Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu (47374 Views)

EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / Police Kill 23 Suspected Terrorists, 37 Others Arrested In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Brendaniel: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=tunize post=122165467][/quote]

Bad leadership and governance ....
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Berrityga: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2023
You said 23 but I'm seeing 22 here. Which kind cut and join news be this. I'm very sure its a fake news just to bring down a certain tribe.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Lazenby007(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2023
.....and CHARMS. It's alright !
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by gigabyte13: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo
Just like every other ritual
Get expiring date...
Enjoy it while it last.......
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by fitinwell: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2023
uuzba:

What can we do? Their senior Mechanics, carpenters, plumbers, tailors, salesmen... were not making enough money. Customers treating/cheating them anyhow.
The youth now saw other yahoo boys getting big money and so decided to follow their yahoo elders and learn from them.
-
In foreign countries these trades: carpenter, plumber etc are protected by guilds. You learn it, get certificate and fix your price.
The customer must use your service and pay full price. They don't have any other roadside option to get cheaper prices from as we do in Nigeria.
We SPOILT the system here in Nigeria by patronising roadside plumber, tailor... people without certificate. They charged cheaper price. but they earned less money as well.
Now, the youth are not ready to follow that LESS MONEY direction. And are instead going for FULL TIME scamming and juju.
WE caused the youth's problem.

We try travel to foreign countries, we only copy there lifestyle.. but did not copy there standard of living?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

What is Crypto Arbitrage?
Google will be the best answer to make you understand
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Osanoghodua1: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2023
What happens to the girls they made to break up with their real husband? What's happens to their mansions and pipeline deals? Nothing last forever friend, crime doesn't end well, embrace Jesus and stay contented.

1 Like

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by greatiyk4u(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2023
tsephanyah:
somethikng a son of hoe will say

Are you a hoe?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2023
francis5051:
but you been d use juju then na ?
No I didn't, I never used Juju for any
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by lolu2019: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2023
adecz:

Frankly speaking, what options do
the youth of nowadays really have❓
there are options.they are just lazy.go to construction companies,u will see work.u can start as an apprentice,u will still get paid.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VTJN(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Britishcoins:
I don't pity them, if possible kill them all, they are worst than Nigerian politicians... They are my customers oo but I hate them with passion...
Yes. They are truly worst than Nigeria politicians
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Asamota: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2023
uuzba:

What can we do? Their senior Mechanics, carpenters, plumbers, tailors, salesmen... were not making enough money. Customers treating/cheating them anyhow.
The youth now saw other yahoo boys getting big money and so decided to follow their yahoo elders and learn from them.
-
In foreign countries these trades: carpenter, plumber etc are protected by guilds. You learn it, get certificate and fix your price.
The customer must use your service and pay full price. They don't have any other roadside option to get cheaper prices from as we do in Nigeria.
We SPOILT the system here in Nigeria by patronising roadside plumber, tailor... people without certificate. They charged cheaper price. but they earned less money as well.
Now, the youth are not ready to follow that LESS MONEY direction. And are instead going for FULL TIME scamming and juju.
WE caused the youth's problem.

There are other high-paying skills youths can acquire. Why fraud?

Nigerian youths are just lazy.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by mmsen: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2023
What is an "exotic" car?

Nigerian journalists forever throw useless adjectives.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2023
manee2:

How did you get the money to pay back?
I bought a bot that was running a crypto arbitrage for me, so I was able to be raising those money but the developer of that bot is no where to found, so I have to start other business.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by CaptainFM1: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2023
jayAjoku:
dash me one Na

The fact that you could reply me here is enough reasons not to dash you.

1. You already have a phone/device you just used to reply.

2. You get money for data

3. You are not among the downtrodden in the society.
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Tohmey(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
Most people keep thinking fraud is the only thing that can earn them a living, some hit big and continue, some hit big and venture into some real business, some hit it big and spend all in unnecessary things, some do it for more than 1yr without seeing shi shi, some go spiritual while some do it ordinary.
Some don't do romance scam, some do loading which is faster way of cash out.
But deep down they are lots of legit online jobs that will earn you more than what you getting from fraud, they are legit crypto arbitrage out there that can be giving you legit pay ( AGT and AAS) are the perfect example.
which one is AGT & AAS, And how does it work?
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2023
See them... Get Rich or Die Tryin' folks!

You are neither rich nor really alive! What a waste!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

If they arrest and prosecute the root cause (the likes of Tinubu and Sanwo Olu), the symptoms will not even appear in the first place, so there will be no need...

