Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam (946 Views)

A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Free Admission And Scholarship: A Guarantee For A University Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Will it be a shock for you to know that despite the fastings, the five daily prayers, the zakkat and piousness, no Muslim knows if he would be among the people of paradise. Mohammed himself doesn't know

Qur'an 46:9
Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allah) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."

I hope you are not surprised that the greatest example of mankind to the Muslims prophet Mohammed decided that:

1. Every child is always born as a Muslim, it is the parent who converts him/her to Christian, Jew or Atheist

2. If a baby born to Muslim father and mother dies in infancy, he/she cannot be guaranteed to enter paradise.

3. An infant cannot guarantee a place in paradise because even before such a baby was born Allah has already destined his place either in hell or in paradise: This is destiny!

4. A righteous man who Allah has destined for hell will at the end of his life commit enough evil to override his goodness. Likewise, an unrighteous man who Allah has destined for paradise will at the end of his life commit enough good to override his evilness. This is their destiny.

What are the implications of these claims of the representative of Allah prophet Mohammed
1. Before anyone is born Allah has decided whether they should populate heaven or hell.
2. It is impossible to escape your destiny as assigned by Allah either by righteous living, religion or good deeds
3. Allah seems not to be JUST as a person can be sentenced to hell for a sin and crime he is yet to commit.

Finally, if Mohammed is true, no single Muslim no matter how religious or pious can be certain of of paradise. HopefulLandlord and LordReed has as much statistical advantage as any Muslim in entering paradise.

Questions for my Muslim Friends:
1. What is the point of Islam when Allah has FIXED the Destiny of everyone even before they are born?
2. Can a human being change the Destiny of Allah?
3. Is TenQ being a Christian and always writing several thesis against Islam part of his destiny from Allah

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
REFERENCES:
1. Every child born as Muslim
Sahih Muslim (6429 )
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The mother of every person gives him birth according to his true nature. It is subsequently his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Magian. Had his parents been Muslim he would have also remained a Muslim. Every person to whom his mother gives birth (has two aspects of his life) ; when his mother gives birth Satan strikes him but it was not the case with Mary and her son (Jesus Christ).

2. Muslim babies may go to hell
Sahih Muslim (6435 )
'A'isha, the mother of the believers, reported that a child died and I said: There is happiness for this child who is a bird from amongst the birds of Paradise. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Don't you know that Allah created the Paradise and He created the Hell and He created the dwellers for this (Paradise) and the denizens for this (Hell)?

Sahih Muslim (6436)
'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said: Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins

3. The Destiny of Allah cannot be changed
Sahih Muslim 2643 a
Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) who is the most truthful (of the human beings) and his being truthful (is a fact) said:

Verily your creation is on this wise. The constituents of one of you are collected for forty days in his mother's womb in the form of blood, after which it becomes a clot of blood in another period of forty days. Then it becomes a lump of flesh and forty days later Allah sends His angel to it with instructions concerning four things, so the angel writes down his livelihood, his death, his deeds, his fortune and misfortune. By Him, besides Whom there is no god, that one amongst you acts like the people deserving Paradise until between him and Paradise there remains but the distance of a cubit, when suddenly the writing of destiny overcomes him and he begins to act like the denizens of Hell and thus enters Hell, and another one acts in the way of the denizens of Hell, until there remains between him and Hell a distance of a cubit that the writing of destiny overcomes him and then he begins to act like the people of Paradise and enters Paradise.

Sahih Muslim 2644
Hudhaifa b. Usaid reported directly from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) that he said:

When the drop of (semen) remains in the womb for forty or forty five nights, the angel comes and says: My Lord, will he be good or evil? And both these things would be written. Then the angel says: My Lord, would he be male or female? And both these things are written. And his deeds and actions, his death, his livelihood; these are also recorded. Then his document of destiny is rolled and there is no addition to nor subtraction from it.

