Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC (21283 Views)

CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / #GandujeGate: Video showing Kano governor receiving bribe is authentic, Jaafar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by McAdekunle: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2018
The recent controversy surrounding the Forgery of WAEC certificates of some government officials has been creating a lot of mixed feelings and outrage among the Nigerian populace but recent developments around one of the scandals involving the Senior special assistant to the President on recovery of Public Property, Chief Okoi Obono Obla has cast a big shadow on the validity of these reports.

Obono-Obla has been making huge progress in his investigations into the illegal acquisition of Public Property (He was responsible for discovering DSP Ike Ekweremadu's vast array of properties in nigeria and Abroad). The certificate scandal came up shortly after he started investigating some key figures in the House of Representatives.

Obla was warned and even threatened to stop digging. They resorted to blackmail and using their proxies in the media to kick-start the scandal.

I decided to investigate thing for my self. Obono-Obla's WAEC reg number is 09403247. He graduated from Mary Knoll college in Ogoja, Cross river state in 1982 and Sat for his WAEC examinations. He passed 5 subject, English, English literature, Economics, government and Bible Knowledge (4 credits and 1 distinction). He was issued a statement of result by Mary Knoll bearing the accurate WAEC result and he used the same WAEC result to gain admission into the University of Jos.

Obla, from my investigations, graduated from UNIJOS, entered law school, passed and was called to Bar. He has been practising law for 34 years. All of a sudden when he becomes an SSA to the president on Recovery of public property, a Job that involves him looking into the dirty activities and past of very crooked politicians, all of a sudden, he has a 'FAKE' Waec certificate?

As fate would have, I logged into the WAEC portal to see for my self, (SCREENSHOT BELOW), The result i saw on the portal corresponds with Obla's confessions.

It seems WAEC failed to alter the online version of the result. I quickly took a screenshot before they alter it..see it below;

2 Likes

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by dukie25: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Kemi Adeosun nko, we've not forgotten about her you know.

#Say-No-to-NEPA-Certificate#

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by Racoon(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2018
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) yesterday described as “altered and invalid” the results and certificate it allegedly issued to the Chairman, Special Presidential Investigative Panel for the Recovery of Property, Mr Okoi Obono-Obla.

Testifying before the House of Representatives ad hoc Panel investigating Mr Obono-Obla’s alleged forgery, WAEC Registrar, represented by the Deputy Registrar, Mr Femi Ola, said available evidence indicated that the results were “altered” and thus “invalid.”

“Considering the results, particularly on what is before me, I would say what I have brought here is the authentic and genuine one; his is not because it has been altered and such alteration renders it invalid,” Mr Ola told the panel.

“From our record, the genuine candidate is Ofem Okoi Ofem, 09403/247 of Mary Knoll College, Ogoja. The exam number and number of subjects are the same. The difference is the grade in English literature in which he claimed to have scored C6 despite being marked absent in the true, certified copy,” he added.
Asked how he would qualify Obono-Obla’s results, the WAEC Registrar said it was “fake, not genuine.”

The Chairman of the Reps Investigative Panel, Mr Aliyu Pategi (APC, Kwara) lauded WAEC for striving to maintain its “integrity and probity.”
The Chairman added that the implication was that Obono-Obla gained admission to the University of Jos with a fake WAEC result.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/obono-obla-s-school-certificate-fake-waec-255079.html

6 Likes

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by NuclearWinter: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2018
This is how they will be denying their own forgeries.

Get someone to release the fake cert just as Buhari did in 2014.

This is so that they can claim they did not present a forgery rather someone else did.

FYI, WAEC only has data online only as far back as 1999

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by NuclearWinter: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Your examination number must be 10digits

Exam number plus center number to

The online portal only accepts 10digitd so this you screen grab is obviously fake

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by McAdekunle: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2018
NuclearWinter:

The online portal only accepts 10digitd so this you screen grab is obviously fake

Look at the report WAEC submitted to the House of reps...what number do you see there...this was the year 1982...

5 Likes

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by NuclearWinter: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2018
McAdekunle:

Look at the report WAEC submitted to the House of reps...what number do you see there...this was the year 1982...

The online portal only accepts a 10 digit number.

Any number less and it will return an error.

Your exam number only has 8 digits so the site will return an error message.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by freeze001(f): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Op, even your story is still bent. From your WAEC portal screen shot, he made a C5 in Literature. However from the statement of result which u also uploaded, he has a C6 grade. Meanwhile, the original WAEC spreadsheet has him marked absent.

Literature is a core requirement to study law hence this drama around the subject. Obla's result is conclusively altered and fake.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by NuclearWinter: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2018
freeze001:
Op, even your story is still bent. From your WAEC portal screen shot, he made a C5 in Literature. However from the statement of result which u also uploaded, he has a C6 grade. Meanwhile, the original WAEC spreadsheet has him marked absent.

Literature is a core requirement to study law hence this drama around the subject. Obla's result is conclusively altered and fake.

The site only accepts a 10 digit exam number

How come his exam number is only 8 digits?