Yes.. It they arrest and prosecute the root cause like Peter Obi and Ohaneze elders, the symptoms will not even appear in the first place...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Jsucre(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
Most people keep thinking fraud is the only thing that can earn them a living, some hit big and continue, some hit big and venture into some real business, some hit it big and spend all in unnecessary things, some do it for more than 1yr without seeing shi shi, some go spiritual while some do it ordinary.
But deep down they are lots of legit online jobs that will earn you more than what you getting from fraud, they are legit crypto arbitrage out there that can be giving you legit pay ( AGT and AAS) are the perfect example.
Defrauding people of there hard earn money is one of the greatest thing that Karma can never forgive you for.
I remember back then around 2020 when I met one Indonesia woman who lives in Singapore, then after about 1 month, I was able to deceive her into transferring 60k Singapore dollar but after that she had a stomach operation which almost led to her death, then she lost everything, she couldn't even send money to her sick mom because she sent everything to me, then later the mom died because she couldn't pay for treatment, I felt I was the cause for her mom death then I promised her I will pay her back the money, I told her I was a scammer, she been a soft heart person she forgave me immediately and advised me to stop, then after few months, I met this Thailand who borrowed 1million thai baht, she have to sell her two car to pay the debt, then another phillipine woman who sent all her life savings 900k phillipines peso. After everything I regretted everything, I was able to contact the first Indonesia woman, I have paid her back all the money, the Thailand knew I was a scammer also but i told her i will pay her the money back which I've paid around 400k thai baht, the phillipine woman also, I will pay that one back by next month.
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....
I want to live a clean life.

I was able to start business with the money since I'm not a materialistic person, I don go party or clubbing, i stay at home 24/7.
I was also scammed on finding where to invest my earnings then. Uptil now self, sometimes I do get scammed by people
chei! It's well bra
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by tunize(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

Bad leadership and governance ....
Is what aspect with regards to a child who is suppose to be in school?
Truth is we have bad leaders and crazy structure but then from the bottom we all have a role to play and believe me “ nor be everything be government some from the homes”
Nobody goes to school anymore
Nobody one to learn a hand work
Some persons even when they have opportunity to work they wouldn’t want to because of fast money
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Voiceofthestree: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
Defrauding people of there hard earn money is one of the greatest thing that Karma can never forgive you for.
I remember back then around 2020 when I met one Indonesia woman who lives in Singapore, then after about 1 month, I was able to deceive her into transferring 60k Singapore dollar but after that she had a stomach operation which almost led to her death, then she lost everything, she couldn't even send money to her sick mom because she sent everything to me, then later the mom died because she couldn't pay for treatment, I felt I was the cause for her mom death then I promised her I will pay her back the money, I told her I was a scammer, she been a soft heart person she forgave me immediately and advised me to stop, then after few months, I met this Thailand who borrowed 1million thai baht, she have to sell her two car to pay the debt, then another phillipine woman who sent all her life savings 900k phillipines peso. After everything I regretted everything, I was able to contact the first Indonesia woman, I have paid her back all the money, the Thailand knew I was a scammer also but i told her i will pay her the money back which I've paid around 400k thai baht, the phillipine woman also, I will pay that one back by next month.
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....

I was able to start business with the money since I'm not a materialistic person, I don go party or clubbing, i stay at home 24/7.
I was also scammed on finding where to invest my earnings then. Uptil now self, sometimes I do get scammed by people

Send PM I can introduce you to something reasonable
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by LilVast1(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
Can you please teach me this AGT and AAS
I have zero knowledge about it but I’m willing to learn
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Voiceofthestree: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:

Say no to crime.
Do you know what there victims pass through after making payment to them?
So do take there life.

Ok
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Tohmey:
which one is AGT & AAS, And how does it work?
They are arbitrage platforms. Legit and trusted. They are more of it that people are earning massively, gone are the days where you need to sweat before you earn. I'm already working on creating my own personal arbitrage system just for me since I already know more about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Komu1048(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....

I hate to say this, but fraud is now legal in Nigeria. I know about 3 people that made money from yahoo n now elected as a HOA member, 1 LP, 1NNPP, 1YPP. They going to be making laws.

Many of them are now special advisers, aids, house members.

In future some will be governor and senators, do u know what they going there to do? They will be determining the fate of hardworking Nigerians.

U see y Nigeria is not getting better anytime soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Voiceofthestree: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2023
VenExchangee:
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....

Send a PM I have something reasonable to discuss
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by pikechukwu6(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2023
this people that make us look like we no dey try well embarassed
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by callmevirus(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2023
tsephanyah:
Biafrans

There was a total ban on tribalistic slur
But you're here doing same thing

I can see this ban is meant for certain people only

Myndd44, lala, Seun
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Send a PM I have something reasonable to discuss
okay
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Primusinterpares(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Let them face judgement ASAP
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by Epinbiz(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2023
We are here always
Re: 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu by VenExchangee: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2023
LilVast1:

Can you please teach me this AGT and AAS
I have zero knowledge about it but I’m willing to learn
mail my email address
Empirexcel @ gmail . com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.