Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks (11944 Views)

Ugwuanyi Seeks Ties With ICAN On Management Of Public Funds / PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by baralatie(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Newyorkitis:
As an Urban Planner, this is a welcome development.
Is etranzact licensed by central bank of Nigeria an urban planning firm
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by omonnakoda: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2023
BreconHills:
By the way etranzact is owned by an Igbo man Valentine. I met him many years ago when he was designing the Nigeria Stock Exchange website. A fine gentleman. Etranzact has not moved as fast as some companies that came long after it such as Flutterwave and Paystack ; this is almost certainly down to its shareholding structure and the fear of dilution. However kudos to them and kudos to LASG for showing that it works with the best irrespective of where they come from. Igbo people should be assured that in Lagos as in New York or London, the only enemy you can ever have is yourself.

Well done LASG

Well done etranzact
By the way?

It is not by the way

That is the singular petty point you wanted to make.
Well he was one of the founders of the company but doesn't own it
The company is a PLC listed on the Stock exchange
https://www.wsj.com/market-data/quotes/NG/XNSA/ETRANZACT/company-people
He was forced to leave as CEO following allegations of fraud
https://africaneyereport.com/etranzact-sacks-md-others-over-alleged-fraud/
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Okorietitus: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2023
jaxxy:

u are wasting ur time. incompetent antidemocratic elements

apc know nothing about the economy than taxes and exploitation while 80% of the roads are bad. So what do they do with all the money?

We use it to buy horsewhips to put the fear of God in you muddy savages.
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by DoxxAnon: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2023
What I see here is big grammar - basically eTranzact will be collecting revenue from all activities currently being carried out in setbacks and open spaces. Simple

1 Like

Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by BreconHills(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:

By the way?

It is not by the way

That is the singular petty point you wanted to make.
Well he was one of the founders of the company but doesn't own it
The company is a PLClisted on the Stock exchange

He was forced tnleave as CEO following allegations of fraud

He still owns the company irrespective and the point I was making still stands. LASG will do business with anyone who has the expertise and a compelling value proposition. Please if still in doubt in doubt about ownershipcheck the firm CO7 of the company and the allocation of shares. The shareholders and not the CEO are the owners of the company. Check the shares available on float and you will see how much is actually available as share outstanding. A public company is often not as public as people think.
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by omonnakoda: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2023
BreconHills:

He still owns the company irrespective and the point I was making still stands. LASG will do business with anyone who has the expertise and a compelling value proposition. Please if still in doubt in doubt about ownershipcheck the firm CO7 of the company and the allocation of shares. The shareholders and not the CEO are the owners of the company. Check the shares available on float and you will see how much is actually available as share outstanding. A public company is often not as public as people think.
How much does he own? Tell us you claim he owns it so tell us
Do you know the meaning of PLC?
Stop talking rubbish
Bill Gates founded Microsoft but owns less than 2% of the company

Why must you be petty about everything?
Why bring in Igboness?
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Believeintruth: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Segzy19:
Good one!

Lagos is blessed

Oga stop the eye service. It is simple beautification of setback, side walks and other areas. In lekki Access Bank did it. Which begs the question why is Lagos owing this much if 90% of recurring projects are done by the private sector as part of CSR?
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Menclothing: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2023
It’s very needed why will u display goods on road
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Believeintruth: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2023
mainman7:
Great!
Ndi Anambra would not like this.

Wow! Did you see the other thread of how PDP Swept Delta without anything for Elupee? Indigenous People have woken up everywhere and would never again allow the evil greedy Souls to use sugar-coated Deception Backdoor to Politically Enslave them on their Fatherland. Watch how they accuse those indigenous Tribes that resisted their evil Plan, and call them Tribalists, Rascals, Corrupt, etc. They have mastered how to Whitewash themselves as Angelic Saints and call those that become Wiser than them evil.

Yorubas abroad should wake up and Write Daily too. Let the senseless ipob people home and abroad that have been using wicked Narrative to get USA Government Attention know that You are more better at Incriminating Obi and getting the International Community to ban him from ever stepping into any of their Countries. I trust Yorubas, unless they are never Ready to pay you back in your own Coin. Once they are tired of your nosense and wickedness, you are done for!

Yoruba and Northern Youths at Home should also start more severe daily Counter Protests as Fulanis did when these same Senseless Igbos rose up against Buhari's Swearing in 2015. After watching and discovering that the demonic envious Igbos are hellbent on getting USA, etc to work againt Buhari's Swearing, the Fualnis, Hausas plus some Yorubas Youths that supported Buhari started Violent Counter Protests too. The Merciless Blows and Heavy Slaps landed on Charlie Boy and others protesting in Abuja then, just like the recently Igbo Celebrities too, made him to scamper blindly as he rushed for Bike to flee from Wuse Market. The Superior Wickedness unleashed on them sent shivers down their spineless spines like the Operation Python Dance, they shocked back to reality. That was the last day they ever protested or their celebrity write Petition against Buhari. The Igbos that were for so long crying more than the bereaved Jonathan SS got their sense Reset to Factory Setting instantly.

