Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC (20718 Views)

Stop This Adamawa Show Of Shame, PDP Govs Tell INEC / Override Supreme Courtโ€™s judgment, invoke Executive Order โ€” CSOs tell Buhari / Okowa, APC VP โ€˜placeholderโ€™ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by ObalaEmma: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2023
olaadesino:
The same sub-standard election that made Obi to get 97% in Anambra
That's the matter with some of you. When Nigerians challenge a non-working system, people like you will polarize the issue. This is why no institution is working in Nigeria. Developed countries usually fix issues in their system even whether it favours them or not. It's not about Peter Obi, Election is conducted every four years and Tinubu won't be a life president. And I don't think you will die as soon a Tinubu and his INEC finish their tenure.

1 Like

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by uuzba(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
So INEC spent about half a billion dollars with 4 years planning for BVAS to fail on election day....

We are going to continue suffering from stupid issues like this until we learn to pay livable minimum wage.
One dissatisfied UNDERPAID worker somewhere just pulled out one USB flash drive and went home.
O Pari! The whole BVAS scattered. People speaking English up and down.
Abi, who are those that will carry out the real BVAS work and maintenance 24/7? Is it not low level staff?
Things like this don't happen in Western countries because the lowest level workers are still able to live properly with their salary without begging for money/dash. That their salary can cover food transport rent and small savings.
In Nigeria, it is simply not so.
The worker cannot have rest of mind as he knows the salary will not take him to the end of the month.
And this is why key systems in Nigeria will continue to fail.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Nigerians would still not believe BVAS. They would still claim BVAS was manipulated by INEC to favour APC. No one, I mean no one can please Nigerians, no matter how hard you try.

What are you actually saying ??

From Pulling Units , Inec workers where able to send results of Senatorial and Federal House .....

But couldn't send that of Presidential results .....

Does it show no one can please Nigeria or does it show the impunity of INEC and corruption??

Nigerians can be pleased if you offer them due process ...

Take a look at Rivers State Presidetial results and check that of her Governorship result ..

So much impunity on our country
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Tecno66: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Toneypen247:
INEC has a lot of explanations to do. This man should be on trial for crimes against the Nigerian people.

For conducting a sub-substandard election cum selection process with taxpayer Naira to the tune of 305 billion.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

He has a case with the Nigerian people.๐Ÿ’ฏ
BVAS had no issues. If they had used it as expected and posted results electronically in real time as promised, it would have been impossible to manipulate it to give victory to the predetermined winner. Everyone knows that. Nigeria is a joke.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by starz100: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Nigeria is not a serious country at all.A country where a whole national election was clearly and highly compromised against the masses and up till now,no investigation,no questions asked by the authority simply because their stuge has been elected
On the topic, those who were kicking against electronic transmission of results must have also conspired to see that the Bvas wasn't put to use as it should be
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Tadeus(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2023
mainman7:
Please, have you watched the Videos of the terrible Election Riggings done by the Obi people? After they realized that APC have started collating Video Evidences of their Riggings, they decided not to wait for Court to decide on the Case that they filed already. Now, they've resulted to slanderous Campaign of Calumny calling on USA to come Subdue Nigeria's Democracy, and even calling on Military to take over. Very very shameless demonic evil Sad Souls that hate to see others' Greatness; Cancerous Envy has so much eaten up their Souls far beyond redeemable. Kudos my brother. All Yorubas and other Indigenous Tribes should rush to this Website to write superior ferocious Petitions against Igbos. They must be shown that not only them know how to Tarnish Other Tribes' image and run Clanish Campaign of Calumny against other People. Are you of any other Indigenous Nigerian Tribe or Yoruba and you are Reading this, Click for the sake of your unborn Generation that Igbos are trying to mentally Enslave and do your Part, write Petition now! Time to show them that they don't have Monopoly of Character Assassination!

