Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,887 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ur Advice Plz. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ur Advice Plz. (697 Views)

Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) / Pastors And Envagelist Here..plssss I Need Ur Advice / Please, I Need Ur Advice Nd Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
A christian brother in my church is sleeping with many women.
At first he pretended to be doing the true work of God, he approached me that he would love to get married but he need a nice lady if i know one. I thought i know him well but (NO) i now suggested my younger sister because i know she is very responsible and has always wished to marry a God fearing man. The whole the became as if it will work out for good.
The boy kept disturbing me for photo so he can see how my sist looks like.
Hopefully after sunday service without informing him i would like to visit his place and have a drink so i can show him photo in my mail box. Dude was not ok with dat as he has a program awaiting him.
But yet could not stop me, he has so much respect for me i guess.
When we arrived his place there was a sister waiting just at his door, she is our member aussi.
He felt ashamed immediately cos i ve seen her, he told me in pidgin sister no vex plz this one na to take dey hold body until, i was like  shocked how do u mean, u re a believer a baptised member and even a worker in the church and u can say such a thing? He apologised. I went in with my kids we drank some fresh juices and then bye brother.

I had told my sister what happened, God showed me it was a wrong way.
The thought died from her heart instantly.
The next day bros kept insisting of picture, but i told him sorry i dont va a sister u will use to hold ur body.
Not quite few weeks, i was told he is dating one married woman who seem to be a single mum in the church.
I didnt ask him becos i was so ashame of his person. And hated his charater been a pretender in church.
One day i got a text msg from a friend telling me that this same brother is asking him for a date.
My friend is married with 3 kids, but she left her hubby for her selfish interests. I told her i am not in her position to decide.
In few days i saw they were already clubing together.
They are dating now. I have cut off communication with both my church bros and my friend becos i just cant stand withnessing their iniquities, but i dont know if i am doibg the right thing as a christian. Plz help should i tell my friend she is lost, or call the church to report brother?? Thank u.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by legalalien(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
wat church? we would like to kno the name and the so-called brothers' name. There has to b law and order in the house of God. As a real christian, u should report this here and let him be dealt with. Would you like to witness death in church from a friend of urs who has fallen prey to the likes of Idiot- pigs who impersonate as messengers of God.
Give details so that other Ladies woudnt be used as rags. You could help stop abortions and untimely death, if not you were aware and didnt do anyfin to end this. If i was you, i would mention his name, i hope he didnt try touchin or tryin rubbish with you?
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
Its a church where i worship, its a French pentecostal church.
We are very few Nigerians. So i was really ashame of this brother as Nigerians are always number 1 of dirty act in mist of Others. I find it very shameful for him because even the Pastors will not believe it. He is so hard working for God each service day but in secret, a different person entirely. If i had to report this to the church wont the whole Nigerians here hate me? Even if they are not also in surport of his habit of dating married women. Its mind ur business thing here like the white people.
Two option, call him and warn him to stop fooling himself and not God
Or Go straight and expose him to the church community, bu do i know if there others like him in the church?? Its hard to decide.

legalalien:

wat church? we would like to kno the name and the so-called brothers' name. There has to b law and order in the house of God. As a real christian, u should report this here and let him be dealt with. Would you like to witness death in church from a friend of urs who has fallen prey to the likes of - pigs who impersonate as messengers of God.
Give details so that other Ladies woudnt be used as rags. You could help stop abortions and untimely death, if not you were
aware and didnt do anyfin to end this. If i was you, i would mention his name, i hope he didnt try touchin or tryin rubbish
with you?

He cant try that with me, he goes after those that are without their husband for reason best known to them.
Only cheap ungreatful and unsatisfied married women fall victim of this.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by legalalien(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
u beta just mention his name and the church. if there are others, they would have no choice to be either exposed or stop the habit and become serious with God. As a child of God, you have to take charge. Dont let what other people woud say bother you, afterall Jesus died for no just reason except for us. Do thesame, you doing it for God and not Man.
Disgrace this man. Other Nigerian either appreciate or go with the Devil.
P.s; as for proof. try and get a mobile device dat is recordable or just post his name and the church, you will get help from Nairaland supporters, am sure
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by Joagbaje(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^

Why are you so particular about the church name ,or the persons name. Disgrace of the church or the man is not the solution. The brother obviously need help. That is what ministry is about. His problem could be ignorance, lust, or demonic. The church is a place to perfect people and not a place of the perfect . It's only if the person reject teaching and rebuking especially by the church authority that a drastic action has to be taken.what they ought to have done is to report him to the pastor or church authority.

