Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade (988 Views)

Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by ken6488(m): 2:15am On Mar 30, 2023
NEW: China and France have completed the first Yuan-settled LNG trade, abandoning the U.S. dollar.

Who ever destroyed Nords pipeline ruined USA

Over The Last 2 Weeks:

1. Saudi Arabia considers accepting Chinese Yuan for oil sales

2. China and France complete first LNG trade using Yuan

3. Russia considers using Chinese Yuan as reserve currency

4. Saudi Arabia partners with China to build refinery for 83.7 billion Chinese Yuan ($12.2 billion)

5. China and Brazil agree to use Chinese Yuan in cross-border transactions

The percentage of global reserves in U.S. Dollars is down from 72% in 1999 to 59% now.

Is the U.S. Dollar's dominance decreasing?

2 Likes

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by RiceProducers: 4:58am On Mar 30, 2023
Chuna and Brazil wukd eventually use their earnings from the dea to buy dollars. Brazil will use its dollars to pay debt and China would save its dollars.
The dollar would be with us for a looong time. 80% of world trade is done in dollars.
People should stop jerking off to hype

Dollar is so important that Nigerians are still paying N750 of their own currency to buy one dollar. This will increase to about N850 later this year in spite of recuced fuel importation.
Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by ken6488(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2023
RiceProducers:
Chuna and Brazil wukd eventually use their earnings from the dea to buy dollars. Brazil will use its dollars to pay debt and China would save its dollars.
The dollar would be with us for a looong time. 80% of world trade is done in dollars.

Dollar is so important that Nigerians are still paying N750 of their own currency to buy one dollar. This will increase to about N850 later this year in spite of recuced fuel importation.
no one said dollar will collapse once
Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by seunny4lif(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2023
ken6488:
no one said dollar will collapse once
Dollar have been powerful for years but since same USA have used the aggressive against any nation that is not obeying them.
USA used all her power to stop EU from introducing Euro currency.
Saddam and Qaddafi were killed for trying to trade their country oil in gold and euros.
But USA biggest allies are buying Russia oil in Ruble then France and China trade now in Chinese currency shows why nations should have nuclear weapons.
Nuclear weapons is the biggest security guarantee any nation can have.
If Ukraine own nuclear weapons no war
If Iraq and Libya have kept building their nuclear arsenal, no nation would have invaded them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by ken6488(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2023
seunny4lif:

Dollar have been powerful for years but since same USA have used the aggressive against any nation that is not obeying them.
USA used all her power to stop EU from introducing Euro currency.
Saddam and Qaddafi were killed for trying to trade their country oil in gold and euros.
But USA biggest allies are buying Russia oil in Ruble then France and China trade now in Chinese currency shows why nations should have nuclear weapons.
Nuclear weapons is the biggest security guarantee any nation can have.
If Ukraine own nuclear weapons no war
If Iraq and Libya have kept building their nuclear arsenal, no nation would have invaded them.
USA can't dare attack Russia or china

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by leroi01(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2023
RiceProducers:

You are wrong.

Both countries are buying gold.

China buys as a gold reserve and to boost the yuan.

Brazil buys gold for the very same purposes...and also to service loans.

With the crash of megabanks in the US and Europe, banks are more inclined (more than they have always been) to accept gold bullion .

BRICS countries are wary of buying a currency that can be weaponised and seized at the whim of any emotional US politician.

7 Likes

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by seunny4lif(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2023
ken6488:
USA can't dare attack Russia or china
Both Nations have navies that can patrol anywhere.
If Iran can stand up to USA and UK against seizing her ships passing through, now imagine what Russia and China can do.
Iran have been sending oil ships to Venezuela and there nothing USA can do about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by naijaboy99: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
America has long been dumped in the dustbin of history

3 Likes

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by pol23: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
USA somewhere wishing they had not messed with Russia.
USA a war master for over 100 years finally picked on someone of their own size and they are having several regrets already.

Well, USA won't let go of their hegemony without a fight.... And I know Russia and China are ready...
Africa is a bog deal to both parties.... I hope our leaders can carefully think of a good plan to deal with both parties at the interest of Africans.

7 Likes

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by Masterviolence: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
what a time to be alive.
Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by tamdun: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
France getting back at US for hijacking the nuclear submarine deal from Australia
Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by pansophist(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen” – Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

The above quote by the ex-soviet leader, Vladimir Lenin is a perfect illustration of what is happening to the US and the dollars.

After weaponizing the USD for decades, nothing happened. But just last year, the US weaponized the USD against Russia, then boom, everybody starts moving away from it.

The US hegemony that uncle sam has built for centuries, has suddenly been dismantled jointly by members of the international community. And as usual, Russia always emerges as the savior.

These Russians saved the world from Hitler and paid the cost of losing at least 20M men dead, just to prevent most of Europe and the world from speaking German. Now they are saving the world from US hegemony.

They took the biggest blow. From sanctions to soldiers dying in Ukraine to restrictions and seizing of their foreign reserves, still, they are still punching. If this is not strength, then please, what is strength?

One country taking on the whole western nato machine, and still, they haven't declared war. If not for Russia, the world would be an evil place than it is.

I just imagined what the world would look like if the soviet union under Stalin didn't assist China during its civil war before modern China was founded in 1949.

If Stalin didn't give Mao security assurances, and warned the US that if they ever use nukes against China, they will also use nukes on South Korea. Russia protected China and then, gave them weapons to fight off the western puppet led by Chiang Kai-shek, who fled to Taiwan when they lost and are still there today.

