Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity (1379 Views)

It Looks like there's No Guarantee For Muslims Entering Paradise In Islam / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2022
A Comparative Analysis of Paradise in Islam and Christianity By Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

http://knowislam.com.ng/a-comparative-analysis-of.../

The description of paradise according to Islamic sources makes no sense to Christians. They do not only consider it as unfit, preposterous and absurd, they go as far as attributing such descriptions to the demon.
In this paper, I'm not going to go deep into the description of paradise according to Islamic sources, I'll rather observe what Christians consider unfit in the Islamic paradise then going head to highlight some features of the Christian paradise.

*WINE*
Christian apologists are quick to denounce the possibility of drinking wine in God's Kingdom even if possible, not for Muslims as Muslims have been enjoined not to drink wine on earth.
The promise of drinking wine is found in Surah Al-waqia verse 18. The following verse, which is 19 makes us realize that drinking of this wine, we shall suffer no hurt or intoxication.
Fortunately for the Muslims, unfortunately for the apologists, their supposed Lord and personal saviour expected the same reward, we read Jesus saying in,
"St. Mark 14:25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God".
Here, Jesus wants to drink the fruit of the vine in Paradise, what is the fruit of the vine? We read,
"Judges 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my WINE, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?"
Here it is made clear the fruit of the vine is wine and Jesus wants to drink wine in God's Kingdom. These Christian apologists have problem with men drinking wine in God's Kingdom, but when their supposed God Jesus wants to drink wine in God's Kingdom, it is not a problem.

*SEX IN PARADISE*
It is not new how Christians consider sex to be an unholy thing to take place in paradise, they consider it unholy and unspiritual. These Christians have questions to answer. We read in,
"Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose"

Since Christians do not believe angels (the sons of God are angels in this context as in Job 1:6 too) do not have the ability to disobey God, they resort to heinous claims as this. Who knows angels have manhood and have semen. In Genesis chapter 6, the Bible recorded that angels took daughters of men as wives and they impregnated them and produced giants.

*If those angels had manhood/erection/sexual urge before they came to daughters of men, how were they able to hold back for years before their disobedience? They were sure not gays.
* Those angels like Michael that didn't disobey, how have they been holding it for thousands of years now? The Bible never said the angels took the form of men.

The author of the gospel of Luke narrates,
St. Luke 24:42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
St. Luke 24:43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

This occurred after the CruciFICTION of Jesus Christ. To prove he wasn't a ghost, he requested for something to eat. After addressing them, he was carried into heaven without excreting what he ate nor was their any record of he transforming into a spirit when he got to the air.
The same was with Elijah who went up by a whirlwind, why didn't they drop their manhood on earth? �.
While paradise according to Islamic sources is full of what eyes haven't seen and ears haven't hear, what the biblical paradise has to offer is being transformed to a spirit and then singing continuously day and night.

Here we have a brief description of the Bible heaven..
"St. Matthew 11:12 [b]And from the days of John the Baptist until now the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, and the violent take it by force"
Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. (wonder what Yahweh was looking at while this is taking place?)

If the Christians' heaven at one point in time suffered violence and war broke out of such heaven, how safe those going there?
One gives up disobeying God in this world only to be recompensed with singing for eternity as spirit beings, such is the idea of a Christian's paradise.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by thorpido(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Your obsession with Christianity and your ignorance of scriptures!
If you do not understand the angels being spirit beings have the opportunity to also turn to human form and take on the full physiology and anatomy of humans,how then can you understand the Jesus he Spirit if God can take on a human form?
No wonder Jesus said,'If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?'John 3:12

“For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.” (Matt. 22:23–30.)
Jesus made the above statement.

If a man is obsessed with sex,even in his disillusionment,he expects he will get the sex in heaven. undecided
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
thorpido:
Your obsession with Christianity and your ignorance of scriptures!

“For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.” (Matt. 22:23–30.)
Jesus made the above statement.

If a man is obsessed with sex,even in his disillusionment,he expects he will get the sex in heaven. undecided

So why didn't Jesus and Elijah drop their organ when going to heaven? It doesn't add up!

And now only Sex you see in the topic above Mr. Bigot?

1 Like

Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by Lawag3: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
AntiChristian:
A Comparative Analysis of Paradise in Islam and Christianity By Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

The description of paradise according to Islamic sources makes no sense to Christians. They do not only consider it as unfit, preposterous and absurd, they go as far as attributing such descriptions to the demon.
In this paper, I'm not going to go deep into the description of paradise according to Islamic sources, I'll rather observe what Christians consider unfit in the Islamic paradise then going head to highlight some features of the Christian paradise.