Their Litigations against INEC still makes me laugh, funny how they are now calling for INEC's head. We all saw how they praised this same INEC guy and Buhari to high Heavens when INEC and Buhari were bending to all their whimp and caprice. Just because of their Cancerous Jealousy and Effort to stop the Man that CREATOR of Humanity has Destined as next President of Nigeria, they used Emefiele to manipulate Buhari to Starve the whole Nation of currency and put innocent Nigerian People into Needless Excruciating Pain. They said they would rather watch all other Tribes of Nigeria suffer Hunger and Unprecedented hardship all because of their same evil Agenda to grab Number 1 Position, not for Love of Nigerians or Nigeria(Every Intelligent Person knows they have no iota of Love for others in their hearts). Their sole Evil Aim has always been one: to Deceivefully Sweet-tongued and Enslave all other Tribes under themself.

Same Demonically Selfish Agenda made them to Deceitfully Bad-mouth Leaders of other Tribes till they were allowed to brutally Kill them to Hijack Power in 1966, with the Sole Satanic Aim of Enslaving all other Nigerian Tribes under themself. Despite all their demonic Deception and Campaign of Calumny against Tinubu, he Won the Primaries that they said he will Never win, he Won the Presidential Election that they Manipilated even the President to fight against. It is interesting that their Souls has been so Completely eaten up by Cancerous Envy that they can see that it is far more Easier to stop him from Primaries and Winning the Presidential Election, than wasting their Precious Time in myopic effort to stop Tinubu's Swearing in
Now they have resort to False Wicked Character Assassination of calling on International Countries against Tinubu. How more evil can some demonic Greedy Souls be! One it is not them shining, they are never happy for you!

Calm down, no fight between civilized Yorubas and Igbos but some miscreants are just trying to create unnecessary tension between the two tribes. Don't let ethnicity overpower your intelligence.

Emefiele can not, I repeat will never act without Mr president approval. As a CEO of a company, your manager cannot execute a big project without your approval. Even primary school cert holder will know this. Also the coup of 1966 was carried out by the military group not Igbos. The laws of military did not recognize tribe but the country, and this was the reason we have Hausa governor in the west/east during military era and vis-a-vis.

Going forward, we should be cautious of what we say because it will play major impact in our lives in future. LP gubernatorial candidate in Lagos failed because of what he posted online in the past, my opinion and it's verifiable. Even the politicians you ready to die for, have Igbos and Hausas in his team and he will do anything to protect them because they are business partners. What we want is better and prosperous Nigeria, not a Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa president.

1 Like

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Flapp478(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

He must seriously pay for what he did. I have never seen a foolish being as that Mahmood before.

It's just so barbaric and devilish... GOD exposed all their hidden deals and Nigerians could feel it in their hearts. I pray GOD will arise and help Nigerians.

Exactly Sir, Nigerians have continued to lay curses on him already. He must definitely pay for all his actrocities. He had the opportunity to have written his name in Gold but he messed up as a result of his corrupt nature, which has plunged us into more acute and severe hardship.
As I write to you, my mum is critically sick. We can't afford 8k to buy her drugs. Her husband, my dad is late. We are still in sch,we can't help at the moment. Life is hard. I don't want anything to happen to my mum. She's all we have now

By everything it takes, Tinubu will not and never become the President of Nigeria. By every means, Tinubu will not seat as the President.

Injustice can't stand!
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Fearyourcreator: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Toneypen247:
INEC has a lot of explanations to do. This man should be on trial for crimes against the Nigerian people.

For conducting a sub-substandard election cum selection process with taxpayer Naira to the tune of 305 billion.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

He has a case with the Nigerian people.๐Ÿ’ฏ
If na Obi win no be selection?
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Fearyourcreator: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2023
silvoclaira:
Portable would have done a better job as INEC CHAIRMAN than these wayo Mamood.
See wetin dey come out of your mouth and some even like am... Chei!
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by oyichi: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2023
uuzba:

We are going to continue suffering from stupid issues like this until we learn to pay livable minimum wage.
One dissatisfied UNDERPAID worker somewhere just pulled out one USB flash drive and went home.
O Pari! The whole BVAS scattered. People speaking English up and down.
Abi, who are those that will carry out the real BVAS work and maintenance 24/7? Is it not low level staff?
Things like this don't happen in Western countries because the lowest level workers are still able to live properly with their salary without begging for money/dash. That their salary can cover food transport rent and small savings.
In Nigeria, it is simply not so.
The worker cannot have rest of mind as he knows the salary will not take him to the end of the month.
And this is why key systems in Nigeria will continue to fail.
where is the one obasanjo paid, it has been consumed by inflation from useless policies implemented by our useless leaders, this is why we need good leadership in this country, if we continue recycling these old criminals into power, no matter how much you get as wages, it will still be consumed in no time and continue asking for another increment
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Sleekfingers: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Toneypen247:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/you-should-explain-to-nigerians-why-bvas-developed-many-faults-csos-tell-inec/

