Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks (11949 Views)

Ugwuanyi Seeks Ties With ICAN On Management Of Public Funds / PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by Believeintruth: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Segzy19:
Eyah! Why are you so pained and in pain because of my comment? Is it fasting or what?

Stop talking like a stupid dingbat. I am not pained this is not secondary school games I asked a question because so much junk is used for stupid propaganda.
Re: LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks by JagabanBorgu: 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

Bros can you show me the expenditure Lagos made that would lead to debts of almost a trillion naira?
This idea of turning tables don't work.
I asked u about showing me how u came to conclude that 90% of Lagos project are funded by private investors and also how u came to conclude they don't spend money, u didn't do that and here u are asking me to show u how they accumulated their debt, debt from ages ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell / Speaker Dogara Receives Lawmakers From Ghana (Photos) / Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.