Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf (17521 Views)

Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / I Didn't Join Politics To Solve Nigeria's Problem And My Children Won't Join Pol / #GandujeGate: Video showing Kano governor receiving bribe is authentic, Jaafar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by everythinggirly(f): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Abeg make I hear word, family first.
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Axis313(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
yarimo:
Stolen mandate undecided undecided undecided
grin
Lol.
That's the national anthem of some group of people o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by afbstrategies: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
post=122152028:

As it should be.

Did your mannequin daddy do so?

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by ibrahim286(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
His Role model (RMK) did the same thing in Kano, His family were never involved in politics

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by DWJOBScom(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Buhari said the same thing
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by jayAjoku(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Believe what politicians say at your own risk

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Ayoefa: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Luvinghubby:
Same thing Buhari said in 2015 but at the end everything thing changed.
Buhari daughter used presidential jet to travel around during her IT

Aisha Buhari turned London and Dubai to her official residence while government pays for her upkeep.

I hope this NNPP governor elect keep to his word after swearing in.

Which of Buhari's children is in the govt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by CraigRhema: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ekelebe stuNNer !
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Johntemmy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
oka4ugoo:
I'm just wondering whether the new government (Kwakwanso new party) will recall the dethroned emir of Kano (Sanusi) back to his throne.

Just wondering
. I dey reason am too bro..May be or may be not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Ofunaofu: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
This is how is supposed to be
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Burgerlomo: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
We don hear nah so una take dey start😆
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Axis313:

grin
Lol.
That's the national anthem of some group of people o.
Comrade reduced the volume na grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Gaskiya77: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
A law should be enacted to ban politicians and executives with two or more wives in public office regardless of religion in Nigeria. This will help check corruption. If a man with just one wife will steal one million for his one wife, the man with 2 or 3 wives will no doubt steal 2 or 3 million naira. Let us vote people with one wife only to public and political offices in Nigeria. The cost effect will be minimal.
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Charly68: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Waoh...radicals are taking over..no longer business as usual..we are getting there little by little
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by EagleSquare1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
She can choose to stay wherever she wants, and that is not partaking in governance. Except you want to hold her hostage, which is against her fundamental human rights. Besides, wherever she is in the world, she is accorded VIP protection and comfort as the wife of a sitting president.

Luvinghubby:

Aisha Buhari turned London and Dubai to her official residence while government pays for her upkeep.

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by tishbite42: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
oka4ugoo:
I'm just wondering whether the new government (Kwakwanso new party) will recall the dethroned emir of Kano (Sanusi) back to his throne.

Just wondering
I'm not sure
They know he's a trouble maker
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by matrixme(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Alas, you're right. They will all be under government house protection, transported to functions on state expense, eating state food and all. This is even much worst because it suggests that the first Lady isn't going to perform her ceremonial duty to the less privileged in the state
AquaPetals:
Calm down!

Buhary said the same thing: No provision for office of the first lady. But what did we finally get?
Aisha globe-trotting with tax-payers money under the pretext of gracing one world event or the other.

angry angry
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by mastermaestro(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
oka4ugoo:

Just wondering

That's a very long rope to pull. Ganduja dismantled the emirate into subservient fragments.
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by oka4ugoo: 12:45am On Mar 30, 2023
mastermaestro:

That's a very long rope to pull. Ganduja dismantled the emirate into subservient fragments.

Yes, I think I remember reading about something like that back then.

Na to let the sleeping dog lie.

1 Like

Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by oka4ugoo: 12:46am On Mar 30, 2023
tishbite42:

I'm not sure
They know he's a trouble maker

Though he's not innocent, but then he speaks the truth
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by oka4ugoo: 12:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Johntemmy:
. I dey reason am too bro..May be or may be not.

Well let's see it goes
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by tishbite42: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2023
oka4ugoo:

Though he's not innocent, but then he speaks the truth
He's an hypocrite
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by TheChameleon: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2023
oka4ugoo:

Just wondering

Stop dreaming. It will not happen.

Sanusi was rude to Kwankwaso as a Governor, Kwankwaso threatened his bank and that is why he moved. UBA to First Bank or the reverse direction.

Installing him as Emir was to spit in GEJs face. GEJ had to come and beg the same person he fired just a few months before for support in Elections.
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by aje55393: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Shaybe all of them were on the ballot papers,they were also elected into offices nah.Shaybe all of them were on the ballot papers,they were also elected into offices nah....
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2023
We be heard that before, doesn't mean they won't enjoy the perks .
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by ItisWell22(f): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Luvinghubby:

He surely will, just like his god-father and inlaw (Kwankwaso); but use their unknown companies to get contracts and siphon money while doing shoddy jobs… 😮‍💨🤧🤐
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by mastermaestro(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2023
oka4ugoo:

Yes, I think I remember reading about something like that back then.

Na to let the sleeping dog lie.

Na so o brother.
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by Johntemmy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
oka4ugoo:

Well let's see it goes

Abi naw.
Re: My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf by oka4ugoo: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
TheChameleon:

Stop dreaming. It will not happen.

Sanusi was rude to Kwankwaso as a Governor, Kwankwaso threatened his bank and that is why he moved. UBA to First Bank or the reverse direction.

Installing him as Emir was to spit in GEJs face. GEJ had to come and beg the same person he fired just a few months before for support in Elections.

Well am actually looking at it from the angle of Kwankwanso using that to also spit on Ganduja face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Grid Collapses Again / Police, SSS, Broker Peace Between Wike, Amaechi / Constitution Review: Senate Cuts President’s Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.