Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf (17519 Views)

Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / I Didn't Join Politics To Solve Nigeria's Problem And My Children Won't Join Pol / #GandujeGate: Video showing Kano governor receiving bribe is authentic, Jaafar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by onthehill: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Kabir Yusuf has said that his wives and children will not have any role in the governance of the state, IGBERETV reports.

Yusuf said this after receiving his certificate of return today, March 29. He stated that his family members won't have any influence on governance during his administration because they won't be taking the oath of office with him.

He said;

My wives will not be part of the governance. My children will not be part of the governance. And I can tell you for sure that this is the same for my deputy governor.”

The Governor-Elect also called on the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Nasir Yusuf Gawuna and other contestants in the March 18 election to join his administration for effective governance of Kano state.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442017/wives-children-wont-part-governance-kano-governor-elect-yusuf/

26 Likes

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Rikze: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
shocked

We are watching...

May they not also be part of the looting.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lol!

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by kilonshele101(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
normal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Tboymessiah(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!
They won't be part of the government, but they we be eating from the government money.

13 Likes

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by AquaPetals(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Calm down!

Buhary said the same thing: No provision for office of the first lady. But what did we finally get?
Aisha globe-trotting with tax-payers money under the pretext of gracing one world event or the other.

angry angry

28 Likes

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Luvinghubby: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Same thing Buhari said in 2015 but at the end everything thing changed.
Buhari daughter used presidential jet to travel around during her IT

Aisha Buhari turned London and Dubai to her official residence while government pays for her upkeep.

I hope this NNPP governor elect keep to his word after swearing in.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by r4bbit: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good 🌝
Before u wan put dem?

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
My wives will not be part of the governance. My children will not be part of the governance. And I can tell you for sure that this is the same for my deputy governor
As it should be.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by inoki247: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lol we hear you....

Campaign don finish...
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by SLOVFO(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Tboymessiah(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
For ur mind abi..

2 Likes

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by savinggrace1761: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
As it is supposed to be. But we all know this is just for PR
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Lanretoye(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Shaybe all of them were on the ballot papers,they were also elected into offices nah.
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Femisol(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Just mere lip service for his non-emancipated followers.

So where will you put your Big Daddy Kwankwaso? We don’t want to be hearing about betrayals in the news headlines soon.

That has always been the case since the 3rd republic.

2 Likes

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Axis313(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
It is easier said than done.
Enter there first make we see how you go make positive impact on the Kano citizens.

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by sunneeh(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na so em dey talk...you're stil in celebration mood we understand those talks and speeches. Just govern your ppl well they are not asking for too much
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Stolen mandate undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Akinzo2121(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lamba
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by TriCee: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lol, Did you also discuss this idea with them Sir? Talk is cheap.

I know they want to be fully involved, average Northen politician wants the whole family involved. Unless this one wan do smart looting.

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by BmAe: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

We are watching...

May they not also be part of the looting.
Una sabi answers
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by DenreleDave(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin grin grin

Unlike Peter Obi that packed his whole family and Catholic members into anambra state govt.....

13 Likes

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by FireUpNow(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
No first lady parole? We dey observe you
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by crystalpapers(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
He's just using English to disguise. They won't be part but they would be beneficiary of victory and as well the governor. We understand mr governor pls just serve the good people of Kano state.
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by oka4ugoo: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
I'm just wondering whether the new government (Kwakwanso new party) will recall the dethroned emir of Kano (Sanusi) back to his throne.

Just wondering
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by mytime24(f): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Yawn

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, PDP Pick Governorship Candidates Tomorrow / PDP Campaigns In Nasarawa Local Government, Kano (Photos) / Nsima Ekere’s Witnesses Frustrate APC Chances At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.