Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman (29149 Views)

President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by chima47(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Has he wished u Tinubu happy birthday?
Obi likes what can be verified, Tinubu's age is an unverifiable mystery.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by JealousCobra(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

He will rather wish Evans the kidnapper happy birthday than to wish the mandate snatcher happy birthday 😎
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by tishbite42: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Laple0541:

Is birthday and election thesame?
Tinubu supporters can do and undo.
That's why PO is playing safe
He might have sent a private message though
Why are you people worried about his congratulations in the first place?!
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by naija4life247: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is so presidential while others just ooze criminality. Peter Obi is coming.

I knew you were all suffering from post-election loss trauma, but I didn't realize that you have all slipped into depression
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by tishbite42: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

Peter Obi is a 3rd Class Dullard who came 3rd Position. grin

I can bet he didn't write this statement himself. Too dull grin
A lie told one thousand times is still a lie
Go and try another lie
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Tareq1105: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:
Obi knows how to win the hearts of people

Obi is a bad loser. Not even happy birthday to Tinubu typical of IPOB that he's.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Isobug: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Congratulate Tinubu instead
For what?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Bfly: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Obi will end up becoming of political celebrity. He loves it.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Tareq1105: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
tishbite42:

Tinubu supporters can do and undo.
That's why PO is playing safe
He might have sent a private message though
Why are you people worried about his congratulations in the first place?!

It's inconsequential, so tell Obi to keep his hatred. It's their wish for Tinubu to die today but it would not happen bcoz God destined him to take Nigeria and Nigerians to greater heights.

It's about your destiny and not by force. Obi cannot force himself on Nigerians. It's not possible bcoz we did not elect him.

Atikulooooter had tried several times but bcoz it's not written concerning him, he would not get it even if it's conducted again and again. It's not in his destiny.

Tinubu just contested once and he got it bcoz it was written concerning him that he would be.

Right now he's on lesser Hajj to pray while others are gallivanting around with frivolity.

No one born of a woman can go beyond his or her destiny.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Emma1Oj(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:
Obi knows how to win the hearts of people, but he should've just been a gentleman and wish Tinubu a happy birthday, it won't take away nothing from him.
will you wish me hbd if you found out I impregnated and snatch your wife from you??
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Tee2027: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rubbish so suddenly you became humble man ba?

Obi where is James Nwafor we need him wherever you hide him two of you has a case to answer as per ""Sars atrocities" in Anmbra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Devil1Messenger: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:
Obi knows how to win the hearts of people, but he should've just been a gentleman and wish Tinubu a happy birthday, it won't take away nothing from him.
He did
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by casualobserver: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
I’m stillwaiting for Obi to congratulate my new houseboy on his new job since he seems to be appearing inside everybody’s matter these days. It’s almost 2 months since I employed him and no tweet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by TheChameleon: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
tishbite42:

A lie told one thousand times is still a lie
Go and try another lie

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President....

It is " a true" grin grin grin

Isn't that the bitter truth? grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Tareq1105: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emma1Oj:
will you wish me hbd if you found out I impregnated and snatch your wife from you??

Obi doesn't have anything that Tinubu would snatch. He's a small boy to Tinubu in politics. He's just taking advantage of our youths. That's the truth and I tell you he's like Andrew Liver Salt so said kwakwaso.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by YorubaSlur: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
dudusky007:
Him dey congratulate grin
4 him mind him dey act lyk president...
Let him seek 4 biafra and bcom dia president.

He pass the whole Yorubaland
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by TheRoxanne: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
[b][/b]
Rahmat1:

A well-constructed CV could be the difference between getting an interview for your dream job or not.
Your CV Is The First Thing An Employer Will Have To Go On, So Make It Count. We provide professional CV writing services for fresh graduates and experienced graduates.
Join our WhatsApp group for Job updates and interview tips.
https:///31y4OZi8taB5MFaUqMND8h
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Betanaija42moro: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Someone we don't know his real age
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Chicastle: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Those crying for Obi’s congratulatory message should also ask their candidate to come out live and speak to Nigerians live. Not by Twitter messages. At least Okwute was seen live on Saturday but the other selected one has gone to hide somewhere
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by PoliteActivist: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Congratulate Tinubu instead

babyfaceafrica:

The problem with that is that he (Tinubu) may start thinking he's just like everyone else, that it's okay to be stealing Lagos tax money and his other nefarious activities.
See, you have to be careful how you greet a known criminal or he may get the impression that he's ok, that he's just like everyone else..
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Larryndelaw: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
These OBI has turned nuclear reactor. Jumping up.and down
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by olatuns2017: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Peter Obi congratulates former IGP, Solomon arase

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1641148418947940363?t=BcDMHFl7_hzvonJHm6Cq_g&s=19

TINUBU should remove that man

Anything IPOB must go

Una go hear weey
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

He knows arase is a good man
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by JOemmy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rahmat1:

Why should he wished tinibu a happy birthday after stealing the mandate of nigerians? Have tinibu ever wished obi well before?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Lithiumite: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dialpad:
He wants to remain in the news at all times

Though I never supported him and still don't but he is doing what I think is necessary to keep him and his agenda in the mainstream of Nigeria's politics......always stay in the news to stay relevant.

Whether you like him or not,he is the new arrowhead if Nigeria's opposition and I like that very much about what he is doing......this will entail a more robust democracy and keep the APC on its toes as atiku is already in oblivion.

I wish obi all the best come 2027.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Comelysync: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's absurd appointing a former IG of police has chairman of police services commission.. It should be a civilian.. Not someone formerly in the force.. I av no problem with Arase but this system of appointing former IGs to head the commission will not improve the Police service at all.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman by Proudlyomonna: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

this type of comment is no longer needed anywhere on nairaland. let that sink.

Ha you wan kill dudusky007 grin grin
Don't you know that shouting and wailing Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooooo, Igbo eeehh is His destiny cheesy cheesy
The day He stops it,He shall surely die grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Femi Adesina Visits Sonny Okosun's Family 10 Years After His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.