Galatians 6:1
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by legalalien(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
Wat if the pastor does it? we gota wise,u kno? everyone can be awaare
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by Image123(m): 1:21am On Sep 20, 2011
Obviously, speak to/correct him, and also inform the church. He's an hypocrite and a sinner. He shouldn't be handling stuff in church. Plus what're you doing in his house. Your kids saved you, learn to be smart, circumspect. Na so everybody dey talk he cannot try that with me. Is it not you that said he just got your friend?
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by legalalien(m): 1:27am On Sep 20, 2011
Na so everybody dey talk he cannot try that with me. Is it not you that said he just got your friend? @image; very well said
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by HISchild: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2011
First, the churches are under the righteous judgment of GOD, as is the rest of the world. - "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" -1 Peter 4:17 - so do not be surprised at the amount of sin you find there, but we need only look at ourselves, so observe, but do not judge, GOD alone is Judge and Lawgiver.
----------

Don't judge, but disassociate yourself, by GOD's grace, and come out of that place, that era is over, yet many will remain until The Lord JESUS CHRIST comes very soon, "watch unto prayer"
"[b]It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators[/b]" -1 Corinthians 5:1-9

GOD commands us to "come out of her my people lest ye be partaker of her sins" [Revelation 18:4], (see also Matthew 24:15, Mark 13:14 & 2 Thessalonians 2)

Let me encourage everyone, self included, to be a follower of GOD, The Lord JESUS CHRIST only, by HIS grace, particularly in this day and age (in these very last days), wherein are many deceivers. The infallible, life-giving, true word of GOD is pure, abides forever and never deceives. Keep reading and keep praying (1 Thess 5:17), "watch and pray".

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."
- Romans 3:4
=========
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2011
legalalien:

Na so everybody dey talk he cannot try that with me. Is it not you that said he just got your friend? @image; very well said

I am not everybody, like i said before, we are very few Nigerians in my City.
These two married ladies, one is my church member and the other one a friend, she doesnt go to church here.
I ve posted a thread here some yrs back about her adulterous manner. If i should inform her hubby. (i was her withness in her wedding day, so i felt i ve some gud role to play to save her marriage, but NLs advises me not to inform her hubby to avoid problem. I kept my silence even if it was hurting me. After few months she left her hubby, she ran away with the kids to my city becos she once live 4 yrs in this City.) she didt divorce her hubby before leaving. To me, she is still married.
She distroyed her marriage document because she doesnt want to be known by any1 that she is married.
I smell a cause or demonic forces disturbing her.

She fell victim right from 1st day she saw this boy in my baby's dedication day in church.
I ve spoke to her to go for deliverance she has picked offenses as she doesnt see things bad.
Uncountable men that ve come in and go in sight of her kids.

As for the boy, if not for the fact he is a brother in church i wouldnt borther, i am just confused on how to handle him, it may
be that he is ignorant of what he is doing. For the past 2 months i have stop communicating with both, but my mind kept disturbing me to call him and asked him if he knows the consequences of his actions.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

^^^^

Why are you so particular about the church name ,or the persons name. Disgrace of the church or the man is not the solution. The brother obviously need help. That is what ministry is about. His problem could be ignorance, lust, or demonic. The church is a place to perfect people and not a place of the perfect . It's only if the person reject teaching and rebuking especially by the church authority that a drastic action has to be taken.what they ought to have done is to report him to the pastor or church authority.

Galatians 6:1
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering
thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

You are right, things has to be done rightly in the house of God.
There is no church work u wont find him partaking. I am going to call him first and warn him, if he refuses to stay away from his ways, then the church will know who exactly his color.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2011
plappville:

You are right, things has to be done rightly in the house of God.
There is no church work u wont find him partaking. I am going to call him first and warn him, if he refuses to stay away from his ways, then the church will know who exactly his color.

