Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Skin Toning Cream - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Toning Cream (143605 Views)

Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Toning Cream by Pearl007(f): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2012
For that beautiful flawless skin tone purchase nikkisavy skin care products.contact www.nikkisavy-essentials.com
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Kaffy8910(f): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Hi evryone,if u r lookn 4a good natural lightening products dat doesnt contain harsh chemicals. It lightens gradually wt time buh its very effective. Check out dis website: www.funkymommy.net. Their products are regarded as one of the best natural and effective lightening products in d world. If u find somtn interestn abt their products,u can holla me on hw 2get dem cos dey ar nt nigerian-based company.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by makeuppro1(f): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
we use safe blends of natural ingredients to make Toning Glow cream, Lightening Glow Cream, Whitening Glow Cream, Sunburn, Pimples Dark knuckles,Skin Hyper pigmentation, Eczema, Stretch Mark, dark spots.etc reach us on bb pin:284E7D44

1 Like

Re: Skin Toning Cream by fadekemitoyin: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wao,infact I can tell you that thiis creeam does what I xxpected.it makes my skin colour to retain colourr.but as a mattr of fact,I gt my skin whitening cream from a demotologist who prepares .this has really done a greatjob leaving my knuckle,knee,feet and elbow same colour with my skin.contact him on 08034292000 and stop buying very expensive cream onlin ddat won't giv resultss.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Iyaoloja(f): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
people who buy mixed cream need to stop. I've seen way to many women who at first loved the results, only to complain later about their skin turning red and looking burnt. If you MUST be light, use Sunscreen Protection during the day (Bio Balance, Black Opal, Seba Med, Neutrogena etc) also try to invest in makeup that contain SPF e.g Black Opal's foundation has this, Kuddy Cosmetics foundation has this, MAC Mineralize also has this. The protection will keep your skin better protected from Sun damage during the day.

At night use a proven to be safe lightening product like QEI+, PR Francoise, Q7, Carotein, Fair & White, Black Opal, Maxi White and you would get a better result. No matter how expensive and good a lightening cream is, the SUN is way stronger and darkens the skin easily. Sometimes, the cream ends up harming the skin due to the heat reaction. Be safe guys. Black is also beautiful.

www.iyaoloja.com

2 Likes

Re: Skin Toning Cream by milkydoll(f): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2013
@ iyaloja pls do u knw if q7 is beta dan fair nd white?
Re: Skin Toning Cream by naomibaby(f): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello all;
I trained as a cosmeticologist. I have creams and black soaps that lightens discoloration gradually but effective. Also the soap clears skin rashes and other skin fungal infections.
All my products are made using natural ingredients and herbs.
For order and training call: 08186239169, BB pin:27C9B01F
Thanks
Re: Skin Toning Cream by kaushalchandak: 3:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Try out Amla or Indian Gooseberry facials. It has strong skin cleansing, brightening property. Research has showed that it prevents photoaging of skin. There are other benefits for your skin by Amla.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by suigeneris2(f): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kaffy8910: Hi evryone,if u r lookn 4a good natural lightening products dat doesnt contain harsh chemicals. It lightens gradually wt time buh its very effective. Check out dis website: www.funkymommy.net. Their products are regarded as one of the best natural and effective lightening products in d world. If u find somtn interestn abt their products,u can holla me on hw 2get dem cos dey ar nt nigerian-based company.
. Please I would love to get some of their products, pls how do I contact u?
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Iyaoloja(f): 2:55am On Oct 20, 2013
milky doll: @ iyaloja pls do u knw if q7 is beta dan fair nd white?

Pardon the late response. For some Q7 is better, for some Fair and White is better. Who knows? With many of these products, it's usually trial and error.
It will be easier to give you an answer based on your skin care history, this way, I can give you a more educated response. Also, Fair and White has a large range of lightening products, and they vary in results.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Iyaoloja:

Pardon the late response. For some Q7 is better, for some Fair and White is better. Who knows? With many of these products, it's usually trial and error.
It will be easier to give you an answer based on your skin care history, this way, I can give you a more educated response. Also, Fair and White has a large range of lightening products, and they vary in results.
sister me, pls can i pm you?? Really need ur help about my skin
Re: Skin Toning Cream by milkydoll(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iyaoloja:

. K tnx,i bought d fair nd white d pink container nd am giving it a trial,am light skinned but am tinking of wat soap to use wit it.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Tinasexy: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please you guys should avoid lightening creams. they all contain dangerous chemicals. Research has it that 1 out of every 3 women that uses lightening creams is prone to skin cancer. i advice you to use natural and safe ingredients. They are much more safer and effective. There is an e-book that contains natural recipes you can use to easily and safely lighten your skin. you can go to their website. easyskinlightening.net
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Iyaoloja(f): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
milky doll: . K tnx,i bought d fair nd white d pink container nd am giving it a trial,am light skinned but am tinking of wat soap to use wit it.