Southern Southerners, Fualnis, Yorubas, Hausas, the Shetima Kanuri Youths and every other Supporters of Tinubu's Victory as President must Rise up immediately to give the rabid myopic incorrigibly Sad Souls called Igbos same Treatment because that is the only Language they ever understand as they are always Permanently blinded with their Demonic Greed and Cancerous Envy until the People they are trying to Prevent from Greatness rise up against them with Superior Ferocity. Q.E.D.

Oga when will you have sense. What is fantastic about this? This is pure CSR and as partner it they would sign an MOU to that effect. The question is why is Lagos owing so much when 90% of the recurring projects are done by the private sector?
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Believeintruth: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
That's good.
Effect of good leadership.

Oga there is no effect of good leadership there. This is pure CSR from etranzact wetin concern Fintech with maintenance and beautification if not be say na CSR. The question you should ask is if 90% of recurring projects are done by the private sector in lagos, why is Lagos owing so much in debts considering the huge IGR generated monthly?

1 Like

Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2023
BreconHills:
By the way etranzact is owned by an Igbo man Valentine. I met him many years ago when he was designing the Nigeria Stock Exchange website. A fine gentleman. Etranzact has not moved as fast as some companies that came long after it such as Flutterwave and Paystack ; this is almost certainly down to its shareholding structure and the fear of dilution. However kudos to them and kudos to LASG for showing that it works with the best irrespective of where they come from. Igbo people should be assured that in Lagos as in New York or London, the only enemy you can ever have is yourself.

Well done LASG

Well done etranzact

I remember etranzact then in 2004-2005.

They were in the same league with Interswitch back then.

It's good to know they are still in business because I haven't heard anything about them in years.
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by omonnakoda: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga when will you have sense. What is fantastic about this? This is pure CSR and as partner it they would sign an MOU to that effect. The question is why is Lagos owing so much when 90% of the recurring projects are done by the private sector?
why are you so rude and unruly
Do you think your mouth is bigger than others'
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by omonnakoda: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga there is no effect of good leadership there. This is pure CSR from etranzact wetin concern Fintech with maintenance and beautification if not be say na CSR. The question you should ask is if 90% of recurring projects are done by the private sector in lagos, why is Lagos owing so much in debts considering the huge IGR generated monthly?
You are ignorant and envious
Bitter about any developments in Lagos
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by omonnakoda: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

Do you have sense?
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by JoeFid: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2023
This is really so fantastic when our government is working and our country is becoming more accommodating and very decent and neat.

If every state in Nigeria can copy the ways of all Lagos State governors both previous and present in making sure that the revenue acquired in Lagos State is used in developing the state and turning it into a very aesthetic state to compare other countries then we the occupants and nationalist of Nigeria will be very happy and will want to stay back in our country and do more instead of looking for a greener pasture where we will never be free from racial injustice...

In my own perspective as a typical igbo man and a full pledge Nigerian, I will suggest that people like "MAINMAN 7 " should please be educated on the detriment of using hate speech on any tribe, because as a sensible youth and a reasonable man what we actually need to do is say no to segregation and tribalistic killing in our country...

MainMan 7 wey day call Igbos satanic and all sort of thing, make him swear say him never Bleep igbo babe before or weather igbo personel never help am before... Please let all Nigeria youth be guided against people like him and say no to tribalism and violence... Lets all uphold one Nigeria and make our country equal or better than American... I rest my case

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless President Buhari
God bless Incoming president Bola Tinubu
God bless Governor sanwo - Olu....
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Believeintruth: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:

Do you have sense?

Oga you don't have sense at all
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Believeintruth: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:

You are ignorant and envious
Bitter about any developments in Lagos

You are very daft and dumb here where is the envy of what reason should i be envious? Oga try and have sense abeg. the truth is bitter but it is a fact if 90% of recurring projects are financed by the private sector, how on earth can you explain the humongous debt Lagos has? and again they boast of huge IGR every month.
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Believeintruth: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:
why are you so rude and unruly
Do you think your mouth is bigger than others'

But what is the rudeness? because i said the truth? it is bitter
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by omonnakoda: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

But what is the rudeness? because i said the truth? it is bitter
You have no manners and lack basic social skills
Don't imagine you have a bigger mouth
Learn how to behave among human beings
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by omonnakoda: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga you don't have sense at all
Do you?
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by DisGuy: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Newyorkitis:

Pray tell how, a fintech company would manage open space in lagos or just help collect money from users of the open space?
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by baralatie(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2023
DoxxAnon:
What I see here is big grammar - basically eTranzact will be collecting revenue from all activities currently being carried out in setbacks and open spaces. Simple
Simple as abc
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Defacto4truth: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmmm..........
This story is very nebulous and cloudy.
Without sounding too cynical,the incurable optimist I'm,this report is missing a lot of details.
What concerns a fintech with capturing data on a set back,or does set back have another meaning ni.
I saw something about using drones to capture data,another statement on generating more IGR on set backs, seriously this is very very confusing.
If the report was limited to the fintech beautifing the setback in Lagos state,it would have been a wonderful report,but generating IGR,now that's a red flag.
A set back is basically the space between where the road is located and where you should site your property,it's usually 5m as required by the Law,now my confusion,is the government trying to encourage people to start building commercial properties on the setback or want to start taxing all those little kiosks especially the many make shift mobile operators who dot all the open spaces in Lagos.
I really hope this is not another backyard tax the Lagos State government is trying to introduce with this agreement it just signed.
Like I said I'm an incurable optimist not a critic.
God bless Nigeria.......
You have said it all . The bottom line of all the digital cum urban syntax is that all petty traders will have to pay taxes no matter where the are operating from . And as usual good cheering Nigerians are clapping.
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by obembet(f): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2023
mainman7:
Great!
Ndi Anambra would not like this.

Wow! Did you see the other thread of how PDP Swept Delta without anything for Elupee? Indigenous People have woken up everywhere and would never again allow the evil greedy Souls to use sugar-coated Deception Backdoor to Politically Enslave them on their Fatherland. Watch how they accuse those indigenous Tribes that resisted their evil Plan, and call them Tribalists, Rascals, Corrupt, etc. They have mastered how to Whitewash themselves as Angelic Saints and call those that become Wiser than them evil.

Yorubas abroad should wake up and Write Daily too. Let the senseless ipob people home and abroad that have been using wicked Narrative to get USA Government Attention know that You are more better at Incriminating Obi and getting the International Community to ban him from ever stepping into any of their Countries. I trust Yorubas, unless they are never Ready to pay you back in your own Coin. Once they are tired of your nosense and wickedness, you are done for!

Yoruba and Northern Youths at Home should also start more severe daily Counter Protests as Fulanis did when these same Senseless Igbos rose up against Buhari's Swearing in 2015. After watching and discovering that the demonic envious Igbos are hellbent on getting USA, etc to work againt Buhari's Swearing, the Fualnis, Hausas plus some Yorubas Youths that supported Buhari started Violent Counter Protests too. The Merciless Blows and Heavy Slaps landed on Charlie Boy and others protesting in Abuja then, just like the recently Igbo Celebrities too, made him to scamper blindly as he rushed for Bike to flee from Wuse Market. The Superior Wickedness unleashed on them sent shivers down their spineless spines like the Operation Python Dance, they shocked back to reality. That was the last day they ever protested or their celebrity write Petition against Buhari. The Igbos that were for so long crying more than the bereaved Jonathan SS got their sense Reset to Factory Setting instantly.

Southern Southerners, Fualnis, Yorubas, Hausas, the Shetima Kanuri Youths and every other Supporters of Tinubu's Victory as President must Rise up immediately to give the rabid myopic incorrigibly Sad Souls called Igbos same Treatment because that is the only Language they ever understand as they are always Permanently blinded with their Demonic Greed and Cancerous Envy until the People they are trying to Prevent from Greatness rise up against them with Superior Ferocity. Q.E.D.

If the rerun election, Obi will not see third again.

1 Like

Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by COMPAQ(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Newyorkitis:

As an urban planner, are setbacks meant to be for trading activities? Cos what i get from this initiative from LASG is that its mainly to organize and TAX economic activity on setbacks!!

Not sure that trading activities is the essence of the space we leave between roads and building!!

Having said that, I googled the definition and rationale for setbacks, and this came up!

A setback is used to create a buffer area which protects buildings or structures from the road by mitigating noise levels, by providing a safety zone and by improving aesthetics through landscaping or screening. Setbacks are a function of the area type, land use and the functional classification of the road.

1 Like

Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by amadice(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:

How much does he own? Tell us you claim he owns it so tell us
Do you know the meaning of PLC?
Stop talking rubbish
Bill Gates founded Microsoft but owns less than 2% of the company

Why must you be petty about everything?
Why bring in Igboness?

YOU ARE JUST A BITTER SOUL WHO IS ANTI IGBO, he made a statement many saw it and moved. you saw his statement and became bitter. what will happen to you if you move on if you do not agree with him. are you mad or something? if he brings is igboness, his it your business? #were person
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Allisgud: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
GRv campaign promises
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by omonnakoda: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
amadice:

YOU ARE JUST A BITTER SOUL WHO IS ANTI IGBO, he made a statement many saw it and moved. you saw his statement and became bitter. what will happen to you if you move on if you do not agree with him. are you mad or something? if he brings is igboness, his it your business? #were person
What will happen if YOU
Shut up and move on
But no you must show your self?
You are unintelligent and a nuisance
Voltron defender of the Eboes
I cannot move on because it is a lie
It is also unnecessary what has having an Igbo owner got to do with the thread even if true? Nothing
But it is a lie
And many of you are fond of such lies
So we have to nip it in the bud immediately
IT IS A LIE
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Olas121: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Onefornaija:
New tinubu company. Check well
You get it right 👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad / AFCON: President Buhari Encourages Super Eagles / Why I Will Never Leave APGA For APC - Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.