Not denying that exam numbers can have lesser digits but to access a result online one will have to have an exam number of 10 digits

6 Likes

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by SEONaijaExpert: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2018
Election time is certificate verifying times
Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2018
Season of certificates
Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by BigSarah(f): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2018
This one pass photoshop in fact na photooffice

Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more wink kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2018
everything about this APC is forged. I'm just crying for Akpabio

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by Balet: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2018
Correct, the wailing weilers have been put into shame.
Could you see them, they said Adeosun nko?
Sham.less people, otherwise known as PDP.gs
Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by hi3: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2018
F9 meta...olodo, MATHCHEMBIO for that matter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by Yorubaskullmine: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2018
This story dosent add up. Op claimed he finished secondary school In 1982 and has been practicing law for 34 years. Going by op's beer parlour analysis, the so called Okoi obono spent two years in the university and law school. This tales by moonlight does not add up
McAdekunle:
The recent controversy surrounding the Forgery of WAEC certificates of some government officials has been creating a lot of mixed feelings and outrage among the Nigerian populace but recent developments around one of the scandals involving the Senior special assistant to the President on recovery of Public Property, Chief Okoi Obono Obla has cast a big shadow on the validity of these reports.

Obono-Obla has been making huge progress in his investigations into the illegal acquisition of Public Property (He was responsible for discovering DSP Ike Ekweremadu's vast array of properties in nigeria and Abroad). The certificate scandal came up shortly after he started investigating some key figures in the House of Representatives.

Obla was warned and even threatened to stop digging. They resorted to blackmail and using their proxies in the media to kick-start the scandal.

I decided to investigate thing for my self. Obono-Obla's WAEC reg number is 09403247. He graduated from Mary Knoll college in Ogoja, Cross river state in 1982 and Sat for his WAEC examinations. He passed 5 subject, English, English literature, Economics, government and Bible Knowledge (4 credits and 1 distinction). He was issued a statement of result by Mary Knoll bearing the accurate WAEC result and he used the same WAEC result to gain admission into the University of Jos.

Obla, from my investigations, graduated from UNIJOS, entered law school, passed and was called to Bar. He has been practising law for 34 years. All of a sudden when he becomes an SSA to the president on Recovery of public property, a Job that involves him looking into the dirty activities and past of very crooked politicians, all of a sudden, he has a 'FAKE' Waec certificate?

As fate would have, I logged into the WAEC portal to see for my self, (SCREENSHOT BELOW), The result i saw on the portal corresponds with Obla's confessions.

It seems WAEC failed to alter the online version of the result. I quickly took a screenshot before they alter it..see it below;

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by sureheaven(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2018
This is what is expected of Ademola Adeleke.

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by Racoon(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2018
freeze001:

There is no need twisting fact for zombies.WAEC is not an exclusively Nigerian body.So they must have their genuine facts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by tammie24: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Is there any one with authentic certificate left in Nigeria?

Na wa o
Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by three: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2018
This is alarming.

This user registered on Tuesday (7th August 2018) and his very first post 2 days after calling to question a document WAEC deposed to in court hits front page.

With dodgy contrived online portal as proof!

We should all be careful how we use our resources to play politics.

Posterity remembers us and our actions.

Seun, lalasticlala

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by Hotzone(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Oga, collect one bottle for your triple F9

3 Likes

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by oglalasioux(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Was his name Ofem Okoi Ofem back then?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by clarocuzioo(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Fraud alert!!! In the statement of result he passed five subjects, but in the confirmation of result he passed four subjects, being absent in lit. In english.

EDITED!!!!
The op is a fraud, the scanned picture of the confirmation of result from WAEC has been taken down by the Op after I made the observation above.
Mods please BAN this op, he's a fraud.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by Yinxies(f): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin

dukie25:
Kemi Adeosun nko, we've not forgotten about her you know.

#Say-No-to-NEPA-Certificate#

1 Like

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by sureheaven(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018

not sure u have common sense, why don’t u help urself, get a waec scratch card and very it urself before nailing it fake.
It’s a pity a lot believe in fake news they hear from opposition and paid bloggers than watch video of such event.

2 Likes

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by tammie24: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2018
three:
This is alarming.

This user registered on Tuesday (7th August 2018) and hus very first post 2 days after calling to question a document WAEC deposed to un court hits front page.

We should all be careful how we use our resources to play politics.

Posterity remembers us and our actions.

Seun, lalasticlala
the account is solely for this

You don't need bvn to open account on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by McAdekunle: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2018
the exam no as at back then in 1982...go to the portal..waecdirect.org and login...09403247

2 Likes

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by FbcGrafix(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by NuclearWinter: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2018
sureheaven:

not sure u have common sense, why don’t u help urself, get a waec scratch card and very it urself before nailing it fake.
It’s a pity a lot believe in fake news they hear from opposition and paid bloggers than watch video of such event.

The instructions on how to check results online are explicitly stated on the waec site

Do yourself a favour and go help Buhari find his fake certificate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC by onlytiles(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2018
freeze001:

When you rush to cover up a scam, you create more scam. Did WAEC has online Portal as far back as 1982

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles / Obanikoro: The Prodigal Son Repents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.