Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers (2933 Views)

Contact Number For All Your Mobil 1 Oil And Coolant / Your Mobil Extended Performance Is Still Avaliable / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
olumzzz:

Nice writeup but do you think our high demand for engine replacement can only be attributed to poor maintenance culture?
I think it can also be because of the average age of our vehicles.
Let's face the truth, our vehicles are usually at least 15-20 years old and at least 150,000 miles. We also have old vehicles abroad but the statistics is better on an average.
They mostly change their cars sooner than we do.

I think maintenance plays huge role .. After all we still have Toyota camry from 1999 still on the road in the USA. And the cars are passing inspections to ply the road......

We can agree we have bad roads in Nigeria. But are they some basics things that we can do to prolong the life a vehicle

For an example now , I have a 2007 Toyota SUV v6 In Nigeria . Have been using the vehicle for past 5yrs .

The engine is as sharp and quiet as ever.. The only issues I have is the shocks, tires, ball joints , linkage. And these are due to bad roads .. And I use the recommended engine oil and coolant.

The radiator has never been touched.. The compressor is going bad due to old age . So there Simple things that we can do to extend the life of our vehicle
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
nurey:

By 2035 you will be out of oil business too grin, you will drop oil hawking business to battery hawking business tongue

As long as we have people like you .. My Business will continue to grow.. As we speak now I will loading another stock of oil ........

I go post am before the end of the month...

Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by olumzzz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
dru23:

I think maintenance plays huge role .. After all we still have Toyota camry from 1999 still on the road in the USA. And the cars are passing inspections to ply the road......

We can agree we have bad roads in Nigeria. But are they some basics things that we can do to prolong the life a vehicle

For an example now , I have a 2007 Toyota SUV v6 In Nigeria . Have been using the vehicle for past 5yrs .

The engine is as sharp and quiet as ever.. The only issues I have is the shocks, tires, ball joints , linkage. And these are due to bad roads .. And I use the recommended engine oil and coolant.

The radiator has never been touched.. The compressor is going bad due to old age . So there Simple things that we can do to extend the life of our vehicle
Not only yours.
There are 1995 cars in Nigeria still running.
And there are 2010 cars already in need of engine replacement.
Maintenance isn't the only issue, some engines even come with sludge from your precious obodoyinbo
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
olumzzz:

Not only yours.
There are 1995 cars in Nigeria still running.
And there are 2010 cars already in need of engine replacement.
Maintenance isn't the only issue, some engines even come with sludge from your precious obodoyinbo

Baba .. It is 1 thing for those cars from 1995 to still be plying Naija roads, is another thing for those cars to be road worthy........

Most cars on naija road now are coffins on wheel. Some don't even have brakes, airbag, tires, broken mirror seat belt etc . The list goes and on . most of those cars are smoking white, black all manner of smokes .. These cars are polluting the air we breath.....

USA cars rarely have sludge in them . And if they do and advice our fellow Nigerian men on how to properly get rid of sludge. They will turn blind eye and continue using engine oil that will create more sludge
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by olumzzz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
dru23:

Baba .. It is 1 thing for those cars from 1995 to still be plying Naija roads, is another thing for those cars to be road worthy........

Most cars on naija road now are coffins on wheel. Some don't even have brakes, airbag, tires, broken mirror seat belt etc . The list goes and on . most of those cars are smoking white, black all manner of smokes .. These cars are polluting the air we breath.....

USA cars rarely have sludge in them . And if they do and advice our fellow Nigerian men on how to properly get rid of sludge. They will turn blind eye and continue using engine oil that will create more sludge
I'm disappointed you said this. Bye
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by tmanis(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na electrolytes business
nurey:

By 2035 you will be out of oil business too grin, you will drop oil hawking business to battery hawking business tongue
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by WycliffeSMB(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2023
dru23:

Please do you have Mobil Super 2000 5w-30?
I need it for my 2001 Honda Odyssey
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2023
WycliffeSMB:

Please do you have Mobil Super 2000 5w-30?
I need it for my 2001 Honda Odyssey

I only import Mobil 1 from the USA that sells for 34k pic below. And I will advice you not to spend such amount on a 2001 model year car....

Keep searching for the Mobil Super 2000 at all Mobil stations. You should be able to find it

Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
dru23:

I only import Mobil 1 from the USA that sells for 34k pic below. And I will advice you not to spend such amount on a 2001 model year car....

Keep searching for the Mobil Super 2000 at all Mobil stations. You should be able to find it
Thanks for the advice ... God bless you!

Do you have an idea or estimate of the price for that Mobil Super 2000?
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
WycliffeSMB:

Thanks for the advice ... God bless you!

Do you have an idea or estimate of the price for that Mobil Super 2000?

Honestly I don't know.
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by WycliffeSMB(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2023
dru23:

Honestly I don't know.

