden. Tinubu won 2023 presidential election
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 1:06am On Mar 30, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
U see. Bola A Tinubu isn't Yekini Amoda Ogunlere himself. She's a lady. A female from same university of Chicago. Tinubu forged her certificate.

Bola. A. Tinubu(F) isn't Yekini Amoda Ogunlere
Year of study "Tinubu" presented very different from year of study of same lady.

Everything is ready. U will see for real. No more disclosure for now
You need to visit the hospital.Tinubu graduated with honour, and not with 3rd class for a village university.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2023
PointB:

Part of Obi's prayers required that votes that were illegally stripped from him be returned. When this is done, we can now start talking about who came first, second or third.

And I believe the court will disqualify the convicted drug baron, and he will be disgraced.

Obi is coming...
Your fake God of men are deceiving you. They are fooling you to change their benz. May 29.... The president-elect we assume office by God's grace.Obi will enter the other room. Note, Obi political career is finished because power we return to south after 16 years, and we will support south-south because now we know the true enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by MadamExcellency: 1:13am On Mar 30, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin grin

Section 299 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation; and accordingly -

(a) all the legislative powers, the executive powers and the judicial powers vested in the House of Assembly, the Governor of a State and in the courts of a State shall, respectively, vest in the National Assembly, the President of the Federation and in the courts which by virtue of the foregoing provisions are courts established for the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja;

(b) all the powers referred to in paragraph (a) of this section shall be exercised in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution; and

(c) the provisions of this Constitution pertaining to the matters aforesaid shall be read with such modifications and adaptations as may be reasonably necessary to bring them into conformity with the provisions of this section.

Section 299 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
More: https://jurist.ng/constitution/sec-299

And you voted for Governors and HOA members and they didn't. When are their LGA elections taking place?
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by DeOTR: 1:28am On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

And you voted for Governors and HOA members and they didn't. When are their LGA elections taking place?
They have Area councils which are local governments equivalence. National assembly makes law for the FCT and the minister serves as the Governor. All these are even in the constitution, but I guess you don't read.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by DeOTR: 1:30am On Mar 30, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
U see. Bola A Tinubu isn't Yekini Amoda Ogunlere himself. She's a lady. A female from same university of Chicago. Tinubu forged her certificate.

Bola. A. Tinubu(F) isn't Yekini Amoda Ogunlere
Year of study "Tinubu" presented very different from year of study of same lady.

Everything is ready. U will see for real. No more disclosure for now
...even when the Bola A. Tinubu being mentioned in the attached document is a he? I hope you're OK sha?
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by pquaver(m): 4:04am On Mar 30, 2023
CaaseStudy:

Chatgtp from it's response also agrees with your position that Abuja is seen as a state but still goes further to say that scoring 25% there is mandatory maybe because of the word AND. (Look at the response again)

It is not mandatory.. English is used in context. And according to the constitution is used conjunctively meaning to bring 2 things together. 36 states of the federation and Fct Abuja mean the two brought together.. Examples abound : Bread and butter, rice and beans, taye and kehinde, peter and paul used to show 2 persons are together 1 in the cases of twins. So it shows the provision of the constitution applies to them together.. Let me kind of explain it you mathematically...
The constitution says Fct all provisions will apply as if it is a state.. What this means in constitution is Nigeria states are from Abia to zamfara (36 states of the Federation) and Fct abuja.. Apples and oranges = apples together woth oranges, rice and beans =rice together with beans.. Taye and kehinde together as twins. 36 states and fct is 36 togetwith fct.
Nigeria states = 36 states of the Federation and fct
Let Nigeria states be x
X = 36 states of federation and the fct

So the provision of the law in the constitution applies to X.
25% in 2/3 of X = spread.. Where X= 36 states and fct Note the aim of the constitution here is to achieve a spread and not that a candidate votes only from a particular region acquire their votes... Fct is North central.. So your compulsory fct requirement immediately nullifies the reason the constitution wanted a spread. That means if i get my spread in other states of the Federation say i win and get 25% 34 states of the Federation a candidate who does not make 25% in say 30 states and wins abuja like kwankwaso won kano abuja maybe he is from abuka and popular, he immediately renders such a spread null amd void, that is against the spirit of the constitution..
Let me make it clearer..
If you sell food and i ask you..
Madan please i need 10 plates of Rice and beans.. Will you give me 10 plates of rice mixed with beans or will you bring 10 plates of rice and 10 plates of beans..

Another example.. Please give peter and paul 500 naira.. Will you give a total of 500 naira that the both share or you bring out each 500 to make 1000 naira in both case you will do the formmer 10 plates of rice mixed with beans and 500 to peter and paul.. I dont know if you are tryto be mischievous or you natural ignorant of use of English... Seriously
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Asswipemod: 5:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

Do you have a brain at all?

Kadoso Mutairu aka Babaiberibe!
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

Did you see sowore in court with petition. Peter Obi won eastern zoological garden. Tinubu won 2023 presidential election

You don carry this your toutish reasoning come for where sensible people dey discuss, abi?
Abeg, it's too early for this your usual stu*pidity.

1 Like

Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by PointB: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

Your fake God of men are deceiving you. They are fooling you to change their benz. May 29.... The president-elect we assume office by God's grace.Obi will enter the other room. Note, Obi political career is finished because power we return to south after 16 years, and we will support south-south because now we know the true enemy of Nigeria.

Lol.

I don't worship any God. I am my own God and prophet. I don't go to church or mosque or shrine. So please take your religious bulaba to your mosque.

The rest of your comment are just bala blu bulaba.

Obi is coming....

1 Like

Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2023
PointB:

Lol.

