Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson (5120 Views)

Bad Fuel: Buhari Didn’t Order Query Of NMDPRA Head – Vanguard / Adulterated Fuel: Buhari Angry, Orders Query Of NMDPRA Head / Half Of CBN Looting: Gowon Denies Allegation Says 'It Is Rubbish' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by Deefirm: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2023
If you're still using the phrase "tribal identity" in today's world, you're still very behind my dear friend, to think that the average Yoruba is so tribalistic say a lot about you guys self acclaimed civilization. To think you will disown your own elder for driving national cause and one Nigeria project says a lot about how low you're my dear. You're irredeemably condemned to tribalism hence I won't waste my energy telling you to grow up to civilization.

Nzogbu2012:

How many of your elders are being insulted daily..by you ...... ....keep.deceiving yourself.....

Ayo Adebanjo has lost his tribal identity so he will go to his grace with sorrow and tears ...He betrayed Awilowo ....in the past and he came again as wanting to betray the entire Yoruba nation....may his gray hair enter the grave in sorrow
Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by Nchenches: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Afenifere leaders are enlightened, much more than all these pro-Tinubu Yorubas.
The population of people in a place determine what can go on and cannot go on in the place, not ethnic group authorities.

Some of these pro-Tinubu Yorubas live in the UK 🇬🇧.
An Asian is PM of the UK, with the English, Scots, Welsh, and the Irish, as the original ethnic groups of the UK.
An Asian is Mayor of London which has English as the original ethnic group.

An Asian is Ist Prime Minister of Scotland with the Scots as original ethnic group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by Teenaira: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Naira20:
And you think your wish can affect Pa Ayo?

Tinubu is on his own and will NEVER rule Nigeria.

The earlier you know this, the better for you

The only person I am very sure can NEVER rule Nigeria is Saint Peter Obi. He is being sponsored by some cabal to destroy the country. If these cabal means well for Nigeria why can they follow legal means to install their candidate. One thing that I am very sure of is that Nigeria is much bigger than these cabals and in the fullness of time, he and his cabal will learn the bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by HilcomTech(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Willy7:
When I hear and see people say stolen mandate, stolen mandate. We will recover our stolen mandate, I just get confused. Who told you that a mandate was stolen? What is Mandate? Mandate has to do with the will of the people, and we know who still has the mandate of the people. Tinubu is not with the mandate of the people, he is with the certificate of return issued to him by Mahmood Yakubu.
Peter Obi still has the people's mandate and you can see it even in the streets. Tinubu does not have a mandate but he will be mandated to return the certificate he took via bribery. BTW, what's with Tinubu and certificate issues? No wonder he defended Buhari during the certificate issue, saying even if it's NEPA certificate Buhari must be president. Now we can see where it led us.
Peter Obi won the 25th election and should be given his certificate of return,at least he has verifiable certificates from primary school to university.

Pained and sore loser.
Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by Gboom: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Afenifere has lost its relevance since 2003 when Obasanjo deceived them for his second term bid. They lost their heritage by aligning with PDP neglecting AD governors which made them lose with the exception of Asiwaju who was able to win Lagos despite the rigging machinery of PDP.
Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2023
That's Afenifere of Adebanjo. Adebanjo is acting for the Substantive President, Chief RF Fasoranti, who has endorsed Tinubu already. It's this Afenifere that we Yoruba know, not the Adebanjo clique that's currently promoting a bogus Union of the so-called nationalities. This is a Yoruba affair; all meddlesome interlopers MUST keep off or Sango will shut their mouths for them!

Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by famology(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2023
More fake news
Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by Mrhonesty: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Pa Ayo Adebanjo is power drunk. He's rediculing Afenifere by the day.

Nzogbu2012:
Ayo Adebanjo the deceiver...

May you go to your grave with sorrow if you don't protect the interests of the Yoruba people by supporting Bola Tinubu...
Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by HomorBj(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Adebanjo and Bode George hatred for Tinubu is alarming, they have always be antagonistic to Tinubu since way back.i hope God heals their mind,soul and body.
Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by Gohs: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pa Adebanjo is right.

When you see the right thing — just do it.

Future generations will pay when you place a COCAINE Pusher as the President of Nigeria.

Pa Adebanjo is a grandfather that sees into the future!
Re: Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson by VOR2019: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naira20:
And you think your wish can affect Pa Ayo?

Tinubu is on his own and will NEVER rule Nigeria.

The earlier you know this, the better for you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Security Network Shooting Their Missiles VIDEO / Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: / Breaking Newss!! Peter Mbah To Be Declare Gov Enugu State By 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.