Alright
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dare01: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2023
How much is Mobil 1 0w-20 high mileage oil 5quartz sir
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
dare01:
How much is Mobil 1 0w-20 high mileage oil 5quartz sir

34k sir ....
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dare01: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
dru23:

34k sir ....

Location sir?

I will need 1quart extra though
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
dare01:

Location sir?

I will need 1quart extra though

We don't sell in quart. We only sell in 5quarts pic below...

And u can call my business line. 0703 672 6481

Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by Itsrm(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
dru23:

I sent a message to the number since the 9th of June asking if oil is now available. There has been no response till date.

Is 5w30 now available? The last information I got was that it wasn't.
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Itsrm:

I sent a message to the number since the 9th of June asking if oil is now available. There has been no response till date.

Is 5w30 now available? The last information I got was that it wasn't.

I really want to apologize to all my customers. We are still waiting for customs to clear it. I am hoping by Friday the goods will be available.....

Plz check back on the forum for updates... Once again I am sorry for the delay. It was out of my control.......

We appreciate your business over the years.
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by Itsrm(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2023
dru23:

I really want to apologize to all my customers. We are still waiting for customs to clear it. I am hoping by Friday the goods will be available.....

Plz check back on the forum for updates... Once again I am sorry for the delay. It was out of my control.......

This is noted. Thank you.
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dare01: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2023
dru23:

Duly noted
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by Ivan18888888888: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
dru23:

Hello
Do you have Mobil 1 0w-40 or 5w-40 ?
I have tried calling you several times but you don’t always pick your calls
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 5:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Hello
Do you have Mobil 1 0w-40 or 5w-40 ?
I have tried calling you several times but you don’t always pick your calls

Please call the business line 0703 672 6481 from 930am.
And yes we do have all of it in stock .. Even 10w30 ... We got ur cover
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by wiliz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hello.. Pls which oil I can use for Hyundai Elantra 08?
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
wiliz:
Hello.. Pls which oil I can use for Hyundai Elantra 08?

5w30

35k..... We got u cover.... We are the cheapest around .. No middle men at all and I import myself ......

Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dicksonadams(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
grin
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by Originalsly: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samafroxy22:

Manufacturers can advise the use of SAE 30 with one other option (they mostly don't give just one option)... This is because of changes in the environment. SAE 30 may be the recommended oil type for people living in cold regions... for someone in a place like Nigeria where the sun is at times very high, an SAE 40 will be the best bet.

Hmmmm .... do you use diesel?.... this is better for a hot environment like Nigeria where the sun at times is very high.... it will not evaporate as quickly as gasoline.
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by berbs112(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good Day Boss. I have been using Mobil 5W 30 semi synthetic for my 04 Accord. I plan to switch to Mobil 1 cos I noticed oil shortage after driving a while. I dont have oil spill anywhere. PS. Car mileage high already, I don use d car wella. Would you advice I switch to Mobil 1 5W 20 which is the recommended oil?

What's your advise and price?

Thank you!
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
berbs112:
Good Day Boss. I have been using Mobil 5W 30 semi synthetic for my 04 Accord. I plan to switch to Mobil 1 cos I noticed oil shortage after driving a while. I dont have oil spill anywhere. PS. Car mileage high already, I don use d car wella. Would you advice I switch to Mobil 1 5W 20 which is the recommended oil?

What's your advise and price?

Thank you!

Older vehicles tend to short oil .. The car is over 15 yrs or better yet the engine is very old... And am sure the PCV valves has not been replaced at all .......

That been said u might want to use thicker oil like 5w40 and go from there and see how short the oil is . And also at times long journey will short oil . I drive 1hr from home to work everyday.. That is a 2hr journey a day , my oil go short now .....

Trying looking for cheaper alternative to Mobil 1 if you can find it. And use 5w40 and keep an eye on the shorten. Full synthetic is preferable ......

Mobil 1 35k..........this is imported. And others are selling over 40k. If you can find the original na another challenge on its own .......

If you find a cheaper alternative and it is original go for it

Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dicksonadams(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2023
left the engine breef, don't suffocate it... buy correct engine oil from team dru grin
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dru23(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
dicksonadams:
left the engine breef, don't suffocate it... buy correct engine oil from team dru grin

Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by nurey(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
dru23:

You are poor in mind, so the bullion van owner who will reimburse their loss?

May your oil consignments miss road to my garage too. Say Amen
Re: Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers by dicksonadams(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2023
nurey:

You are poor in mind, so the bullion van owner who will reimburse their loss?

May your oil consignments miss road to my garage too. Say Amen

I too love nairaland... if you Wan laugh, this is one of the best site to catch cruise grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Range Rover / Fuel Consumption For Honda Crv 2004 / Nissan Altima Rebranded For Sale Just 750k Best Of Both World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.