*WINE*
Christian apologists are quick to denounce the possibility of drinking wine in God's Kingdom even if possible, not for Muslims as Muslims have been enjoined not to drink wine on earth.
The promise of drinking wine is found in Surah Al-waqia verse 18. The following verse, which is 19 makes us realize that drinking of this wine, we shall suffer no hurt or intoxication.
Fortunately for the Muslims, unfortunately for the apologists, their supposed Lord and personal saviour expected the same reward, we read Jesus saying in,
"St. Mark 14:25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God".
Here, Jesus wants to drink the fruit of the vine in Paradise, what is the fruit of the vine? We read,
"Judges 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my WINE, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?"
Here it is made clear the fruit of the vine is wine and Jesus wants to drink wine in God's Kingdom. These Christian apologists have problem with men drinking wine in God's Kingdom, but when their supposed God Jesus wants to drink wine in God's Kingdom, it is not a problem.

*SEX IN PARADISE*
It is not new how Christians consider sex to be an unholy thing to take place in paradise, they consider it unholy and unspiritual. These Christians have questions to answer. We read in,
"Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose"

Since Christians do not believe angels (the sons of God are angels in this context as in Job 1:6 too) do not have the ability to disobey God, they resort to heinous claims as this. Who knows angels have manhood and have semen. In Genesis chapter 6, the Bible recorded that angels took daughters of men as wives and they impregnated them and produced giants.

*If those angels had manhood/erection/sexual urge before they came to daughters of men, how were they able to hold back for years before their disobedience? They were sure not gays.
* Those angels like Michael that didn't disobey, how have they been holding it for thousands of years now? The Bible never said the angels took the form of men.

St. Luke 24:42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

This occurred after the CruciFICTION of Jesus Christ. To prove he wasn't a ghost, he requested for something to eat. After addressing them, he was carried into heaven without excreting what he ate nor was their any record of he transforming into a spirit when he got to the air.
The same was with Elijah who went up by a whirlwind, why didn't they drop their manhood on earth? �.
While paradise according to Islamic sources is full of what eyes haven't seen and ears haven't hear, what the biblical paradise has to offer is being transformed to a spirit and then singing continuously day and night.

"St. Matthew 11:12 [b]And from the days of John the Baptist until now the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, and the violent take it by force"
Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. (wonder what Yahweh was looking at while this is taking place?)

If the Christians' heaven at one point in time suffered violence and war broke out of such heaven, how safe those going there?
One gives up disobeying God in this world only to be recompensed with singing for eternity as spirit beings, such is the idea of a Christian's paradise.

Many christians do not see drinking as a sin but we are advice to drink in moderation so if there is wine in heaven fine by me I will drink it

But sex in heaven? grin the sons of God were angels no doubt but they were fallen angels they took bodies for themselves why will they need to take on bodies if they had physical bodies Thier offsprings were giants and brought great sufferings on the world God killed them all in the flood in Noah's time.

The bible never describe heaven as a place of sexual activities the bible made it clear that a body of flesh can not enter the kingdom of God very very clear.

Your paradise is immoral deal with it or convert your Mohammed was a womanizer a pedophile only had sex in his head when he formulated your paradise what do the women who make it to paradise get 72 virgin men

1 Like

Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by Lawag3: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

So why didn't Jesus and Elijah drop their organ when going to heaven? It doesn't add up!

What does d you mean by drop listen to your question first do you mean that their balls were supposed to drop off their bodies .

I heaven we christians will have a spiritual body Corinthians 15:42-44
So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

Get it?
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by thorpido(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

And where is it written that they are having sex or making babies in heaven?

Lol,@ who is calling someone a bigot. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by Lawag3: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

*WINE*

*SEX IN PARADISE*

That war has already happened it happened when Satan rebelled against God the devil lost he was cast down to earth all this happened before the creation of man

In the bible it is said that God will create a new heaven and a new earth that will be safe because the devil and demons will be no more
We are looking forward to that heaven
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2022
thorpido:
And where is it written that they are having sex or making babies in heaven?

Lol,@ who is calling someone a bigot. undecided

Who mentioned making babies in heaven?
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Lawag3:

Many christians do not see drinking as a sin but we are advice to drink in moderation so if there is wine in heaven fine by me I will drink it
You have no option than to accept this option.

