Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,009 members, 7,852,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police (28452 Views)

Why Portable May End In Prison� / D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Fkmodhi: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Unruly behavior when agberos are having a filled day in Lagos street dey play
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Layi4real(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
sweetkev:
I can't believe someone would love a man like Theifnnubu
that same Tinubu have done more than enough help for ur kind than any of ur Obi or Chukuemeka will ever done for u in ur region ..... That Tinubu have help alot of people nd make there dream come to reality.... One thing is for sure the east will never have a great politicians like Tinubu. All of u are ingrare for biting the hands that feed u.
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Ofunaofu: 5:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Ayoefa:

They are yet to prosecute this IPOB criminal from the last election and all the other IPOB criminals who prevented APC voters from voting in the SE. Look in the mirror first.

I know you will be beating your chest, saying, "I have made a reasonable comments"

I pity you
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Banhammy717: 5:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Police should stop this boy before he becomes Nnamdi Kanu or Samuel Ekpa
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by dododawa1: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Portable is from ZAZU, and he coming from d ZOO 😅😂
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by sweetkev(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Layi4real:
omo ale yoruba ni e..... You are talking about jakande and otedola....what has bn there contribution to LAGOS development post there time as governor.... Lagos is industrious b4 Tinubu but Tinubu make it more industrious by mapping out a blueprint so that lagos can compete globally.
I'm sure you have never traveled outside the country before. Compare ordinary Jo' Burg to the slum you called Lagos. Your Lagos is overrated by local people like you who has never been to a saner city outside Nigeria before grin
Re: Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police by Layi4real(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
sweetkev:
I'm sure you have never traveled outside the country before. Compare ordinary Jo' Burg to the slum you called Lagos. Your Lagos is overrated by local people like you who has never been to a saner city outside Nigeria before grin
epeeele ajala the traveler.... Tell me the city in the whole of west Africa that can beat Lagos.... Or 3 city in whole of Africa more industrious than Lagos.... Or una wan dey compare Lagos/africa with Europe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning New Photos / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.