Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies (2195 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Dislike Motivational Speakers And Their Sessions / Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On / I Dislike RAZZ Nigerian Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by awuf2008: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
I have tosted and tasted accross virtually all tribes in Naija, so i can tell you more as per regards each one of them, the worst among them in terms of character wise is the Ibo women. The following are what i dislike about them.

(1) Her thinking faculty is very low, so she cannot reason by themselves - she has to have an aunt or "friend" whom she is confiding in and who is advising her

(2) Them (Ibo girls) lack confidence - they then try to cover their lack of confidence by being over-protective of their dignity - often times you will hear then saying something like 'i cannot chat with a man, he will think i am cheap' 'i can't do this, i can't do that, he will think i am cheap - well if you keep thinking people will feel you are cheap, maybe you are! Blah Blah Blah,

(3) Materials and earthly things matters a lot to them, so they are 100% materialistic - always expecting a man to buy her recharge card, pay for her to fix her hair etc

(4) As Yoruba would say, Enu won mu ju abe lo meaning, their tongue is sharper than Razor Blade Most of this Ibo Women have caustic tongues which explains why a lot of Ibo men beat silly out of their ladies

(5) They are too pompous and so full of themselves - even the yeye ugly ones among them do likewise.

(6) They are pretenders which believe that allowing their husband to have fun with them is a favour- they believe sex is a tool to manipulate their men

Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by kenny33: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
I like igbo girls oo must of them are my friends and i always prefer to be with them than the yoruba gbeborun girls
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by orgasm(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
Some of
d stuff U̶̲̥̅̊ listed r true but wat U̶̲̥̅̊ can't take away from them is dat they are very pretty with good shapes.They are way way prettier than yoruba girls
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by mikealz: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2011
i think ibo girls are beautiful and yoruba girls are ugly. with that said, i will go with ibo girls with thier bad qualities that you mention on your list. good day sir
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by doctokwus: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2011
Wat do u nid our comments for wen u av concluded alredy.U mst av bn put in yor shoes by one of dem
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by NEGZY(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2011
I am nt sayin dis cos i am an ibo gal. U hav passed a very wrng judgement. I dnt care d statistics u av used in reachn ur decision,bt i can tel u dat u re 85% wrng. Go back nd do ur homework wel.
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by doubled1: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
The ar too materialistic and demandin, even though nt all but a gud number of dem
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by NEGZY(f): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
Dats y u av to work and foot the bills. If u can't afford us(ibo gals),free us for those who can. No be by force na
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
They are easy to shagg if you can afford the bill.
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by sunop624(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2011
you are partially right but I think your view of judgement is bias. Do u mean they av no good side? Were ur eyes only open to their wrongs and blind folded to their to their good aspect. The yoruba girls u mention are respectful but in most cases dirty. They are good homemakers bt av silent promiscuity and divorce often.  you are partially right but I think your view of judgement is bias. Do u mean they av no good side? Were ur eyes only open to their wrongs and blind folded to their to their good aspect. The yoruba girls u mention are respectful but in most cases dirty. They are good homemakers bt av silent promiscuity and divorce often.
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by mcnepow(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2011
awuf2008:

I have tosted and tasted accross virtually all tribes in Naija, so i can tell you more as per regards each one of them, the worst among them in terms of character wise is the Ibo ¤women¤. The following are what i dislike about ¤them¤.

(1) Her thinking faculty is very low, so she cannot reason by themselves - she has to have an aunt or "friend" whom she is confiding in and who is advising her

(2) Them (Ibo ¤girls¤) lack confidence - they then try to cover their lack of confidence by being over-protective of their dignity - often times you will hear then saying something like 'i cannot chat with a man, he will think i am cheap' 'i can't do this, i can't do that, he will think i am cheap - well if you keep thinking people will feel you are cheap, maybe you are! Blah Blah Blah,

(3) Materials and earthly things matters a lot to ¤them¤, so ¤they¤ are 100% materialistic - always expecting a man to buy her recharge card, pay for her to fix her hair etc

(4) As Yoruba would say, Enu won mu ju abe lo meaning, ¤their¤ tongue is sharper than Razor Blade Most of this Ibo ¤Women¤ have caustic tongues which explains why a lot of Ibo men beat silly out of their ladies

(5) ¤They¤ are too pompous and so full of themselves - even the yeye ugly ones among them do likewise.

(6) ¤They¤ are pretenders which believe that allowing their husband to have fun with them is a favour- they believe sex is a tool to manipulate their men
A rule drawn without an EXCEPTION is a rule drawn out of ignorance. my 2 cents.
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by CiCi3000: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
U just let nairaland knw ur insecurities around the ibo ladies, mschewwww
Re: Six Things I Dislike About Ibo Ladies by harakiri(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2011
@poster, everything thing to said is applicable to ALL women,so what are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of First School Leaving Certificate / Which Air Conditioner Brand Should I Buy? / PXR Airdrop: How To Mine Free PXR Tokens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.