Your first step is to approach the church authority who has made this guy a worker, and if the church has any integrity they will stop him from ministering in the house of God so that he can be saved.  If the church sweeps it under the carpet or start giving excuses on his behalf then know for sure that you don't belong there.  By doing this you are helping yourself, the church and the wolf in sheep clothing from eternal damnation.

Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Your first step is to approach the church authority who has made this guy a worker, and if the church has any integrity they will stop him from ministering in the house of God so that he can be saved.  If the church sweeps it under the carpet or start giving excuses on his behalf then know for sure that you don't belong there.  By doing this you are helping yourself, the church and the wolf in sheep clothing from eternal damnation.

Very right way to handle it, i didnt thought of it this way, but all the same, it went like this.

After a long silent btw him, me and my friend.
I called today for few questions.
Me: are u really faithful to God?
Him: yes!
Me: are your work in the church in vain or for God?
Him: for God of course why all these questions?
Me: i have come to tell u that u have been decieving the church:
Him: how? Go straight to the point
Me: slow brother, the point is why all these yrs in church, u have been known for a true born gain brethren and yet
U associate with the devils activities??
Him: i still dont know what u re tslking about!
Me: brother, u ve slept with sister (Anna), i met her in your house the other day.
I didt say it was that bad because she is a single u both could get married if possible, but u said somthing negetive that shocked my heard. u were just using her to hold your body)
U have dated that married Sister Juliet with 2kids, and now u are dating my friend who is also married with 3kids
Are there a way u can denial all these??
Him: I dated sister Anna, but i did not date sister Juliet with 2kids, she asked me out, but i refused.
Yes i am dating your friend she told me that she has seperated from her husband.
Me: as a christian is is right to go into a married woman? She told u she seperated, ok is the church aware of your relationship with these women?
Him: no
Me: why, dont u expose it to the church if u know in your heart its a right thing for a christian?
Him: i dont believe i was sinning to God until now that u re telling me she has not divorced if i had known she was still married i wouldnt have,  Bla bla blaring
Me: brother the church respect u today because of your faith, your work, but its unfortunate u are going to dissapoint them because i will call the community and tell them to free the church from been polluted by members like u.
Him: am sorry don't do that, i'm presently considering breaking up with your friend because we have not been finding things easy
With each other.
Me: brother, i ve not come to discuss your breakup with whoever, but to inform u that the church will be glad to know your ture color, if u choose to change they will pray with u or else?
Him: let me explain,
Me: dont borther, i am not the decision taker, i am runing out of time to pick kids from school se u on sunday in Church
Him: nooo, wait, ok i will call u later.

This was how it went, i hope he will wake up and hold firm his faith back. So what do u think Should be next?
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
plappville:

Very right way to handle it, i didnt thought of it this way, but all the same, it went like this.

After a long silent btw him, me and my friend.
I called today for few questions.
Me: are u really faithful to God?
Him: yes!
Me: are your work in the church in vain or for God?
Him: for God of course why all these questions?
Me: i have come to tell u that u have been decieving the church:
Him: how? Go straight to the point
Me: slow brother, the point is why all these yrs in church, u have been known for a true born gain brethren and yet
U associate with the devils activities??
Him: i still dont know what u re tslking about!
Me: brother, u ve slept with sister (Anna), i met her in your house the other day.
I did say it was that bad until u urter that( u were just using her to hold your body)
U have dated that married Sister Juliet with 2kids, and now u are dating my friend who is also married with 3kids
Are there a way u can denial all these??
Him: I dated sister Anna, but i did not date sister Juliet with 2kids, Yes i am dating your friend she told me that she has seperated from her husband.
Me: as a christian is is right to go into a married woman? She told u she seperated, ok is the church aware of your relationship with these women?
Him: no
Me: why, dont u expose it to the church if u know in your heart its a right thing for a christian?
Him: i dont believe i was sinning to God until now that u re telling me she has not divorced if i had known she was still married i wouldnt have, Bla bla blaring
Me: brother the church respect u today because of your faith, your work, but its unfortunate u are going to dissapoint them because i will call the community and tell them to free the church from been polluted by members like u.
Him: am sorry don't do that, i'm presently considering breaking up with your friend because we have not been finding things easy
With each other.
Me: brother, i ve not come to discuss your breakup with whoever, but to inform u that the church will be glad to know your ture color, if u choose to change they will pray with u or else?
Him: let me explain,
Me: dont borther, i am not the decision taker, i am runing out of time to pick kids from school se u on sunday in Church
Him: nooo, wait, ok i will call u later.

