Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos (21321 Views)

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Tranquillity360: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2023
millionboi2:
I hate this Ekpa of a guy,he doesnt think before giving his foolish order.
The criminal is working for apc government
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Tranquillity360: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2023
post=122154764:
Good punish all supporters of boko haram and ipob terrorist organizations in this nation.
Brutal end await all terrorists killing innocent Nigerians.
Brutal end to all of them animals
God punish all enemies of freedom fighters.
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Jemex003: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Ekpa working for the evil APC party to prove a point... We the clever ones knows all these propagandas.

Hmmmm clever indeed
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Jemex003: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Don't swallow the bait. It is not the IPOB disturbing them in the East but Simon Ekpa men known as the unknown gun men (UGM). They did this to discredit IPOB. Don't you know that Simon Ekpa is working with Fulani Government of Nigeria?

Continue Isakaba yourself there. Fulani ko Yoruba ni.
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Invitationn: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

He is not the face. The FG made it so to discredit IPOB. Simon Ekpa is working for FG to discredit IPOB and show IPOB in bad light to people. Watch Isakaba film and you will understand...
Can you prove it? grin
Abi it’s one of your “ESN is building a nuclear warhead in Umuahia” fat, yet hilarious propagandas😅
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Invitationn:

Can you prove it? grin
Abi it’s one of your “ESN is building a nuclear warhead in Umuahia” fat, yet hilarious propagandas😅

Guy, I be Yoruba boy. Ọmọ Yorùbá ni mí. I can't argue with you further, if you are not ready to see through their lies, then we have no further discussion...
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jemex003:

Continue Isakaba yourself there. Fulani ko Yoruba ni.

I heard you...
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Invitationn: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Guy, I be Yoruba boy. Ọmọ Yorùbá ni mí. I can't argue with you further, if you are not ready to see through their lies, then we have no further discussion...
grin Oga, IDGF if you are an Indian.
Can you prove it?
Yea, That’s what I thought!
I have nothing to say to you again mate.
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Lies
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

They are not fool but afraid of their business and their life. You have forgotten the UGM, the Simon Ekpa boys to come and kill them. Don't you know Simon Ekpa is working with the APC government?
Now Simon Ekpa is work for APC again. When are you people going to stop deceiving yourself and face reality. Is it not the same you people that were praising Ekpa that he was working for the actualization of Biafra?
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Now Simon Ekpa is work for APC again. When are you people going to stop deceiving yourself and face reality. Is it not the same you people that were praising Ekpa that he was working for the actualization of Biafra?

So when he was working for actualisation of Biafra, you did not see through his gimmicks that he has been bought by the evil party? You think I am like you who swallow everything the media say, media who have been paid by government...
Re: Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos by wolesmile(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2023
40Bullets:
APC trying everything to distract the focus of Nigerians.

I don't think anything is as important as stopping Tinubu from leading Nigeria.

Biafra or Oodua Nation is uninteresting now.

Every Nigerian want Peter Obi

Every IPOB, you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Questions About The N8B Clothing Allowance You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask / Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC / P&ID Scandal: British Court Judgement Shows Malami Lied Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.