Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank (1533 Views)

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS / Can A Staff Of FCTA Be Transfered To Federal Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Rubyjade: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
So you "mistakenly" transfered N200k into a wrong account and the bank said you should bring a court's order before you can get the money back......you are there busy shouting...up and down!

"This is nonsense" etc.....

Brother Olufemi, have you forgotten that there is something called "duty of confidentiality" in the banking Sector ?!

Now, you are telling the Lawyer to help you "write" to the court, so that you can get your money.....

By the way, what you are to get is a Court Reversal Order, and it is a full fledge court proceedings, save that you do not have to give evidence in court (trial) only your lawyer will do all the talking...

But on the flip side, brother Olufemi, out of N200k how much do you think you will have to pay a lawyer to help you out in court?! This one that you are assuming that it is a "letter to the court"

📍Lesson:

Before you send money to anyone, pls always reconfirm the number and the name of the beneficiary.......to avoid stories that touch, such as that of our Brother Olufemi.

In the event you make a mistake and transfer money to a wrong account number (i.e. errorneous transfer), please bear at the back of your mind that you will have to go through a court proceedings to be able to retrieve the said sum.

Let this be at the back of your mind each time you want to make a bank transfer before you click on the "send" button..

Trust your day went well...!

Chacha✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Impersonator2: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
if na me you transfer am give i clear everything, shop like mad

2 Likes

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Impersonator2:
if na me you transfer am give i clear everything, shop like mad
Na why dem dey remand una for ten years for jail be dis.
Put you in Kiri kiri, awaiting trial for 20 years.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by doggedfighter(f): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Olasyke:

Na why dem dey remand una for ten years for jail be dis.
I swear.

Criminal behaviour.

7 Likes

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Zonefree(m): 3:16am On Mar 30, 2023
doggedfighter:

I swear.

Criminal behaviour.
When criminals are SELECTED to rule, what do you expect from the followers?

7 Likes

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Rexymania(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2023
Thanks for this
Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by lavylilly: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Zonefree:

When criminals are SELECTED to rule, what do you expect from the followers?

1 Like

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Emma1Oj(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Before I send out cash I do reconfirm the names if it correspond to to number, again, I reconfirm the numbers of Zero's (0) have input. Because that zero (0) is very powerful cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Rubyjade: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Emma1Oj:
Before I send out cash I do reconfirm the names if it correspond to to number, again, I reconfirm the numbers of Zero's (0) have input. Because that zero (0) is very powerful cheesy cheesy
Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Thanks for this,the stress attached to it is way too much than the extra job of proofreading the numbers,name and zero

1 Like

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by correctguy101(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emma1Oj:

Mr checker grin grin
Lols,, you and this ancestor tie the same wrapper... grin grin

1 Like

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by lereinter(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
I have received such court notice sometime for a error transfer

A high court notice

This will give the bank the authority to remove the sum from your account, but the bank will call you first

1 Like

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by JapaToDNext: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
After trying to get the money back and nothing seems to work,

Then resolve your mind and just leave it for God

1 Like

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Yeah, that extra .00 grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank by Rubyjade: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2023
wink
lereinter:

I have received such court notice sometime for a error transfer

A high court notice

This will give the bank the authority to remove the sum from your account, but the bank will call you first

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Scholarship Opportunity / 3weeks Vacancies(vanguard Wed. Sept. 20th, 2006). Hurry Please! / Urgent Geoservices Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.