Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? (866 Views)

Pls What Is The Best Way Or Hack To Buy A Course From Udemy? / How To Download Course From Udemy / How To Download Any Udemy Course For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by arcadezone(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
I have been following this course on React by colt steele on udemy and I went ahead to purchase it and so far it has been worth the money paid. My problem now is that udemy does have the option to download courses that you have paid for and watch later without an internet connection. This is really a problem because the network connection where I live is really slow, hence I would like to download it to my hard drive and play directly in order not to be restricted to watching the course only at night when the speed of the connection is at its best.

https://www.udemy.com/course/modern-react-bootcamp/learn/lecture/14375930#content

The Modern React Bootcamp (Hooks, Context, NextJS, Router) by colt steele. Thanks in advance
Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by iamdannyfc(m): 1:38am On Mar 30, 2023
You can download video to watch later on their app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by Offpoint1: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
arcadezone:
I have been following this course on React by colt steele on udemy and I went ahead to purchase it and so far it has been worth the money paid. My problem now is that udemy does have the option to download courses that you have paid for and watch later without an internet connection. This is really a problem because the network connection where I live is really slow, hence I would like to download it to my hard drive and play directly in order not to be restricted to watching the course only at night when the speed of the connection is at its best.

https://www.udemy.com/course/modern-react-bootcamp/learn/lecture/14375930#content

The Modern React Bootcamp (Hooks, Context, NextJS, Router) by colt steele. Thanks in advance
If you have a pc just download Internet download manager and you're good to go...

Or you can download savefrom extension

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by arcadezone(m): 3:31am On Mar 31, 2023
@iamdannyfc

Yeah I tried using the mobile app but the view on the on a phone is too small so a lot of the deatils are not very visible.
Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by airsaylongcome: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2023
arcadezone:
@iamdannyfc

Yeah I tried using the mobile app but the view on the on a phone is too small so a lot of the deatils are not very visible.

Is this the course content?

Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by arcadezone(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Offpoint1:

If you have a pc just download Internet download manager and you're good to go...

Or you can download savefrom extension

Internet download manager and savefrom do not grab the videos.
Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by arcadezone(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Is this the course content?

yes it is thanks, but I have already gotten the video via u-torrent, (I did not want to do that initially due to the risks involved but saw no other option).
Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by Offpoint1: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
arcadezone:

Internet download manager and savefrom do not grab the videos.
Set unique or force download keys to forcely grab the videos... And please use the follow window Brower.
Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by TforThanks: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
arcadezone:

Colt is a good educator, I love all his courses.
You can download most Udemy courses on freecoursesite.com if you have a torrent downloader.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by arcadezone(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Offpoint1:

Set unique or force download keys to forcely grab the videos... And please use the follow window Brower.

Please expanciate more on how to do this..... forecly grabbing only works for the videos that can be opened without authentication (the introductory videos). The main videos, from section 2 to 39 and are not grabbable.
Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by arcadezone(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
TforThanks:

Colt is a good educator, I love all his courses.
You can download most Udemy courses on freecoursesite.com if you have a torrent downloader.

yeah done that
Re: Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? by Folushojimi: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Send me a message if you need any premium pograming course

(1) (Reply)

Logging In Problem: I'm Using Php And Mysql / I Need Tutorial Site On Data Structure And Algorithm / Programming In Elect/elect How Viable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.