But sex in heaven? grin the sons of God were angels no doubt but they were fallen angels they took bodies for themselves why will they need to take on bodies if they had physical bodies Thier offsprings were giants and brought great sufferings on the world God killed them all in the flood in Noah's time.
Where did the text in Genesis says they took human's body?

The bible never describe heaven as a place of sexual activities the bible made it clear that a body of flesh can not enter the kingdom of God very very clear.
Even Elijah and Jesus went to heaven with their manhood. Why didn't they drop it if its not needed.

Your paradise is immoral deal with it or convert your Mohammed was a womanizer a pedophile only had sex in his head when he formulated your paradise what do the women who make it to paradise get 72 virgin men
Nonsense can only be inspired by your Holy spirit as usual. The last of your Godhead!
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by Lawag3: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
AntiChristian:
You have no option than to accept this option.

Where did the text in Genesis says they took human's body?

Even Elijah and Jesus went to heaven with their manhood. Why didn't they drop it if its not needed.

Nonsense can only be inspired by your Holy spirit as usual. The last of your Godhead!

Doesn't mean they entered heaven with Their physical bodies. bodies of flesh can't enter heaven. My bible doesn't describe sex in heaven so your theories is false the Quran describe it for just Moslem men your women get nothing

So you agree Jesus ascended into heaven
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by smachboss01(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Typical Moslems..... you talk about Christianity heaven... lets talk about your sexual heaven with 72 virgins and firever solid dicks... lolzz
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

*WINE*

*SEX IN PARADISE*

You'll create threads as against Christians and run away from it. Christians would create threads against your Quran, you'll run away. When would you get tired of running away? E no dey tire you?

Sixfiguresmart is still waiting for you to come and partake of the hot soup he has served you on his many threads. When will you respond? We're still expecting you.

From the useless post you just made, it's clear you don't even know the difference between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven. The kingdom of God is not paradise, okay. Stop meddling in matters you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
He is always on the run. Antichristian why can't you answer my questions?

(Jalal al Din `Abdul Rahman b. Abi Bakr al Suyuti, al-Itqan fi `ulum al-Qur'an, Halabi, Cairo, 1935/1354, Volume 2, p. 25)

`Abdullah b. `Umar reportedly said, 'Let none of you say, "I have got the whole of the Qur'an." How does he know what all of it is? MUCH OF THE QUR'AN HAS DISAPPEARED. Let him say instead, "I have got what has survived."'

Itqaan Fee Ulum Al-Quran, by Jalaluddin Al-Suyuty, Al-Azhareyyah Press, Cairo, Egypt, 1318 AH, page 59

It is said to say: “Translation: `Ali was asked: ‘Why are you staying home?’ He said, ‘Something has been added to the Quran, and I have pledged never to put on my street clothes, except for the prayer, until the Quran is restored.””

When was the quran restored?

Why did the quran disappear?

Do those muslims bragging about memorizing the quran know that they were warned not to say that?
FxMasterz:

You'll create threads as against Christians and run away from it. Christians would create threads against your Quran, you'll run away. When would you get tired of running away? E no dey tire you?

Sixfiguresmart is still waiting for you to come and partake of the hot soup he has served you on his many threads. When will you respond? We're still expecting you.

From the useless post you just made, it's clear you don't even know the difference between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven. The kingdom of God is not paradise, okay. Stop meddling in matters you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He is always on the run. Antichristian why can't you answer my questions?

(Jalal al Din `Abdul Rahman b. Abi Bakr al Suyuti, al-Itqan fi `ulum al-Qur'an, Halabi, Cairo, 1935/1354, Volume 2, p. 25)

`Abdullah b. `Umar reportedly said, 'Let none of you say, "I have got the whole of the Qur'an." How does he know what all of it is? MUCH OF THE QUR'AN HAS DISAPPEARED. Let him say instead, "I have got what has survived."'

Itqaan Fee Ulum Al-Quran, by Jalaluddin Al-Suyuty, Al-Azhareyyah Press, Cairo, Egypt, 1318 AH, page 59

It is said to say: “Translation: `Ali was asked: ‘Why are you staying home?’ He said, ‘Something has been added to the Quran, and I have pledged never to put on my street clothes, except for the prayer, until the Quran is restored.””

When was the quran restored?

Why did the quran disappear?

Do those muslims bragging about memorizing the quran know that they were warned not to say that?

Hilarious!

1 Like

Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

I think this verses are applicable to both of you.
Proverbs 26:4-5
Answer not a fool according to his folly, Lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own conceit.