This was how it went, i hope he will wake up and hold firm his faith back. So what do u think Should be next?

Bravo! The next step is for you to tell him to report himself to the pastor. It is one thing to shed crocodile tears when one has been caught pants down and it's another thing to be convicted and contrite for one's sin, this I believe will lead to genuine repentance. It is his soul that is important now and the souls of the church members who he is toying with. If the sin was about himself alone then genuine repentance would suffice, but when the church is involved and he is still ministering in the church in one capacity or the other it becomes pertinent that you give him a deadline to report himself otherwise you will.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Bravo!  The next step is for you to tell him to report himself to the pastor.  It is one thing to shed crocodile tears when one has been caught pants down and it's another thing to be convicted and contrite for one's sin, this I believe will lead to genuine repentance.  It is his soul that is important now and the souls of the church members who he is toying with.  If the sin was about himself alone then genuine repentance would suffice, but when the church is involved and he is still ministering in the church in one capacity or the other it becomes pertinent that you give him a deadline to report himself otherwise you will.

An email just came in now it reads,
Thank u for the message, God has sent u to me, u are the second person God is sending to me, i will quitte
Everything and hold God strong, i will call u later bye.

I will use this your above method, he has to be free indeed and the church also.
A genuine repentance is all he needs as u said.
I hope we have restor a soul for GOD, thank u, God bless u.
I will keep update by his grace.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by legalalien(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
God is happy with you. make sure he does a confession, das the only way he would rededicate his life.
God bless you
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
legalalien:

God is happy with you. make sure he does a confession, das the only way he would rededicate his life.
God bless you

Amen, God bless all of u that contributed to his work Amen.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by Joagbaje(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
plappville:

Amen, God bless all of u that contributed to his work Amen.

Congratulations, may God continually use you
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

Congratulations, may God continually use you

Amen, i know this will course me much hatred from my friend and the other woman in the church, but it was done to save a soul and to grow/progress the word of GOD.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
plappville:

An email just came in now it reads,
Thank u for the message, God has sent u to me, u are the second person God is sending to me, i will quitte
Everything and hold God strong, i will call u later bye.

I will use this your above method, he has to be free indeed and the church also.
A genuine repentance is all he needs as u said.
I hope we have restor a soul for GOD, thank u, God bless u.
I will keep update by his grace.

He has to report himself to the church authority which may be the pastor and in the meantime he has to drop whatever office he is holding so as to receive proper counselling. There are many so called ministers in the church today who persist in this ungodly act only to be exposed by God when they refuse to repent.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by Image123(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
The guy is trying to cover his sins and would harm you if he could cover it as well. Be careful with him. I'd have said you report it personally to the church, but the advices already given is ok and should suffice.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

He has to report himself to the church authority which may be the pastor and in the meantime he has to drop whatever office he is holding so as to receive proper counselling.  There are many so called ministers in the church today who persist in this ungodly act only to be exposed by God when they refuse to repent.

Yes he has to becos there is still denies of not ve dated sister juliet with 2kid.
Our pastor is too busy to observed their movement, am so sure he hasnt heard about it .
The truth is that Sister Juliet call off the relationship when she saw that Brother has gotten another lady outside.
Since then, one can read the situation, after service, no more waiting for brother to finish his work in church.
The hates btw Sister Juliets and brother play game in church is very high, the church will have to work on this, it will be very delicate i think. GOD will keep exposing them one by one.
@image123, in what sense can he harm me?? By helping him to remove a curse from his entire life? He seem to ve realised himself. I dont get u, plz explain it thanks.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by Image123(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
Physically, that's my explanation.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by plappville(f): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
Physically? Euh!! That bros cant hurt a fly physically.
Anyway, i get ur right now, it wont happy dont worry God is in control of the situation.
Re: Ur Advice Plz. by Image123(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
Okay o, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Judas And Jesus / A Look Inside Sodom / How Would Nigeria Have Been If Northers Were Christians And Southerners Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.