Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead (48934 Views)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fianceโ€™s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancรฉe Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by ugofab11(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na wow oooo my sympathy sha but the truth is that you died two times.cuz even if you did not die now you would probably die in the hands of that macho woman.Hoe come you wanted to marry some sort of Stone cold
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by correctguy101(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
This one go get strong bresss.

grin grin wink
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by correctguy101(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Can't trust oyibo people, are they sure she's not a trans-gee ?
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
130kg.. this is massive.. and am crying at 110kg
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by vivavik(f): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I like how the article never tried insinuating that his death had anything to do with the fiancee or wedding postponement meanwhile they know we're all thinking it, including them the writers

I'm not saying she's guilty. I'm saying we've all used our nigerian police investigation method to piece "evidence" together and concluded the result is overwhelming in one direction. Unless more evidence surface grin

Why did you write out my thoughts? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
My Nigerian police investigation senses just became active
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Eagletbaba: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNwZ3WZEk1ZYcFXjlHitzQEf_0kGobozAYqP6Bxkvj_MI-bA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Hi, guys. I need your help in carrying out this survey. Kindly take a minute of your time to fill out the questionnaire
Thanks ๐Ÿ™‡
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Cromagnon: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I like how the article never tried insinuating that his death had anything to do with the fiancee or wedding postponement meanwhile they know we're all thinking it, including them the writers

I'm not saying she's guilty. I'm saying we've all used our nigerian police investigation method to piece "evidence" together and concluded the result is overwhelming in one direction. Unless more evidence surface grin
that's what all police do
They're all useless
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by ogmask: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
ArchiLimited:

Even in the face of more evidence awa police will stick to their guns irrespective of what the truth is. If the woman get small bread to spend naim be say case don die be dat.
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by finallybusy: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
A heart attack from hormone abuse. Open and shut case.
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by hathiba: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin[quote author=Zonefree post=122164188]A female bodybuilder that can't build her nyash, is that one a bodybuilder undecided

God rest his soul. [ grin ;Dquote]
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by remsonik(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chai! May his soul rest in peace and provide the lady with a good husband
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Brittbreaker: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
kellyjc:
If the 25 you wrote there represents age,then I need to start re-calculating my age.
Anyway try to find out what killed him before posting kissbecause I am beginning to think that he died due to age falsification.

Lol
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by McLizbae: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
cheesy
kellyjc:
If the 25 you wrote there represents age,then I need to start re-calculating my age.
Anyway try to find out what killed him before posting kissbecause I am beginning to think that he died due to age falsification.
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
ArchiLimited:

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:
A female bodybuilder that can't build her nyash, is that one a bodybuilder undecided

God rest his soul.
Lol! Pervertttt! Oh you also noticed the ass that looks like something pressed with a hot iron.
Just joking,bro.No offense intended.
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Burgerlomo: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2023
So sad RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User / I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.