Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate (3263 Views)

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped / Masquerade Failed By His "Spiritual Powers" As Bullets Penetrate His Body / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by iamstanc(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Police burns cultist to death as bullets refuse to penetrate

Few hours ago, It was gathered that a cultist whom have been on the run in portharcourt was captured and burnt to death , it was also gathered that the police tried to shot the cultist but the bullets were bouncing back and they have to burn him alive

Cc : ogbeche77 , yokiti , Crazyman, lasticlala , Mynd44 , OAM4J

https://www.luckynewsinfo.com/police-burns-cultist-to-death-as-bullets-refuse-to-penetratevideo/

Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shut up. Fool!

Posting rubbish unverified story.

4 Likes

Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mr op this is nairaland not tales by moonlight.
Bouncing bullets ko bouncing castle ni

Thank God the "shoot you shot at me" with your writeup bounced back too ooo

6 Likes

Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by beeblack: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Another method of killing by Police.

Well, I don't know whether the action they took is right or wrong. My thought is that the criminal should be charged to court after he was captured.
Anyway, I salute because If a Bird learn how to fly without Piercing the Hunter will learn how to shoot without Missing

1 Like

Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by Dennismaria(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Op and fake news embarassed
Fellow cultists killed him not police
Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Completely FAKE
Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by rex444(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
beeblack:
Another method of killing by Police.

Well, I don't know whether the action they took is right or wrong. My thought is that the criminal should be charged to court after he was captured.
Anyway, I salute because If a Bird learn how to fly without Piercing the Hunter will learn how to shoot without Missing
perching not piercing
Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by EmmySparky(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
lol op its bouncing castle...
Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by CunnyLinguist: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
angry
Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by Crossbow(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin

Odeshi
Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by Earlystar698(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
scam

1 Like

Re: Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate by kakale1: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fake news alert any body that posted this is slowpoke cool spit*)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

India Mob Attacks & Strips Innocent African Girl(video added) / BREAKING: One South Africa Man Killed As Nigerians Invade Shoprite, MTN In Lagos / REVEALED: How Shekau, ISWAP Commanders Were ‘killed After Botched Power Deal’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.