I don't worship any God. I am my own God and prophet. I don't go to church or mosque or shrine. So please take your religious bulaba to your mosque.

The rest of your comment are just bala blu bulaba.

Obi is coming....
sure Obi is going to meet his wife in the other room.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

You don carry this your toutish reasoning come for where sensible people dey discuss, abi?
Abeg, it's too early for this your usual stu*pidity.
Truth is bitter. Keep wailing. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Peter Obi is trending because he took the president-elect to court, and Sowore is a very prudent man, he has no money to waste.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by NothingDoMe: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2023
plaindealer:

What's my business with what other people said?

They have 21 days to respond with their own take, facts, and strategies and you have zero clue per what counter-facts they have regardless of 21 days or 100 days. so what you and the OP are hammering on is basically baseless and redundant.

The APC filling any petition against Obi is really not necessary because his petition is rubbish to start with, it's not even worth their time to pick up any fight about his eligibility to run, that's immaterial because he lost fair and square and his petition is basically Obi cruising around aimlessly and feeding red meat to his clueless supporters to feast on.

Imagine a dead-last loser 3 stairs down crying that his mandate was stolen. Stolen by who? Atiku or Asiwaju?

His petition is really a comedy skit.

I have zero interest in vile vituperations. Thaku.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by iSense247: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

Is Obi the only one in court? Why only Obi out of four political parties in court? I am happy you guys know Obi is the true winner of February 25 presidential election. There's hope for your dead conscience.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Babaibe: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2023
iSense247:
Is Obi the only one in court? Why only Obi out of four political parties in court? I am happy you guys know Obi is the true winner of February 25 presidential election. There's hope for your dead conscience.

Obi is a bittered loser of all. Atiku filed a petition without disturbing Nigerians. Obi filed petition, still pay 200 protestants to be walking abuja roads every morning. He won biafran states.Tinubu won the election. He is constituting nuisance because politically he will soon become irrelevant. If anyone has no conscience, it is elluppe and Peter Gregory Obi. A man who can not say a simple truth, a symbol of lie, incitement, and propaganda. May God punish any man who wants to destroy Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by CaaseStudy: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2023
pquaver:

It is not mandatory.. English is used in context. And according to the constitution is used conjunctively meaning to bring 2 things together. 36 states of the federation and Fct Abuja mean the two brought together.. Examples abound : Bread and butter, rice and beans, taye and kehinde, peter and paul used to show 2 persons are together 1 in the cases of twins. So it shows the provision of the constitution applies to them together.. Let me kind of explain it you mathematically...
The constitution says Fct all provisions will apply as if it is a state.. What this means in constitution is Nigeria states are from Abia to zamfara (36 states of the Federation) and Fct abuja.. Apples and oranges = apples together woth oranges, rice and beans =rice together with beans.. Taye and kehinde together as twins. 36 states and fct is 36 togetwith fct.
Nigeria states = 36 states of the Federation and fct
Let Nigeria states be x
X = 36 states of federation and the fct

So the provision of the law in the constitution applies to X.
25% in 2/3 of X = spread.. Where X= 36 states and fct Note the aim of the constitution here is to achieve a spread and not that a candidate votes only from a particular region acquire their votes... Fct is North central.. So your compulsory fct requirement immediately nullifies the reason the constitution wanted a spread. That means if i get my spread in other states of the Federation say i win and get 25% 34 states of the Federation a candidate who does not make 25% in say 30 states and wins abuja like kwankwaso won kano abuja maybe he is from abuka and popular, he immediately renders such a spread null amd void, that is against the spirit of the constitution..
Let me make it clearer..
If you sell food and i ask you..
Madan please i need 10 plates of Rice and beans.. Will you give me 10 plates of rice mixed with beans or will you bring 10 plates of rice and 10 plates of beans..

Another example.. Please give peter and paul 500 naira.. Will you give a total of 500 naira that the both share or you bring out each 500 to make 1000 naira in both case you will do the formmer 10 plates of rice mixed with beans and 500 to peter and paul.. I dont know if you are tryto be mischievous or you natural ignorant of use of English... Seriously
You did great with your robust explanation but sadly decided to end it with a condescending comment. Too bad
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by pquaver(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2023
CaaseStudy:
You did great with your robust explanation but sadly decided to end it with a condescending comment. Too bad

I was not actually talk to Op but the people actually trying to burn the country who actually know these fact.. And this why i said i don't know if...
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by CaaseStudy: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2023
pquaver:

I was not actually talk to Op but the people actually trying to burn the country who actually know these fact.. And this why i said i don't know if...
okay. Peace.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by iSense247: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
Babaibe:

[b]Obi is a bittered loser of all. [/b]Atiku filed a petition without disturbing Nigerians. Obi filed petition, still pay 200 protestants to be walking abuja roads every morning. He won biafran states.Tinubu won the election. He is constituting nuisance because politically he will soon become irrelevant. If anyone has no conscience, it is elluppe and Peter Gregory Obi. A man who can not say a simple truth, a symbol of lie, incitement, and propaganda. May God punish any man who wants to destroy Nigeria.
Your brain and mind are bitter. I pity your life.
Re: Abuja 25% Requirement by Oplomo: 6:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Babaibe:

Don't forget Wole Olaonipekun is standing for Tinubu. No igbo lawyer can match this man.

No "Igbo lawyer can stand Wole the yoruba lawyer" you say, because the CJN is also yoruba and can easily be bribed and sentimental to Thiefnubuu and Wole his lawyer, you mean. We watch and wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Massive Real Estate Properties Of The Jonathans In Bayelsa. / The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. / Biafra Restoration Not Personal Decision But Call From God Almighty- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.