Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC (20714 Views)

Stop This Adamawa Show Of Shame, PDP Govs Tell INEC / Override Supreme Court’s judgment, invoke Executive Order — CSOs tell Buhari / Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Blaze14k:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣Im wailing for ur papa to get sense..
You go wail taya aswear. Kikikikikiki! May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by jaxxy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
duro2chang:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president elect. E sweet me joooor. Kikikikikiki.

go enter make we see na.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Johans2023: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Quest7777:
BVAS/IREV was to be the game changer in the election - &the reason majority of Nigerians made the sacrifice to get their voter's cards & vote.

Disappointingly, INEC failed the critical phase of the process - Uploading Results From PU's Immediately After Election.
this press release is enough to for the tribunal to void this election. If there is justice in this country.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
duro2chang:
I am happy to tell you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Jesus is Lord.

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Melagros(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
I keep saying this: by now, we should be on the street protesting as it concerns this kind of questions. Until we protest massively, we won't be taken serious.

These thieves who are APC won't take us serious yet. Let's go out to the street and protest this injustice. We all must put in some actions.

Labour Party! Wake up...
My brother be only Lp, na all of us the youths
Mobilize to the street now... Don't be timid
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by palmoilline: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Our company independent research and development production of palm oil extraction equipment for many years, providing a dedicated palm oil press machine, palm fruit sterilizing machine, palm fruit threshing machine, palm oil refining machine and palm oil extraction machine site so on. Welcome to visit our website: https://palmoilline.com/
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh
I will not be ungrateful to you God.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2023
Blaze14k:

No problem ur papa must get sense
I will not be ungrateful to you God for the victory of Tinubu the president elect.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2023
jaxxy:

go enter make we see na.
I will not be ungrateful to you God for the victory of Tinubu the president elect. Kikikikikiki!
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2023
lildush:

Dat will be in prison bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tinubu will rule this country (Nigeria) for good eight years. Nothing can be done by the Wailers. Them go wail taya.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
I will not be ungrateful to you God for the victory of Tinubu the president elect. Kikikikikiki!

God does not support brazen criminality against the will of the people, law and constitution.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2023
jaxxy:

God does not support brazen criminality against the will of the people, law and constitution.
We are grateful to God for the success of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
We are grateful to God for the success of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country.

jonsers when the right thing is done u will be very grateful to God for Peter Obi being ur President..
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2023
jaxxy:

jonsers when the right thing is done u will be very grateful to God for Peter Obi being ur President..
We thank God for the life of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May Obi continue lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
We thank God for the life of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May Obi continue lose.

just let the right thing be done that's all. tinubu did not win..
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
jaxxy:

just let the right thing be done that's all. tinubu did not win..
Now you are talking. I am assuring you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will make a good president. He has been a governor and he didn't fail. Forget about all the media lies against him.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Blaze14k: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
I will not be ungrateful to you God for the victory of Tinubu the president elect.

You should be ungrateful to ur papa who no get sense
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Blaze14k:

You should be ungrateful to ur papa who no get sense
I will never be I will never be I will never be ungrateful to you God
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
Now you are talking. I am assuring you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will make a good president. He has been a governor and he didn't fail. Forget about all the media lies against him.

if he actually won bt he did not win if we do the right thing. I vote apc in lagos from fashola except in 2023 i went for gbadebo so it's nothing personal against him bt don't package results give Nigerians and tell us to dance with u.

2ndly tinubu can only do well in lagos or elsewhere if he stops the corruption at all major levels. U cannot eat ur cake and have it.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2023
jaxxy:

if he actually won bt he did not win if we do the right thing. I vote apc in lagos from fashola except in 2023 i went for gbadebo so it's nothing personal against him bt don't package results give Nigerians and tell us to dance with u.

2ndly tinubu can only do well in lagos or elsewhere if he stops the corruption at all major levels. U cannot eat ur cake and have it.
You are wasting your time unnecessarily. Tinubu has won. No Jupiter can change it. You learn how to accept defeat and move on. Pray for the progress of the country and the success of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
You are wasting your time unnecessarily. Tinubu has won. No Jupiter can change it. You learn how to accept defeat and move on. Pray for the progress of the country and the success of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.

can tinubu in his life support or work towards free and fair elections and electoral process? Going by lagos the answer is No.