Contrast with the Sayings of Jesus Christ
1. Little children automatically belong to the kingdom of God
2. Adults should become as innocent as children to be part of God's kingdom

Jesus said:

Mt 18:2-4:
"And after calling a little child to Him, Jesus set him in their midst, And said, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, there is no way that you shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever shall humble himself as this little child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Luk 18:16-17:
"But Jesus called them to him, and said, Allow little children to come to me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Truly I say to you, Whoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
Storybook na storybook, doesn't matter how much you like the characters in it, it's still just a tale.

2 Likes

Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
LordReed:
Storybook na storybook, doesn't matter how much you like the characters in it, it's still just a tale.
No problems. I wasn't referring to you
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 5:38am On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

No problems. I wasn't referring to you

Then why did you mention my moniker?
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 6:19am On Mar 30, 2023
LordReed:

Then why did you mention my moniker?
You were a ready example to my audience.

You'll notice you were not copied directly in My Original post!

These were my friends I directly copied

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore

1 Like

Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

Cc:

Don't mention my moniker if you don't want me to respond. How can you use me as an example and not expect a response?

2 Likes

Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2023
LordReed:

Don't mention my moniker if you don't want me to respond. How can you use me as an example and not expect a response?
But you are a popular atheist on Nairaland now!
It's an achievement!
LOL!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

But you are a popular atheist on Nairaland now!
It's an achievement!
LOL!

How does that give you the audacity to use my moniker and not expect a response?

1 Like

Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2023
LordReed:

How does that give you the audacity to use my moniker and not expect a response?
I wasn't referring to you in my main message. You were just a good example who is popular as an atheist on Nairaland.

You could have just read and skipped!
LOL!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by iamrealdeji(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

Cc:
All Muslims will go to Jannah even if you have little belief but those found wanting would go and serve their punishment in hell first before Allah puts them in Paradise just for being muslim. But if you die doing shirk(Worshipping dieties,Paganism) and have no time to repent,it's hell fire.
Allah is so merciful that with prayer,he changes destiny. Prophet said he doesn't know his fate because Allah is the only one to decide who enters Jannah and no Muslim should say they are sure they will enter paradise. Children that die young were born Muslims and they will all go to Paradise,if dying young is their destiny,paradise is their destiny even if they were born into atheist family .

1 Like

Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

I wasn't referring to you in my main message. You were just a good example who is popular as an atheist on Nairaland.

You could have just read and skipped!
LOL!

You really need to go back to primary school to figure out how question and answers work.
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2023
LordReed:

You really need to go back to primary school to figure out how question and answers work.
Introduce me to your primary school.

Since you brought it up, Remember:
Do not say YES when you mean to say NO...Baba Ibadan!

LOL!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
All Muslims will go to Jannah even if you have little belief but those found wanting would go and serve their punishment in hell first before Allah puts them in Paradise just for being muslim. But if you die doing shirk(Worshipping dieties,Paganism) and have no time to repent,it's hell fire.
Allah is so merciful that with prayer,he changes destiny. Prophet said he doesn't know his fate because Allah is the only one to decide who enters Jannah and no Muslim should say they are sure they will enter paradise. Children that die young were born Muslims and they will all go to Paradise,if dying young is their destiny,paradise is their destiny even if they were born into atheist family .
Sahih Muslim (6436)
'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said: Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins

1. Is it untrue that Allah has fixed the destiny of every man?
2. Are you saying that humans have the power to change the Destiny of Allah?
3. Are you saying that your prophet Mohammed was absolutely wrong with the Hadiths I posted?
4. Can you show me a Hadith that says ALL children will enter paradise?
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

Introduce me to your primary school.

Since you brought it up, Remember:
Do not say YES when you mean to say NO...Baba Ibadan!

LOL!

Sure I remember, I remember that you have trouble with your brain so that answers don't enter it hence the need for a re-education in primary school being necessary. Perhaps probably a special needs school so they can have the time to train your deficient brain.

