Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed. (797 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah / Why Call Pastors "Father" When The Bible Says We Should Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed. by tantan: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
I begin to wonder if there is anything which the bible says about and i found out that it says I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHEN, LIKE UNTO THEE, AND I WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH; AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM. Deut. 18:18
      The most important words of this prophesy are like unto thee, like u, like moses, and jesus is not like moses rather muhammed is like moses. if moses and jesus were both jews and prophets, then if it is only this two criterias for discovering a candidate for this prophecy of deut. 18:18, then the criteria could fit any of the following Biblical personages after moses:- solomon, isaiah, ezekiel, daniel hosea, joel, malachi, john the Baptist etc. But muhammed had all the features of moses name them, they bith had father and mother, no miraculous birth, they both married and begat children, etc.
Re: What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
Muhammad was not like Moses.

Moses was not a pervert or liar !!!!!
Re: What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed. by tantan: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
then who is like moses! mr liar and pervert?
Re: What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed. by sizzlers(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
Devil is a lier. If u want to knw abt Mr. Moha. Pick up ur KORAN
Re: What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
muhammad was not born back then. tongue
Re: What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed. by alienvirus: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
Muhammad was like moses. So d bible prophesied Muhammad. I agree

(1) (Reply)

Is The Oyedepo Slapping Saga A 2011 Occurrence Or A 2009 Occurrence? / A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent / The "God Effect" In Years Of Some Scientific Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.