Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son (44195 Views)

Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by TheIjeleNwa: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2018
In most states, child abuse or negligence may be charged as either a felony or a less serious offence, depending on the circumstances. The most severe cases of child abuse can carry felony lifetime sentences, while the least serious cases are considered gross misdemeanors which could potentially result in no prison time. Punishment will typically be more severe if the offender has a prior record of criminal child abuse activity and greatly reduced if there is no prior record.

For sentencing purposes, a person charged with child abuse or negligence may enter a plea of guilty, not guilty, or no contest. In a large number of cases, sentencing can include probation or a prison term of up to five years.
Sentencing in more serious cases may include a longer prison term.

Other possible penalties and/or consequences can include:

Lifetime requirement to register as a child sexual offender
Termination of parental rights
Ruined reputation
No right to bear a child
Criminal record
Supervised access to the child
Physical or actual loss and enjoyment of a child
Continual involvement with a child protective services agency

*that swimming pool should hve been hedged.

8 Likes

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Emmafe(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
B
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by dan55: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Dpharisee: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Too many bad news of deaths in the country embarassed
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by AprokoGirl: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
cry
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by omamush(f): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
what nonsense.. in Nigeria or where, the unfortunate incident has occurred, let them mourn their loss in peace.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Hennepin: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Such a senseless and insensitive post. He wasn't even in the country when it happened. MODs moving nonsense to front page

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
In Nigeria or USA

2 Likes

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by soldadoe(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wow! This trying times! #no time for all this baba! Make the family mourn first... angry embarassed embarassed
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Kollins1759: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
OK
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by David0(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
God will see him through.
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Disappointed1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
In an advanced country not Nigerian

Please brothers and sister I need work, I'm not a graduate, but I can read and write but I'm not perfect,

I'm very good in talking to customers meaning I can do any business, if you're running a fashion house, I can work for you also I've ideas for fabrics any kind, I do travel to Aba to buy fabrics, I've idea in everything about tailoring, but I don't know how to sew.

I need work please just to help my mum she tried slot for me, my senior brother is married with kids he can't do it alone.

I'm hard working, in my early 20s from. IMO state

I live in ikotun part of Lagos

I can do any legit job please

Thanks

YOU CAN READ MY STORY HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/4577581/please-bother-needs#68735245

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Standardcosting(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Giovanni2332:
In Nigeria or USA

Toor
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
angry angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by phunbyt(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Space booked till further comments
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by koladebrainiac(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
smh he is not even around
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Folashade2016(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is really a trying time for Dbanj. RIP Lil Daniel DIII

check my SIGNATURE
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by yomalex(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Childproofing ? Hindsight is a ...

1 Like

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
MAKE DEN SEND HIM TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT MAYBE ILLUMINATY GO SAVE HIM
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Nathan2016: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
This must be hard on him,

This swim pool stuff inside the house where you still have toddler is not smart at all. Even so, the entrance should be lock at all times. Well, man is not God. God knows why sha. RIP fine boi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by banre(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
he shud have kept it private lik his marriage, all this yeye bloggers and pple with silly opinions no go let us rest. how una take sure say na pool self

3 Likes

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Lagosfinder(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
OP na everything the law must involve

1 Like

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
This sad news is gonna trend for a while, because these our bloggers lasan! Twisting!
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by jtkoko9(f): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please let them free this guy to mourn his child.

1 Like

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by lordtosan(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Can we all stop all this rubbish!! When did we lose our humanity that we cannot see how hard this loss is already bound to be for Dbanj!!

We have all been negligent at some point in our lives. We know that the loss of a thing is much more intolerable than the negligible act that led to it. Let alone the death of a loved one. I can imagine Dbanj feeling terrible and devastated. That's his only son!! His only son!!

If you have felt the pain of a break up with someone you truly love, the you should be able to understand that the pain in Dbanj right now eh.... Only God can heal him. And, that pain is enough punishment for whatever negligible act he must have been guilty of. That's painful enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by chronique(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
someone who wasn't there when the incident happened? abeg,leave the young man alone let him mourn his child.
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Bobby4090: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Y
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by 190theclown: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
FOR NIGERIA?? grin
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by itzmoni(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) / LAX Buys A Multi-million Naira House / Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.