Who also helped China in its nuclear program, making them a superpower and strong as a sovereign country. If Russia didn't pay these heavy sacrifices, I just imagined how the world will look like. If you are wondering why the Chinese respect the Russians, this is why.

Russia always pays heavy prices for the world. And if you love true freedom, sovereignty, and anti-hegemony, you must appreciate the prices Russia has paid to a world who are mostly ignorant and thankless about it.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by seguno2: 4:17am On Apr 03, 2023
pansophist:
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen” – Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

The above quote by the ex-soviet leader, Vladimir Lenin is a perfect illustration of what is happening to the US and the dollars.

After weaponizing the USD for decades, nothing happened. But just last year, the US weaponized the USD against Russia, then boom, everybody starts moving away from it.

The US hegemony that uncle sam has built for centuries, has suddenly been dismantled jointly by members of the international community. And as usual, Russia always emerges as the savior.

These Russians saved the world from Hitler and paid the cost of losing at least 20M men dead, just to prevent most of Europe and the world from speaking German. Now they are saving the world from US hegemony.

They took the biggest blow. From sanctions to soldiers dying in Ukraine to restrictions and seizing of their foreign reserves, still, they are still punching. If this is not strength, then please, what is strength?

One country taking on the whole western nato machine, and still, they haven't declared war. If not for Russia, the world would be an evil place than it is.

I just imagined what the world would look like if the soviet union under Stalin didn't assist China during its civil war before modern China was founded in 1949.

If Stalin didn't give Mao security assurances, and warned the US that if they ever use nukes against China, they will also use nukes on South Korea. Russia protected China and then, gave them weapons to fight off the western puppet led by Chiang Kai-shek, who fled to Taiwan when they lost and are still there today.

Who also helped China in its nuclear program, making them a superpower and strong as a sovereign country. If Russia didn't pay these heavy sacrifices, I just imagined how the world will look like. If you are wondering why the Chinese respect the Russians, this is why.

Russia always pays heavy prices for the world. And if you love true freedom, sovereignty, and anti-hegemony, you must appreciate the prices Russia has paid to a world who are mostly ignorant and thankless about it.

The way that Russia paid for the world by leading the war to save Muslims slaughtered by Bosnian Christians? How are dictators like Lenin and Putin the lovers of true freedom

What Srebrenica means to a Muslim in America

Published July 10, 2015

This Saturday, July 11, is the 20th anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre, when Serbian nationalists overran a United Nations-declared “safe area” around the town of Srebrenica and murdered some 8,000 Muslim boys and men.

It was the vilest atrocity of an already bloody civil war. From 1992 to 1995, Bosnian Muslims found themselves targets of an extermination campaign; “ethnic cleansing,” outsiders called it, even though the Bosnian Muslims were superficially indistinguishable from the Serbs who attacked them.

The difference was religion. In order that a “Greater Serbia” might be born from the breakup of Yugoslavia, the Serbs argued, Bosnia’s Muslims had to go. Not 50 years after Auschwitz was liberated, after everyone said “never again,” tens of thousands of Bosnian Muslim women were raped. According to some estimates, over one hundred thousand Bosnian Muslims were killed. Many more became refugees. There were concentration camps, even rape camps. The war lasted over three years before finally the West intervened.

https://qz.com/449757/what-srebrenica-means-to-a-muslim-in-america-today/
Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by Regex: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2023
pansophist:

This is country I truly respect and love, Russia! I will die for this country, I'm not Russia by nationality, but I'm Russia by heart, and will sell my Nigerian British residency to have that Russian passport, to be called a Russian than a British. What a fantastic nation is she! God!

3 Likes

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by pansophist(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Regex:

This is country I truly respect and love, Russia! I will die for this country, I'm not Russia by nationality, but I'm Russia by heart, and will sell my Nigerian British residency to have that Russian passport, to be called a Russian than a British. What a fantastic nation is she! God!

But why will you die for it? you be Jesus Christ? But if you mean to die for a fine Russian babe, I am ready. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by Regex: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
pansophist:

But why will you die for it? you be Jesus Christ? But if you mean to die for a fine Russian babe, I am ready. grin

Both their babe and the country.
Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by seunny4lif(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin
Noo
You must be ready to die for Nigeria babe grin
pansophist:

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by Horus(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BSJ0O4fdNc

France Drops The Dollar! EVERYTHING Just Changed For America!
Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by Smartb0y: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
pansophist:

I always enjoy your talks on politics especially internationally.
They're always insightful and astounding.

Nicely said.

4 Likes

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by Otobong3374(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
seunny4lif:

Both Nations have navies that can patrol anywhere.
If Iran can stand up to USA and UK against seizing her ships passing through, now imagine what Russia and China can do.
Iran have been sending oil ships to Venezuela and there nothing USA can do about it.

Think About The Suffering U Are Facing In Your Country, & Stop Wailing About America Or Russia Or China Because Those Countries Are Well Civilized Than Nigeria.
Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by pansophist(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2023
seunny4lif:
grin
Noo
You must be ready to die for Nigeria babe grin

You need to leave Nigeria and see babes in diverse colors all around the world. I swear you go understand where Ned Nwoko is coming from grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by pansophist(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Smartb0y:

I always enjoy your talks on politics especially internationally.
They're always insightful and astounding.

Nicely said.

Thank you mate. Blessings.

2 Likes

Re: China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade by Hyperchi(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Person wa say him like Russia for heart. Fit pick to travel to Russia than to US

(1) (Reply)

Israel Has A Year To Stop Iranian Bomb. / South Africa Plan To Legalise Prosititution For 2010 / Snow Has Come Early In Uk, Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.