Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos (37529 Views)

Lagos State Govt Arraign Man For Repeatedly Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In His Care / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
What happens to cutting off his stupid manhood before sending him to prison? Some men don't deserve a pweek
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Shantyken(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Even devil d shame for this kind cheap lie
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
To insert red hot iron inside this man anus just dey hungry me
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by caandi: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
Jesus Christ!! cry. Not again!! cry

What has a 9 month old baby done to deserve this barbaric act cry. What is attractive in a 9 month old baby nitori olorun?? cry.

This is the 3rd rape case committed by men on front page today. We don't even know how many we'll count before this week runs out. God please help us!

Please and please, No woman should ever leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

Men are evil. I hate men. May all rapist die this year. Amen!!
Amen!!
When I saw the head line, my heart cut
The truth is no female child is safe with a male member of the family or even some fathers
Why would a father bath his female child and wash her genitals; it’s totally wrong 😑
But most women condone it!!
A brother will hardly rape his sister sef but a father will do so like under a spell
Lord where do we go from here
Birthing a female child is scary
Even male children too are not exempted as they’re been raped too by gays
Which kain world of wahala is this one??
Our fathers never did this
But this our genz na dem dey rape babies
And deir daughters
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Burn him alive..
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Farfalla(f): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Some things you read online will make you weep. Chai!!

Our Father in heaven. Protect our children. 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Prennynice: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
God!
9month old baby
Some men are truly Wicked and devilish
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Princewell2012(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

What has a 9 month old baby done to deserve this barbaric act cry. What is attractive in a 9 month old baby nitori olorun?? cry.

This is the 3rd rape case committed by men on front page today. We don't even know how many we'll count before this week runs out. God please help us!

Please and please, No woman should ever leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

You're right. This is the second time am reading your comment's concerning rape today. Hmm maybe there is something more to it, because this days people are looking for money desperately.
May God save our children.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by mezebel(f): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
ndi ofe nmanu de shame to add the modafaka name.

wicked and drugified beings
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
caandi:
Amen!!
When I saw the head line, my heart cut
The truth is no female child is safe with a male member of the family or even some fathers
Why would a father bath his female child and wash her genitals; it’s totally wrong 😑
But most women condone it!!
A brother will hardly rape his sister sef but a father will do so like under a spell
Lord where do we go from here
Birthing a female child is scary
Even male children too are not exempted as they’re been raped too by gays
Which kain world of wahala is this one??
Our fathers never did this
But this our genz na dem dey rape babies
And deir daughters
Must u people turn everything to gender war? As if women don't sexually molest little boys and girls and what is wrong if a father bathe his baby daughter? But a woman can bathe her son right? U see how stupid and shallow u reason. With that ur Onitsha Zara on display 🙄
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Horlarjeeday(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

You’d be the closest thing to a fool if you generalize the word ‘Men’ due to the foolishness of another senseless emasculated man of the human specie.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by malvisguy212: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
and the mother is just 16yrs ?
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Ashawoman82: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nine months? How did he get the erection? I’ll never understand this thing called Penis
shutup, it has nithy to do with penis, the dude is obviously sick and wicked...such ppl should be killed slowly.... there's no excuse for such..
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Streetmovement(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I no kukuma understand this one o

Like wtf
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Nonywendy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442014/man-arrested-allegedly-raping-9-month-old-baby-lagos/
if this man is still alive by now then the judiciary system is nonsense. There are some cases that demands instant jungle justice
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by mozona(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
People like this should not be killed, castrate him so he can't enjoy his money if at all is for ritual purpose.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Geekamon(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mother of the child 16 years? Gracious!
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=Anifolawo post=122150495]He deserves to be castrated in the public [/quote
U go put lappy picture carry yellow write-up cover am, y not place the write-up by the side
Mane we see the picture well
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by adeniyi65(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
He should be decimated pls.safe the life of others by terminating his.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by mhizwhyte: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
His penis should be cut off immediately
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by caandi: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

Must u people turn everything to gender war? As if women don't sexually molest little boys and girls and what is wrong if a father bathe his baby daughter? But a woman can bathe her son right? U see how stupid and shallow u reason. With that ur Onitsha Zara on display 🙄
shut up your dutty mouth!
Ugly baboo
Didn’t you see where I mentioned that male children are also molested?
Why would a father wash his daughters genitals
Abeg rest joore
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Eeghe(f): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
only the death of this demon can be a solution to this evil crime!

I was just saying to myself that a DNA test would be ideal here (just to fix the interrogation bit here lipsrsealed)
Then if the test shows he is the animal that did it, they should cut off his penis. That would burn him more than killing him I should think, considering he likes to use it.
This has spoilt my mood
I will convince myself it didn’t happen
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Eeghe(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
mhizwhyte:
His penis should be cut off immediately

Exactly!
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
caandi:
shut up your dutty mouth!
Ugly baboo
Didn’t you see where I mentioned that male children are also molested?
Why would a father wash his daughters genitals
Abeg rest joore
Hungry monkey re read ur post again if it makes any sense to ur squeezed brains
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
The suspect don't have name? Maybe no be Igbo man
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by BackFromBalablu: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's a strange world outside.
If one is to really dig deep into this case; you'll end up discovering that it might be linking to yahoo plus. Cause there's no sane man that will be attracted to a 9 months old baby.
Devil is really taking the front seat in this world of ours.
I have nothing much to say bt one should always remember "the wicked shall never know peace"

27 years and 9 months.... Can't brood further
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Ofadaman(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hey God of mercy ,9 months old my father God save this world
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by ebramessi: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

See adviser saying woman should not leave their female child under the care of any man not even her father
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by caandi: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

Hungry monkey re read ur post again if it makes any sense to ur squeezed brains
should I bring bucket for your tears 😭
E dey pain you chaiii it’s burning 🔥 your chest
E pain am o
Lwkmd!
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Eeghe:
I was just saying to myself that a DNA test would be ideal here (just to fix the interrogation bit here lipsrsealed)
Then if the test shows he is the animal that did it, they should cut off his penis. That would burn him more than killing him I should think, considering he likes to use it.
This has spoilt my mood
I will convince myself it didn’t happen

nah! these people are sick in their BRAIN...the problem is mental and even if you cut off their dikc, they can still derive pleasure from raping innocent children (with their fingers or d1ldos). ONLY DEATH CAN SOLVE THIS ISSUE!
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by Eeghe(f): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

nah! these people are sick in their BRAIN...the problem is mental and even if you cut off their dikc, they can still derive pleasure from raping innocent children (with their fingers or d1ldos). ONLY DEATH CAN SOLVE THIS ISSUE!

I didn’t even consider the other options that may be available to them…
Jesus Christ
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Eeghe:
I didn’t even consider the other options that may be available to them…
Jesus Christ

Jesus would be the only person willing to forgive this devil, thus why there are so many demons walking around today (pretending to have repented)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) / Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.