Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos (37526 Views)

Lagos State Govt Arraign Man For Repeatedly Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In His Care / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Sharatan(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
WTF!!
A befitting murder style for this rapist would be to strip him naked, spread his legs widely apart by using strong ropes tied to his ankles and held by two men. Sprinkle some mushy dog food on his godforsaken dick and balls, then allow a desperately hungry rotweiler enjoy the goodies angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Bigsunny01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jesus Christ

Is dis a curse or what?
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Cantonese: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
That gave him his ticket to life imprisonment. Hopefully he meets his match in prison who will rape and abuse him completely. Hopefully he meets those who should beat the daylight out of him. Hopefully he gets the beating of his life.

What a filthy scum.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Put him in prison under the sea
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
The mother of d child is 16yr old which means she was raped at 15yr, the man dat got her pregnant is also a rapist, as by law she has not attained d age for consent according to Lagos let's continue d case from there(except they re muslims)!

The (rapist) is finished , C'est finis

I hope DNA was used to make sure he was d culprit, if there's no DNA evidence and no clear evidence he was d culprit please he must be released oo, cos I for one don't believe women and their fake rape accusations, is as if once a woman accuses u of rape the society is quick to hang u, enough of all dat nonsense, hope proper investigations were carried out oo! Otherwise no case to answer

B4 you attack me, look at the dwarf NYSC corper that falsely accused the gigantism suffering person of being her bf while in camp, d idiot finally came out of hiding to debunk d story,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by CraigRhema: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Shoot that motherfucker
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nine months? How did he get the erection? I’ll never understand this thing called Penis

When something defies logic, then there's more to what one can see.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Mrwhite09: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
Jesus Christ!! cry. Not again!! cry

What has a 9 month old baby done to deserve this barbaric act cry. What is attractive in a 9 month old baby nitori olorun?? cry.

This is the 3rd rape case committed by men on front page today. We don't even know how many we'll count before this week runs out. God please help us!

Please and please, No woman should ever leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

Men are evil. I hate men. May all rapist die this year. Amen!!
i was saddened by the news but ur comment make me laugh
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by zoghys: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

What has a 9 month old baby done to deserve this barbaric act cry. What is attractive in a 9 month old baby nitori olorun?? cry.

This is the 3rd rape case committed by men on front page today. We don't even know how many we'll count before this week runs out. God please help us!

Please and please, No woman should ever leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

Someone just wrote about how his step mother raped him when he was 11 or so, and yet you wouldn't see any rational man condemn all woman because of the madness of one, and here you are showing your stupidity all over again. In as much as i wish the mad bastard who did that to that baby should be castrated and the dick fed to the dogs, you need to stop been an ass anytime a that shows the stupidity of a loser comes up.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by 99persait(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
This is not a judge case but jungle justice
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Uptheante(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

You hate men but you go still open your legs for men, no matter what.
Men are indispensable to you & other feminists whether you like it or not
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by atdscentofwater: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Whatttttttttt shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by UNDFTD: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
That's very despicable and pathetic as well. The baby is forever scarred and would have psychological problems for the rest of her life. This is the type of criminal act that calls for the death penalty if found guilty!
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

[b]Men are evil. I hate men[/b]u. May all rapist die this year. Amen!!

Seems you are suffering from rape case but that shouldn'take you talk off point ....

Even woman are not left out in raping males as well...

Pls visit a therapist today...

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Mrwhite09: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
alobright17:
Those senseless rape apologists should come and defend their own as usual by telling us how the 9 months old dressed to lure the rapist . Mad people.
its obvious he did it for ritual purpose how can a man in his right sense lust towards a 9month old baby
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by rickleye: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Oh please shut up !
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by casualobserver: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
There must be some money making ritual or something in the act. The number of stories we are hearing about this type of abomination is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Isabi4lov: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
What is all this with some men raping minors undecided , this shenanigan act is unbecoming.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Jennyclay(f): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
zoghys:

Someone just wrote about how his step mother raped him when he was 11 or so, and yet you wouldn't see any rational man condemn all woman because of the madness of one, and here you are showing your stupidity all over again. In as much as i wish the mad bastard who did that to that baby should be castrated and the dick fed to the dogs, you need to stop been an ass anytime a that shows the stupidity of a loser comes up.
Just tell us you're rape apologist.

God will arrest all of you this year.

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by muyico(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
9 what?
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by CSTRR: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
My Lord and my God cry cry cry
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by amanhookin: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
"The mother of the baby, aged 16 years" shocked shocked shocked.... Minor having babies up and down.

This man in question should be castrated...That's just it.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Zaikon(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

True but you know women do worst too to babies don't just hate men just take actions when you see one. Just be prayerful
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by millionboi2: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
I spit ,what a nonsense

What kind of pleasure was he looking for
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by LILTJAY: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Op we need name of the tribe
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by zoghys: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
Just tell us you're rape apologist.

God will arrest all of you this year.

Nonsense!!

You are mad. God will surely arrest all evil doers, and just because your dad is one don't make all men the same.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
How him preeq take rise for baby when still dey form and him still penetrate am sotey the baby go dry cry and bleed this man preeq still rise? And him still continue? No one will tell me that man is not suffering from serious mental disorder. And again a 16 year old mom? Baby born baby... Wetin dey sup ohh Lawwd

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Atarakpa: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nine months? How did he get the erection? I’ll never understand this thing called Penis
someone once said that. That thing did not go to school. But this is an abomination
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by abbey621(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Apart from spiritual madness, many are actually suffering from borderline schizophrenia, they may appear normal but their brains have been short-circuited......May God help us all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) / Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt / Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.