So since many of you guys are foolish I can decide to answer you once and anymore!
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Do not answer us, we need you to answer your prophet and allah
AntiChristian:

Answer not a fool according to his folly, Lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own conceit.

So since many of you guys are foolish I can decide to answer you once and anymore!
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: If only one day of this world remained. Allah would lengthen that day (according to the version of Za'idah), till He raised up in it a man who belongs to me or to my family whose father's name is the same as my father's, who will fill the earth with equity and justice as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny (according to the version of Fitr). Sufyan's version says: The world will not pass away before the Arabs are ruled by a man of my family whose name will be the same as mine.

Abu Dawud said: The version of 'Umar and Abu Bakr is the same as that of Sufyan.

Who is this man ruling the Arabs today?

Where are Mohammed's? progenies?
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

So since many of you guys are foolish I can decide to answer you once and not anymore!
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2022
Did Hawaa have pubic hairs and had her period?

Was that Allah's standard for a wife?

In the Bible Eve was presented to Adam as a WOMAN not a girl

How did Mohammed go so low to be married to a girl of 6 at over 50 years of age?

Muslims claim that at that time, people used to marry children. Is that supposed to be a reasonable argument?

Does allah follow the culture of the same infidels that he kills? Doesn't allah have his own standards?

Why didn't mohammed follow the culture of the people by serving their gods too?

There has never been a time in history that marriage to an minor was common. Eve was presented to Adam as a full-blown woman.

Abraham's wife was almost same age as him. And, this Abraham is the anchor of Islam? Jacob waited 14 years for his wife. Even in the medieval times, no record of normalising marriage to a minor. Even the best Muslims defence line goes to 13 and some try to slide in 11 when you don't catch up smartly to sanctify Mohammed. Nevertheless, no matter how much theu reduce the ages of consent, it has never been as low as 6 or 9.

9 year olds are still prepubescent.

R. Kelly needs to be out on bail. If any common man living today should replicate what Mohammed did in the eyes of the law, he would never see the light of the day
AntiChristian:

So since many of you guys are foolish I can decide to answer you once and not anymore!
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

The fool is running away. If the readers of the Bible are foolish, then, the book they're reading made them so. Why quote from the same book?

You guys are so foolish and demented that you joyfully worship a paedophile who copulated with dead women, snatched many people's wives, shed so much blood and robbed caravans among the many evils of that satanic man who has produced world renowned murdered such as ISIS, ISWAP, Boko Haram, Al-quaeda and thousands of unnamed killers. Fools whose Paradise is a heaven full of sexual orgies.
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

The fool is running away. If the readers of the Bible are foolish, then, the book they're reading made them so. Why quote from the same book?
Who should quote your Book for you as na you it was written for not for me.

You guys are so foolish and demented that you joyfully worship a paedophile who copulated with dead women

You guys are so foolish and demented that you joyfully worship a paedophilic three Gods who sent people to kill and save only virgin women to themselves in Numbers 31. God himself got a share of the virgins in Numbers 31:40. Isn't your foolishness raised to power infinity?

,snatched many people's wives, shed so much blood and robbed caravans among the many evils of that satanic man who has produced world renowned murdered such as ISIS, ISWAP, Boko Haram, Al-quaeda and thousands of unnamed killers. Fools whose Paradise is a heaven full of sexual orgies.
I don't even need to tell you how violent your God was before He repented. Yet He lied that he does not change! Why is your God not killing like He did in the Old testament? He has Changed.

But God no dey Change!
See your stupidity!
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

I don't need to always be here. I control my time as i deem fit. If you have any P with that hug the next available transformer!

Ah, your colleague in folly right! I sabi am well. There comes a time in life you just need to stop arguing with persistent liars! Lairs for Christ especially those who can cook anything weak/fabricated to denigrate Islam. It's a waste of time engaging them all the time. Just dropping in once in a while is enough.

It is foolishness to talk this way! Anyways you may be inspired to write thrash as you can start speaking in tongues in the next minutes despite just saying nonsense!

Kingdom of God, also called Kingdom Of Heaven, in Christianity, the spiritual realm over which God reigns as king, or the fulfillment on Earth of God’s will. The phrase occurs frequently in the New Testament, primarily used by Jesus Christ in the first three Gospels. It is generally considered to be the central theme of Jesus’ teaching, but widely differing views have been held about Jesus’ teaching on the Kingdom of God and its relation to the developed view of the church.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Kingdom-of-God
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

You guys are so foolish and demented that you joyfully worship a paedophilic three Gods who sent people to kill and save only virgin women to themselves in Numbers 31. God himself got a share of the virgins in Numbers 31:40. Isn't your foolishness raised to power infinity?

