Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" (51186 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by dyera(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tinubu is dead.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by backbone503(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felabrity:
Yesterday, the "rest" was too severe that he couldn't even share pictures and videos to celebrate his birthday

Please bring him back, I no want shettima

Lol. Una go like Tinubu by force
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by rickleye: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
None of your business Ore.
just focus and maintain integrity in your journalism and leave the old man alone
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by NaijaSumigan: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
DrAlake29:
And you wake up everyday to pray to God not to let your efforts be a waste.
As you wish unto him, so and many more of such shall be your portion. It is not a curse, its simply law of Karma.

My own efforts can't be in waste because I didn't practice evil, I remain honest in my dealings therefore my efforts amount to promotion because I serve a Living GOD.

I see your efforts Alake been poured into the ocean and your weeping was endless in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

You don't know who you're toying with. You might even die untimely with the way you're going. You're playing with fire and it will consume you immediately.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by Invitationn: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felabrity:
Yesterday, the "rest" was too severe that he couldn't even share pictures and videos to celebrate his birthday

Please bring him back, I no want shettima
They denied you the pictures and videos.
That must be painful 😅
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by VIKTO83(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
At least omoyewere sowere has once acknowledged that BAT is d president elect.
No wahala.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by maticar: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

That was the same question I asked yesterday and his BATstards went bananas.

Where is our darling president-elect o?

We walked this route with Buhari and swore we won’t come back same road again but here we are even before inauguration.

Tinubu BATstards, where is Tinubu?

the thing taya person, we never even start journey oo
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by erospecial: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
He's in Saud Arabia as a moslim faithful being brief of moslim agenda in the Islamic dominated Nigeria govt
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by Mikespecialone(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

He won't... Write it down

I repeat, what if ?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by NaijaSumigan: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
DrAlake29:
And you wake up everyday to pray to God not to let your efforts be a waste.
As you wish unto him, so and many more of such shall be your portion. It is not a curse, its simply law of Karma.

Back to sender. Tinubu has to return the stolen mandate
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by Johans2023: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Who elect him? They should rather call him "president select "
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by membranus: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felabrity:
Where is President-(S)elect Bola Tinubu @officialABAT ?

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1641353092393320448?t=-V3shTf9HqishcveYxblfQ&s=19

Chilling, planning and strategizing in Europe, far from the maddening crowd in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by NaijaSumigan: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mikespecialone:

I repeat, what if ?

If he is sworn in May 29th, I will totally let go. I strongly believe Tinubu didn't win and I know GOD wants to do something but the timing I'm not sure.

If he is swear in May 29th, I won't talk about the issue again.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by ariesbull: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felabrity:
Some will say he is in Saudi Arabia, for Umrah
Some will say France, resting
Some will say he is in UK
Some will say he didn't travel
Some will say mind your business

LoL
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by babaaelino92(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jostoman:
May be he is in the USA because of his court case, begging them not to expose him. But he is not sick he is running around because of the Court case, that drug case by obi is a serious one.

Assuming without conceding, even if Tinubu is an ex-convict as believe that won't stop him for being the President of Nigeria. That's the position of our Law.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by israelmao(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
He's in Sambisa Forest with Shettima
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by Ijaya123: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Who elect Bola?

Almost 9 million voters.

You can eat and rest now.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by Kaiser20: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
TheChameleon:
Tinubu is an expert at keeping people guessing.

Especially his opponents.
Unpredictable mafias like tinubu lack integrity.
You never know when he says yes or no.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by 8stargeneral: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Are you thinking what am thinking grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by Felabrity: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kaiser20:

Unpredictable mafias like tinubu lack integrity.
You never know when he says yes or no.
he fit enter Nigeria this evening before the issue escalate
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zinaunreal(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
They have gone to clone him as Wasiu
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by hardbody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Harrynight:

Some even say he's dead🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Nigerians are funny asswear

Haaa...Dead? Make una no dey play with N304billion ooo. Even if he wants to die, we will refuse. It is impossicant!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by IVORY2009(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
President select is on the other side.....
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by OLOKOESHIN: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Who elect Bola?
8M + Nigerians and your candidate has 6M+..Obi is a loser

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by wizelink(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
To change battery
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by anyination: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
He's resting in peace.....I mean in peace in France..
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by class0247: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
I hope the rumors that is circulating is not true. People are saying that our great leader, Tinubu have passed on. They said, he collapsed after battling with series of heart failure. I pray and hope this is not true. We can’t have Shetima to be our President ooh

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by walefresh3(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
keymatt:
INEC president elect, not Nigeria. Our President elect is Peter Obi. INEC and Tinubu are thieves.
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria!
pls audience comment like dis only comes from ipob Terrorist... Pls be guided...
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by themanderon: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Here we go again. Another absentee president loading. Only God will help us in this country.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by rafcrown(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Do you want to kill our brand new President?
Why are you looking for him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday / ‘Senate Bonanza’: Presidency Shops For Akpabio's Replacement - Leadership / Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.