Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? (607 Views)

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by Quality20(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
We all know how some people can be evil and mischievous, they could be so jealous and envious ,not wanting to see progress on the part of their neighbour, friend or even a relations.. So nairalanders what has been ur sour experience with envious ppl taking u up with diabolism, juju, voodoo or even attacking of image n personality?
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by EastAlchemist: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Mann no be story teller

One time my brother caught someone who finished working for me rubbing a substance with red cloth with his hand while billing me

I first drive him phone
No time

You are too superstitious.

Every time juju juju.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by Stawner16(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
I piped his girl and no one needed to report me; he was the juju priest. I’m still kicking tho grin
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by EastAlchemist: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
doggedfighter:

You are too superstitious.

Every time juju juju.

I’ve seen it happen
I come from a family of priests

Black magic is realll baby
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by doggedfighter(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
EastAlchemist:

I’ve seen it happen
I come from a family of priests

Black magic is realll baby

Catholic priests or ?

You are a gentleman I must say.

You are always civil.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by EastAlchemist: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Plenty people are even under dark magic spell but they don’t know

How can you say the spiritual is not real

Deliberate ignorance or online hypocrisy
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by EastAlchemist: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
doggedfighter:

Catholic priests or ?

You are a gentleman I must say.

You are always civil.
I said priest mama
Na you sabi
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by Danlax(f): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Quality20:
We all know how some people can be evil and mischievous, they could be so jealous and envious ,not wanting to see progress on the part of their neighbour, friend or even a relations.. So nairalanders what has been ur sour experience with envious ppl taking u up with diabolism, juju, voodoo or even attacking of image n personality?
Black magic is real 💯 and I pity peeps who still doubt of it's existence, forgetting that Satan has powers also...!
So back to Ur questions, My brr you ain't even gonn' know when they report yo unless yo spiritually awake 🤞
Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by Quality20(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Danlax:
Black magic is real 💯 and I pity peeps who still doubt of it's existence, forgetting that Satan has powers also...!
So back to Ur questions, My brr you ain't even gonn' know when they report yo unless yo spiritually awake 🤞
that is true

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Reported You To Juju People? by Blackpowers101: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Quality20:
Its not for the canal minded to understand, for the fact that i came here on this forum some people have said a lot of things about me, and i have proved my self to some idiots. I told one that someone will engage him in a bloody fight, since he could not respect him self, and he got a full dose.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Ekems2020 / Suspected Kidnapper Killed, Three Others Arrested By Delta Police / Inside Life: Father Cut Off Manhood Of His Biological Son (read Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.