4 Likes

Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2023
LordReed:

Sure I remember, I remember that you have trouble with your brain so that answers don't enter it hence the need for a re-education in primary school being necessary. Perhaps probably a special needs school so they can have the time to train your deficient brain.
Are you ashamed of your primary school?

Only a special-need school will be like that :
A school that didn't teach you how to use YES and NO in sentences.
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

Are you ashamed of your primary school?

Only a special-need school will be like that :
A school that didn't teach you how to use YES and NO in sentences.

The only shame here is your deficient education whereby you cannot understand simple statements such that you see no as yes. Shows how deficient your brain is.

1 Like

Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
LordReed:

The only shame here is your deficient education whereby you cannot understand simple statements such that you see no as yes. Shows how deficient your brain is.
Oh!
See me shivering at your exposition.

At least I know when to use YES and NO in English language sentences unlike your Royal Lordship!
LOL!!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by Dtruthspeaker: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ehen, so it is kalo,kalo?

So even a child rapist murderer may enter their kingdom because of kalo,kalo?
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian and Lukuluku69 are in sifia pains due to their fasting now.

They are always afraid when authentic Sahih hadiths or tafsirs are presented in support of an argument.

According to Islamic Theory of Destiny, Allah is the one making me write all these o!
It is not in my control.
LOL!!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Ehen, so it is kalo,kalo?

So even a child rapist murderer may enter their kingdom because of kalo,kalo?

If a baby who never committed any sins can be consigned to hell fire by Allah according to his destiny for them, how can any Muslim guarantee that Allah has not destined him for the fire?
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by Dtruthspeaker: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

Oh!

At least I know when to use YES and NO in English language sentences unlike your Royal Lordship!
LOL!!

Leave that devil joor, he has dropped his response and it does not have any value.
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

Oh!

LOL!!

You obviously don't. You see no and think it means yes.
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by Dtruthspeaker: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

If a baby who never committed any sins can be consigned to hell fire by Allah according to his destiny for them, how can any Muslim guarantee that Allah has not destined him for the fire?

Clearly shows that their god is Satan. grin That is clearly Satan's character, that is why devilreed is here. grin
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Leave that devil joor, he has dropped his response and it does not have any value.
He is not happy that he has a high statistical chance of qualifying for Islamic Paradise!
Allah could have accidentally destined him for his paradise!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
LordReed:

You obviously don't. You see no and think it means yes.
LOL!
Its okay bro!
Go rest!!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

He is not happy that he has a high statistical chance of qualifying for Islamic Paradise!
Allah could have accidentally destined him for his paradise!

grin he does not like that type of delusion. grin
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Clearly shows that their god is Satan. grin That is clearly Satan's character, that is why devilreed is here. grin
Can you see them?
Whenever Authentic Sahih hadiths are pointed out to them, they pretend that they are fasting and therefore dont even come on Nairaland.

It is amazing that Allah would throw a baby to Hell while forgetting that the same child will die in its infancy.
What a very unintelligent speech from Mohammed!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin he does not like that type of delusion. grin
LOL!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by LordReed(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:

LOL!
Its okay bro!
Go rest!!

Sure so that I can stop tasking your deficient brain.
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by TenQ: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
LordReed:

Sure so that I can stop tasking your deficient brain.
LOL!
Re: It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
TenQ:
AntiChristian and Lukuluku69 are in sifia pains due to their fasting now.

They are always afraid when authentic Sahih hadiths or tafsirs are presented in support of an argument.

According to Islamic Theory of Destiny, Allah is the one making me write all these o!
It is not in my control.
LOL!!

Confused One, there is nothing to your posts. Just the outpouring of a confused soul. Keep them coming, perhaps one day the Light of Islam will shine on you and if not, the Fire of Janhanam is built for men and Jinns alike cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The False Concept Of God! / Where Is Thy God , O Christian? / Life And Immortality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.