Nigeria should not have a leader that will destroy its democracy. That is my biggest problem with tinubu besides corruption that's staggers the fast development.

he has nixe ideas bt corruption is his type of governance and his cronies won't allow development to move as it should. Tax payers will suffer more for it will unnecessary taxes over nothing.

That is the story of lagos.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2023
jaxxy:

can tinubu in his life support or work towards free and fair elections and electoral process? Going by lagos the answer is No.

Nigeria should not have a leader that will destroy its democracy. That is my biggest problem with tinubu besides corruption that's staggers the fast development.

he has nixe ideas bt corruption is his type of governance and his cronies won't allow development to move as it should. Tax payers will suffer more for it will unnecessary taxes over nothing.

That is the story of lagos.
See how you are giving yourself unnecessary headache. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Pray for the progress and prosperity if the country and the success of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
See how you are giving yourself unnecessary headache. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Pray for the progress and prosperity if the country and the success of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect

how can there be progress without justice? Look at lagos nobody is happy with the lagos state government is that progress to u.

Do what the people want and there will be progress not what u want because u can rigg elections.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
I will not be ungrateful to you God.

Yes o,

We better get closer to God..

Cos those babalawo fit die one day
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Yes o,

We better get closer to God..

Cos those babalawo fit die one day
God is greater than babalawo. I have nothing to do with babalawo.

1 Like

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2023
jaxxy:

how can there be progress without justice? Look at lagos nobody is happy with the lagos state government is that progress to u.

Do what the people want and there will be progress not what u want because u can rigg elections.
Whatever you wish for yourself will actually come to pass. If you don't expect the progress of the country then that's your choice not mine. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
God is greater than babalawo. I have nothing to do with babalawo.

Eggxactly
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
Whatever you wish for yourself will actually come to pass. If you don't expect the progress of the country then that's your choice not mine. May God bless Nigeria.

I'm not and can never wish it should not be well with Nigeria. Bt we a know there are things we must do for it to be well with our country and tinubu is a smart man he knows the truth bt he wants to fight the truth and yes u can have ur way some times bt definitely not all the time. U cannot continue to build on lies and wrong doing. It is impossible.

That's all I'm stating. I wish Nigeria well definitely
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by lildush(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
duro2chang:
Tinubu will rule this country (Nigeria) for good eight years. Nothing can be done by the Wailers. Them go wail taya.

Get some sense bro... Stop being a slave. Fight for your future.. fight for your right... Enough of the miss rule. And Nigeria must be great.... again. Tinubu as president will tanish the image of this country the more.... Do u now understand y he should be sent to prison? His many sins are coming to hunt him...
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by duro2chang(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2023
lildush:

Get some sense bro... Stop being a slave. Fight for your future.. fight for your right... Enough of the miss rule. And Nigeria must be great.... again. Tinubu as president will tanish the image of this country the more.... Do u now understand y he should be sent to prison? His many sins are coming to hunt him...
We are happy for the victory of Tinubu. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. Kikikikikiki
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by lildush(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2023
duro2chang:
We are happy for the victory of Tinubu. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. Kikikikikiki

You and who are happy? U say peace? Peace and progress like the 1 Lagos is already experiencing abi? Paying bus tax of N13,000 per day. I pity people like you. Who dnt know wat is good and bad for Dem. If tinubu comes. U will buy fuel at 750naira per liter..u will use half of ur salary if you are working to pay tax ..na dat time ur eyes go clear. These people are here to enrich them selves. At the expense of Nigerians.. we say no to a fraudulent BAT Regime.. let military take over instead. Let sanity return to the country. Once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / Buhari Meets With African Diplomatic Corps Members (Pics / Chinedum Orji Gifts Car, Employment To Couple Who Lost 4 Children In Suya Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.