I don't even need to tell you how violent your God was before He repented. Yet He lied that he does not change! Why is your God not killing like He did in the Old testament? He has Changed.

But God no dey Change!
See your stupidity!

Stupid lots.

You have presented this over and over Again on many threads and lost. You ran away each time. A fool is someone who continuously repeats his defeats.

When would you answer us on sixfiguresmart's thread? Oh, I guess you just finished cumming in a dead woman's toto like your cursed prophet as narrated in your Hadith below:

Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:
I don't need to always be here. I control my time as i deem fit. If you have any P with that hug the next available transformer!

Ah, your colleague in folly right! I sabi am well. There comes a time in life you just need to stop arguing with persistent liars! Lairs for Christ especially those who can cook anything weak/fabricated to denigrate Islam. It's a waste of time engaging them all the time. Just dropping in once in a while is enough.

It is foolishness to talk this way! Anyways you may be inspired to write thrash as you can start speaking in tongues in the next minutes despite just saying nonsense!

Kingdom of God, also called Kingdom Of Heaven, in Christianity, the spiritual realm over which God reigns as king, or the fulfillment on Earth of God’s will. The phrase occurs frequently in the New Testament, primarily used by Jesus Christ in the first three Gospels. It is generally considered to be the central theme of Jesus’ teaching, but widely differing views have been held about Jesus’ teaching on the Kingdom of God and its relation to the developed view of the church.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Kingdom-of-God

Mumu, Bleep off. Haters of truth. Sixfuguresmart quotes from your Hadith and Quran and asks you to explain. Who's the liar here. The person quoting or the book quoted? Mumu man.
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

But God no dey Change!
See your stupidity!

See your malady in public! Who did my God kill? Murderous son of a murderer from a murderous religion of terrorists.
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

See your malady in public! Who did my God kill? Murderous son of a murderer from a murderous religion of terrorists.

Can you say your God was never violent anywhere in the Bible?

He never send anyone to kill others in vengeance and keep virgins for themselves?
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Mumu, Bleep off. Haters of truth. Sixfuguresmart quotes from your Hadith and Quran and asks you to explain. Who's the liar here. The person quoting or the book quoted? Mumu man.

I have no business with him but you! Is he your Holy Spirit?
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Can you say your God was never violent anywhere in the Bible?

He never send anyone to kill others in vengeance and keep virgins for themselves?

Now, I will answer you. Since you didn't come with vulgarity. If you are vulgar, I'll give it back to you. Trust me!

First, tell me who my God was violent against.
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Stupid lots.

You have presented this over and over Again on many threads and lost. You ran away each time. A fool is someone who continuously repeats his defeats.

When would you answer us on sixfiguresmart's thread? Oh, I guess you just finished cumming in a dead woman's toto like your cursed prophet as narrated in your Hadith below:

Which moniker did i present it with you? Na so you chamelons dey change color from one moniker to another!
It seem that your colleague in folly is your MOG sef cos you must mention him as you can't say anything on your own!

And of what use is the attachment you attached?
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Which moniker did i present it with you? Na so you chamelons dey change color from one moniker to another!
It seem that your colleague in folly is your MOG sef cos you must mention him as you can't say anything on your own!

I have seen it severally in your posts with different Christians on this forum. These are your most known and widely used lines. And each time, you run away!
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by FxMasterz: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

And of what use is the attachment you attached?

The attachment is from your Hadith. I used it to praise your religion and your prophet. I thought it would make you happy.

Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Now, I will answer you. Since you didn't come with vulgarity. If you are vulgar, I'll give it back to you. Trust me!

First, tell me who my God was violent against.

You should answer that starting with the verse of Apostasy!

Deuteronomy 13:12-19 – If you hear it said about one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you to live in that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. Gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. It is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt. None of those condemned things shall be found in your hands, so that the LORD will turn from his fierce anger; he will show you mercy, have compassion on you, and increase your numbers, as he promised on oath to your forefathers, because you obey the LORD your God, keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes.
Re: A Comparative Analysis Of Paradise In Islam And Christianity by AntiChristian: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

The attachment is from your Hadith. I used it to praise your religion.

Those who would help place the dead body in the grave must be free from sexual impurity! So of what use is your attachment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? / Why Are Christian Fundamentalists So Anti-intellectual? / Bid To Ban GOD From Obama's Inauguration oath swear-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.