Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) (33798 Views)

FUTO Staff And Students Welcome Abia Returning Officer, Oti With Funfair (Video) / We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / Adamawa: REC Allegedly Pressurizes Returning Officer To Manipulate Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by tnerro1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
No be this woman give terrorist patami professorship?
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Femisol(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
I see what you have done
alanto:
Very fine woman kiss
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Femisol(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
I see what you have done grin
alanto:
Very fine woman kiss
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Goodlady:

Yenyenyen!

Stop foaming at the mouth and answer a simple yes or no
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kingcalls:

Stop saying what u don't know ...how was peter Abachas boy... Show proof... Tinubu that was busy begging Abacha to make him lagos state administrator despite MKO being in prison ...Abacha of course denied him and he started writing trash on papers b4 abacha pursue am Comot country ... that's According to Al Mustapha

Was Tinubu a military colonel for Abacha to make him a military administrator?

Take a deep breath, relax and go to sleep.
U go dey alright las las
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Ebony2King: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
This again?

Haven't we passed this yet?

E dey pain u?
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
bigpicture001:

Me too iyebe...thisnonenu keep ticking all.my boxes are u sure God is not telling us something..?
God is still speaking grin
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
OGwales:

She too wan cash out like the eellluuu peee guy and others... She simply fell for the intimidation of the dense. What a poor woman, If na my mama nko? Only the strong can face the denses bully.

Besides, she was the same crooked professor Nnenna Otti the FUTO VC that awarded ISA Pantami his Professor without Pantami ever stepping foot in FUTO

1 Like

Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Goodlady(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

Stop foaming at the mouth and answer a simple yes or no

Am I your mate?
Do I know you, abeg bounce away like dry leaf!
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Tzar(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Story for the gods!
What is the guarantee that you didn’t collect money from Ellu P to say this?
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
ugofab11:
people like you are the reason Naija no go ever good.name one Rec that did better than her

Sharrraapp dia.. The guy is correct , the woman is not a saint and we will say it even if IIGB0S can't accept the truth

Was she not the same crooked professor Nnenna Otti the FUTO VC that awarded ISA Pantami his Professor without Pantami ever stepping foot in FUTO
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by nonhuman(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
OGwales:
Madam rest... We don hear but we are not interested in your long story. You simply favoured your husband distance cousin, Otti. Plus you were fully paid by INEC. The INEC chairman was also threatened by the dense, yet he no make noise. He simply did his job yes, The INEC chairman did better and the will of the loving Nigerians prevailed.
Loving Nigerians ko loving nigerians ni, olodo, how did the governor elect relate with her husband
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tzar:
Story for the gods!
What is the guarantee that you didn’t collect money from Ellu P to say this?

Hellu Piii must have settled her..

Was she not the same crooked professor Nnenna Otti the FUTO VC that awarded ISA Pantami his Professor without Pantami ever stepping foot in FUTO

She has all kinds of pending cases with ASUU
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
post=122153664:

She supported evil by voting for the candidate of her choice?
A candidate that over 8 million Nigerians voted for?
So those millions of people are evil aight?
That is why you are cursing iyaebeThegreat this way?
Cos she refused to support your PandoraObi or Atiku?
So Nairalanders can't express themselves without being mobbed or cursed by you and your species?

If this is not 'slur and inciteful speech', we don't know what that is again.
Shame on you.

Make una just.......
Just Leave them, I know best how to handle them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Goodlady:

Am I your mate?
Do I know you, abeg bounce away like dry leaf!

Shame no gree Dis one answer the simple question. I know say na insult go soon follow grin
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by nwakibe: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Until she comes out to tell us what transpired between her and Isa Pantami, we don't believe her. People have decided to choose what is evil to them. 'I have never killed anybody' as if murder is the only sin in the world. Let him visit ariseTV. I trust Oseni Rufai.
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Goodlady(f): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

Shame no gree Dis one answer the simple question. I know say na insult go soon follow grin
Some awards are honorary. Pantami might have appeared as an extremist in the past but honorary award given to him doesn't discredit the VC. We females are difficult to be corrupted unlike you boys with no manners.
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by OGwales(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
nonhuman:
Loving Nigerians ko loving nigerians ni, olodo, how did the governor elect relate with her husband

Go and verify, wawa
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by princejones(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
This is what men and women of courage do, what is always right
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Kingcalls: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

Was Tinubu a military colonel for Abacha to make him a military administrator?

Take a deep breath, relax and go to sleep.
U go dey alright las las

So u dint know non civilians were appointed as well ..eg Otedola and Oyinlola ...marwa took over from oyinlola ...or do were they military colonels too ??
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by olamikhail(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Otedola was elected

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Otedola

Oyinlola was a military administrator

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olagunsoye_Oyinlola

Please get your facts straight .
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by olamikhail(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kingcalls:

So u dint know non civilians were appointed as well ..eg Otedola and Oyinlola ...marwa took over from oyinlola ...or do were they military colonels too ??

Otedola was elected

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Otedola

Oyinlola was a military administrator

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olagunsoye_Oyinlola

Please get your facts straight
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Nzogbu2012: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Madam INEC reterning officer... dont forget to expose how you were threaaten to doctored OBi figure in the southeast..... for the presidential election....

abi, you can cornmrm to us that nah true result you wrote for the presdential result
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Goodlady:

Some awards are honorary. Pantami might have appeared as an extremist in the past but honorary award given to him doesn't discredit the VC. We females are difficult to be corrupted unlike you boys with no manners.

You go dey alright las las
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kingcalls:

You wouldn't have been DISGRACING your generation on Nairaland if you had taken my advice and gone to bed

Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by casualobserver: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Asour:

APC had a candidate.

Oga borrow yourself brain before you post. Is it APC they are accusing of rigging in Abia?

1 Like

Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by Tzar(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Imagine!
HilcomTech:

Hellu Piii must have settled her..

She has all kinds of pending cases with ASUU
Re: I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) by KillTinubuNow: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States / You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.