Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" (51172 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by XAUBulls: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
TheEndless:

Yoruba man! You have know idea how much I want to call you an A. Fun. Jar Musclem 🐷 right now!

Sowore a Yoruba man like you clearly asked this question and just like that you’re attacking the igbos for it??

Besides what is so wrong to wanna know the whereabout of your president select?? Like do we not have a right to know nitori olorun?

The way your sub-race calls white in place of overwhelming black ehn!! Your brains need to be detached and studied under criminal psychology.
TheEndless, read my other post that you quoted again and you will realise that you are in error here.

Indeed, Omoyele Sowore (who
I admired from the very early 1990s when he was the Unilag Student Union leader till recently), ONLY asked a question and used
President SELECT in his Tweet, and he never abused or attacked Bola
Tinubu verbally!

But I expected you to have seen the right from page one the very toxic attacks on Tinubu by bigoted trolls here who are well known to me based on their ethnic origins which I called out for constantly trying to destabilise NL with hate speech and fake news. I have been a member of this NL since 2005 so I can easily identify the ethnic bigots here. I am well-travelled and don't major on primordial ethnic contestations. I just want sanity online for every one.

Hope that helps.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by nkemjacob2(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Is only agbero/stout u don't know their where about. Kings are people centre of attraction everyone knows where he could probably be. So I am not surprised where BAT has gone to he is simply d grand patron of agbero that's y we don't have clear picture of his where about
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Draslo:
Very soon, they will bring conspiracy that he has been replaced by a Tapa from Benin republic.... useless journalist

Lols
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by felifeli: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

That curse has just gone back to you in seven folds. Your pains has begin from now as GOD ALMIGHTY LIVETH.

You have just denied yourself good things using your very own mouth. As far I'm sure Tinubu rigged election and his not the acclaimed winner, you yourself will go down beginning from now as GOD ALMIGHTY LIVETH

Why are you so afraid nah? grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by wasuka14(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
It's only an Eelupee slowpoke that can talk this way in a public space.

Derrickfoster1:
APC baboons should come and drag sowore

Because anyone against Thier cocaine addict is an enemy of the state
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by lexy2014: 2:51am On Mar 31, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

If you won't answer my question, then why should I answer yours?

what is your question and from the response i gave, can you show me how i didnt answer your question?

I don't know what it means. With intelligence, kindly explain what it means.

Meanwhile. Sowore is asking about the whereabout of Tinubu. Can you help him answer the question?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2023
There are still some certain confused entities in this country that still believe that Buhari is cloned...a delusional mind is an absent mind.
For the next 8 yrs expect all kinds of absurd speculations from various clowns all around the country. But the good news is, Jagaban NO SEND NOBODY. BoboCHICAGO is focused, prepared and unstopable.

This is what matters: MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN! MNGA

Jagaban!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by leroi01(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2023
zomby:
There are still some certain confused entities in this country that still believe that Buhari is cloned...a delusional mind is an absent mind.
For the next 8 yrs expect all kinds of absurd speculations from various clowns all around the country. But the good news is, Jagaban NO SEND NOBODY. BoboCHICAGO is focused, prepared and unstopable.

This is what matters: MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN!

Jagaban!!!

That said, where is he?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2023
leroi01:

That said, where is he?

We can't have 2 presidents at the same time. His location shouldn't be your concern. Jagaban will show up when it matters, when it counts and when the time is right.
Stay focused!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2023
This people never learned their lesson. Asiwaju is not your average leader; his method of operation is unmatchable.

By the way, it is obvious that at this point Jagaban has rented a room and parlor on certain group of people's heads. They will continue to have a very painful headache for the next 8 yrs
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Prediction: With time Omoyele will have no choice but to join the MAGNEFICENT Train.
Let us be patient.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by leroi01(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2023
zomby:

We can't have 2 presidents at the same time. His location shouldn't be your concern. Jagaban will show up when it matters, when it counts and when the time is right.
Stay focused!

I didn't ask you "When" he will show up.
Neither did I State there was more than one president.

Read to comprehend, this time.

Where is Tinubu?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by tammie24: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
APC baboons should come and drag sowore

Because anyone against Thier cocaine addict is an enemy of the state
we don't need to drag anyone cos we are winners

Dragging is for losers😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2023
leroi01:

I didn't ask you "When" he will show up.
Neither did I State there was more than one president.

Read to comprehend, this time.

Where is Tinubu?

Where is your daddy?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2023
tammie24:
we don't need to drag anyone cos we are winners

Dragging is for losers😁😁😁

Absolutely on point!
It makes no sense to drag a bunch of losers; when they go low, we maintain our status...

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by leroi01(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2023
zomby:

Where is your daddy?

As I thought. A child with a phone.

Your moniker describes you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
leroi01:

As I thought. A child with a phone.

Your moniker describes you.

Yep, you got it dude.
A loser is a loser! Go sell your pure-water and gala
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by leroi01(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
zomby:

Yep, you got it dude.
A loser is a loser! Go sell your pure-water and gala

Fortunately , I'm not a loser, neither do I sell pure water and gala.

One day, you will grow up and try to get a job.

Who knows... your future and indeed feeding might depend on me.

I hope you will receive sense.

Abô oro ni won màan so fun omoluabi, ti o ba dè inu re, yi o di odidin.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by swaggerjack: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Millimann:
Sowore must be an omo ale for daring to ask about the whereabout of the president-select.
grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 2:52am On Apr 01, 2023
leroi01:

Depend on you? What a joker!
I will receive sense as soon as your father receives one.
Omo were!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 3:04am On Apr 01, 2023
Millimann:
Sowore must be an omo ale for daring to ask about the whereabout of the president-select.

The last time I checked, Sowore got a total of 42 votes. The man the bloodyfool is looking for got a total of 8,794,726 Votes.

This is the perfect time for Sowore to simply shut up, let it go and get a job. Nobody in Nigeria respects the man.
It only makes sense that if you can’t move forward, making a U-turn is acceptable and simply civilized.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" by zomby(m): 3:09am On Apr 01, 2023
leroi01:

Yaron da yake na mahaukacin mutum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London / Nigerian Government to Open Borders Next January / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.