I don't need any explanation.....I am just waiting for May 29, so that president elect can be sworn in.....
Anybody that is not comfortable with that, can pack their properties and be sleeping in the court premises
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Sleekfingers: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2023
frenzy48:
the stolen mandate will be restored..

Yes, after 2031
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Flapp478(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

AMEN.... It was a total shame...
I can't imagine Mahmood, the INEC Chairman having no conscience at all. He is doomed for life already.

Check your recent mentions pls
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by makavalley(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
I keep saying this: by now, we should be on the street protesting as it concerns this kind of questions. Until we protest massively, we won't be taken serious.

These thieves who are APC won't take us serious yet. Let's go out to the street and protest this injustice. We all must put in some actions.

Labour Party! Wake up...
Mobilize to the street now... Don't be timid

You know this is not like endsars were the youth/people rose spoke in one voice . remember?.. wisdom, civility has to be applied to avoid youth , touts being used by polithiefcians against their fellow youth and you know what the end results would be
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by ZombieSlayer1: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Nigerians would still not believe BVAS. They would still claim BVAS was manipulated by INEC to favour APC. No one, I mean no one can please Nigerians, no matter how hard you try.
If INEC had conducted a free and fair election, believe me all these brouhaha wouldn't be coming up. The rigging was so glaring, and they even did it with so much impunity. Imagine announcing a winner even before collation of results had been completed.
Think am nah, e good?
They overdid it abeg, and honestly, I'm starting to think everything was secretly a plot to disgrace Tinubu and dismantle his political empire once and for all
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Rowj: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Start the protest na, it who are you expecting to start it for you?, Bunch of idiot,
I keep saying this: by now, we should be on the street protesting as it concerns this kind of questions. Until we protest massively, we won't be taken serious.

These thieves who are APC won't take us serious yet. Let's go out to the street and protest this injustice. We all must put in some actions.

Labour Party! Wake up...
Mobilize to the street now... Don't be timid[/quote]
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Rowj: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2023
I think you should be more mature and less personalise things, insult is not allow In a good speech.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2023
duro2chang:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor.

On sick bed?

By the way where is your BAT?

Lol...we are watching
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Mrfixitt(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Reportbutton:
Why is anyone supporting OBI always complaining and lamenting like pregnant dog, set s of delusional humans.
You sound like a hungry and angry dog
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Rowj: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Well said, all this Obidient will never size to amaze me, must your candidate win?, If obi had won with this process I know for sure most of you would have become a lawyer to defend him.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by SenecaTheYonger: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2023
300 billion Naira wasted just like that
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by begge: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Dis mamu deserved to be killed like anini, after wasting billions of money
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Pooldrowning(f): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2023
silvoclaira:
Portable would have done a better job as INEC CHAIRMAN than these wayo Mamood.
Are you kidding me! Funny

2 Likes

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Invest4growth: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2023
So human beings does not break down. Machines that were purchased in bulk. Obviously some would malfunction. If anybody tells that all were tested before use, then that person must be smoking something. It was random sampling they did on instances like this.
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Pooldrowning(f): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Hell-yea! It's funny. You gat a problem with portable? tongue

1 Like

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by silvoclaira: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It's the real truth. EMBRACE IT!
Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by uuzba(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
oyichi:
where is the one obasanjo paid, it has been consumed by inflation from useless policies implemented by our useless leaders, this is why we need good leadership in this country, if we continue recycling these old criminals into power, no matter how much you get as wages, it will still be consumed in no time and continue asking for another increment

See this linke? try to go there are read the different expert answers to this problem
https://www.quora.com/search?q=why%20are%20african%20countries%20not%20developed%20

Here is a screenshot of the page:

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Reportbutton: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You sound like a hungry and angry dog

Re: You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC by Jibabs2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
ufotunang:
..why can't APC win election free and fair
Go to court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.