That is probably the So White lotion. You should get good results by using it with So White's Exfoliating Bar.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by milkydoll(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Iyaoloja:

That is probably the So White lotion. You should get good results by using it with So White's Exfoliating Bar.
. Tank a lot u've bin helpful,I wuld try it nd give feedback

1 Like

Re: Skin Toning Cream by pjobaby(f): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Please like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Hariss.Enterprises
Re: Skin Toning Cream by younggurl(f): 2:20am On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=Iyaoloja]people who buy mixed cream need to stop. I've seen way to many women who at first loved the results, only to complain later about their skin turning red and looking burnt. If you MUST be light, use Sunscreen Protection during the day (Bio Balance, Black Opal, Seba Med, Neutrogena etc) also try to invest in makeup that contain SPF e.g Black Opal's foundation has this, Kuddy Cosmetics foundation has this, MAC Mineralize also has this. The protection will keep your skin better protected from Sun damage during the day.

At night use a proven to be safe lightening product like QEI+, PR Francoise, Q7, Carotein, Fair & White, Black Opal, Maxi White and you would get a better result. No matter how expensive and good a lightening cream is, the SUN is way stronger and darkens the skin easily. Sometimes, the cream ends up harming the skin due to the heat reaction. Be safe guys. Black is also beautiful.

www.iyaoloja.com
Re: Skin Toning Cream by younggurl(f): 2:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Iyaoloja: people who buy mixed cream need to stop. I've seen way to many women who at first loved the results, only to complain later about their skin turning red and looking burnt. If you MUST be light, use Sunscreen Protection during the day (Bio Balance, Black Opal, Seba Med, Neutrogena etc) also try to invest in makeup that contain SPF e.g Black Opal's foundation has this, Kuddy Cosmetics foundation has this, MAC Mineralize also has this. The protection will keep your skin better protected from Sun damage during the day.

www.iyaoloja.com
actually, Q7 is gud...it lightens naturally buh d clause there is it gives ezcema......fair n white doesn't work 4 every1 same as qei+......buh whatever cream u wanna use, try apply it @9it b4 going to bed..cream works better @9it....cheers!
Re: Skin Toning Cream by pjobaby(f): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Adefilami: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello friends please I need help I don't know the lotion or cream to use. I use to be fair before but now am dark and due to changing of cream my complexion is not even some parts are fair and some dark. I use skin success lotion before it was good before but now am dark. Please I need a lotion that can make me bright naturally and even out my skin please I don't want to bleach. Please I need advice
Re: Skin Toning Cream by pjobaby(f): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Adefilami: Hello friends please I need help I don't know the lotion or cream to use. I use to be fair before but now am dark and due to changing of cream my complexion is not even some parts are fair and some dark. I use skin success lotion before it was good before but now am dark. Please I need a lotion that can make me bright naturally and even out my skin please I don't want to bleach. Please I need advice

Re: Skin Toning Cream by taif(f): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
@make-up pls are u on wasap.pls contact me.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by MMHair: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Looking for that Luxurious and Affordable hair extension? Add BBPIN: 2B091D36/ Call 08085524424 for the mind-blowing weave! No tangles, fabulous maintenance! 8 - 26'' in stock! Don't miss out!!!
Check out a review on the weave: http://forstylesake..com/2013/11/hair-review-mias-signature-weave.html
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Gwenci10(f): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello beautiful people for free consultation on beauty products contact +23798289597 for watsap and pin 29e475Ed.remember looking good is good business.ciao bella
Re: Skin Toning Cream by maureenkell: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls which hospital in abia state will i find dermatologist
Re: Skin Toning Cream by Parisecrets: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Hi,
Creams with hydroquinone is very bad. There other lightening agent that will brighten your skin and give you a glowing skin colour.......
I,m a beautician expert and I use only natural herbs from France,Egypt and Dubai.
I have different skin products, Parisecrets (whitening cream) brown skin ( for dark skin people who just wanna glow) and beauty secrets.( for light skin people who just wanna tone their complexion and brighten it a bit.)
No steroid , no hydroquinone . No side effect.
MD / CEO
Beautique-Solutions!Skin Expert(bb pin 3332a8a3)
Re: Skin Toning Cream by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Skin Toning Cream by homesodear: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
dammiac: pls my fellow nairalanders i use to be light in complexion before but now skin has reall change which i don't even like pls recommend any skin toning cream for me but i don't want a bleaching cream.

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by homesodear: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Skin Toning Cream by fadekemitoyin: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream, knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap,and maintenance oil dat will maintain ur complexion. 08034292000
Re: Skin Toning Cream by jumkel(f): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2015
my skin get burnt due to a certain cream i used and after that no matter the type of cream i use it won't change.Please i need someone to advice me on the cream to use that can be found in kwara state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Lingerie! A Must Have!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.