Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu (47434 Views)

EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / Police Kill 23 Suspected Terrorists, 37 Others Arrested In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2023
obinna58:

What’s the purpose of your advert if not for customers
so you take this as an advertisement ?
Ha.
I'm not telling anyone to come and invest bro, it's just what I'm doing I mentioned there, I have various business that I do bro, so na maybe referral bonus I go use eat?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guy na poverty mentality hold you
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by markkuss: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2023
VTJN:
do i need a laptop to learn how to build website?

Sure!!
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2023
iezeiyida:
I agree with Gov. Godswill Obaseki's statement that Yahoo Boys are intelligent..

Yeah. These guys are really smart. Let the Nigerian government create enabling environments for particularly the youths. Nigerian youths need job, and other skills that can better their lives and future so they won't engage in illegalities
They are smart with all the juju I dey see for ground so?

One even used the Queen of the Coast picture 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VTJN(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2023
TinubuThief:

Now I know that you are a frustrated mumu
Go and be useful to your miserable life
Hahahahaha

Who's frustrated inside me and you biko? You created a moniker solely for Tinubu after Obi loss at the poll grin

Biko who is frustrated, bittered and pained grin

Who is frustrated inside me and you serial losers?

Onye nzuzu grin
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VTJN(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2023
TinubuThief:

Go and be useful poor thing
Hahahahaha

Ndi pained loosers grin grin
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Father4all: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2023
The igbos have overtaken the Yoruba's in everything including cyber crimes
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by grandstar(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Only God knows how many lives they have destroyed with their greed?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by jayAjoku(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2023
CaptainFM1:

The fact that you could reply me here is enough reasons not to dash you.

1. You already have a phone/device you just used to reply.

2. You get money for data

3. You are not among the downtrodden in the society.
Oh well if you say so 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2023
obinna58:

I pity the mumus we go enter your trap
If to say I get pride ehn, I for never for my life reply you but I'm just humble childish self who have no time to live with pride.
So keep on mumuing yourself.
Na why you still they your mama house because everything online na scam.
Nigga grow up.
Have the attitude of learning atleast 5 news stuffs online and believe me within 1 month your life will change
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by ahnie: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree is the one clad on intermilan jersey and short track knicker.

See what I have bn warning you to stay the heck from?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by marlow1962(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

Say no to crime.
Do you know what there victims pass through after making payment to them?
So do take there life.
Do you know what you (victim) is passing through under your government, abegi free niggas jare.
If the work wer una criminal elect and em ppl promise, fraud go reduce.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Asamota: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2023
uuzba:

I worked in a welding company once. The man welds and fabricates stuff. He has plenty machines.
Youth will come there to learn work. After 1 month when they see the TINY salary the man is paying, they will just steal on or two metal stuff and run outside the company and start their own welding workshop across the road.
Then YOU the client will go and meet them for your welding needs, and avoid the proper man inside the company.
Now the man is almost alone there with all the equipment and no workers to help him finish work.
Who caused the problem? Is it not you?

Ogbeni do your fraud and don't forget to create a tiktok account to show the girls you've arrived when you eventually defraud a human like you.

Shalom.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2023
marlow1962:

Do you know what you (victim) is passing through under your government, abegi free niggas jare.
If the work wer una criminal elect and em ppl promise, fraud go reduce.
So na government they encourage scam?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by emee701(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2023
CaptainFM1:
I still don't understand how seeing laptops, phones or even Juju with people becomes a crime. Unless you say they use it to commit electronic frauds.

On juju.....Even some yahoo boys use Bible and Kuran to pray their day gets profitable.

Me that like buying phones. I have like 10 old phones I've used currently in my drawer. I routinely dash out though. So if you see me with multiple phones is that a crime?

Why are our government agencies enemies of the citizens?
hello bro.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Emmastan291:
What will happen to those Cars?

The State And Federal Government should do more for the Youth....

The Youth should also do more for themselves

Federal government properties...and will be auction out.....
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by ahmedio2017(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Binancian:

You don't mean it, so it is a scam ?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Unrated900(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Those cars though

@EFCC cashing out big time
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Zonefree(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:
Zonefree is the one clad on intermilan jersey and short track knicker.

See what I have bn warning you to stay the heck from?
You've started now, don't come and say I should stay out of your mentions when I reciprocate.

3 Likes

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Unrated900(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2023
As a dealer i am

Those all cars are 50m naira
Efcc enjoyment

Yafun yafun
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by ahnie: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

You've started now, don't come and say I should stay out of your mentions when I reciprocate.
Yen yen yen yen.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by marlow1962(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

So na government they encourage scam?
Government na scam on em own.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Zonefree(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

Yen yen yen yen.
No wahala. You're leading, 1-0

3 Likes

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2023
seankafor:
thank you

Abeg where is tilinbu?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Unrated900(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Asamota:
Youths nowadays no longer want to work.

There's a scarcity of competent:
Mechanics
Carpenters
Plumbers
Tailors
Salesmen
Etc.

But you'll see a disrespectful and poorly educated 15-year-old brandishing iPhones and shouting “agba picker” all over the internet.

Where u wan see mechanic
One old man mec
Says he has been looking for mec assistant since 3 years ago.
He says all the boys coming didn't want to learn work
They said they want to do yahoo
Even illiterates that can write want to do yahoo

Lol wahala wahala wahala for our oyinbos

2 Likes

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by ahnie: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

No wahala. You're leading, 1-0
Have you seen the therapist I suggested?

Ishi .azu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.